Kyuhyun's Worries

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

Sorry for the long wait. So to compensate, here is a double update. ^^ Do read the previous one before this chapter! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback

Kyuhyun slammed himself on the sofa after a day at the college, getting all so tired that he did not want to do anything else that required his brain for the rest of the day. So he switched on the TV, wanting to watch the TV for a while before he showers.

The first channel that he switched on, was a melodrama which he irks most. Next, a lame variety show of the artistes playing aimlessly in water. Not interested too... So Kyuhyun switched to another channel, gossipy news channel. He is not a person who is interested gossipy news, but the person on the news...was someone that he always has interest on...

 

"Choi Siwon, the next-in-line for the position of the CEO in Choi Enterprise, was spotted at the beach of Hawaii, hanging out with someone whom seems to be the heiress of the Kim Corporation, Kim Hyorin There is rumour that both were engaged to corporate their companies, to expand their businesses further. Both families seem to happy with the engagement and arranged for the pair to have a holiday at Hawaii."

 

ENGAGED?! Kyuhyun sat up straight when he saw the words on the heading of the news. Siwon....is engaged?

 

The news continued, showing pictures of Siwon in white wifebeater and bermudas, with his arms around Kim Hyorin who was wearing a sundress showing off her tanned skin, walking by the sunny beach of Hawaii, looking so blissful and happy.

Kyuhyun had his heart sank. But this is the kind of news, that he will see sooner or later. Afterall, he is just a nobody to Siwon, just a junior from his high school, whom they only met a few times. Probably, Siwon had removed the memories of them talking to each once or twice... Those memories were not that marvellous for Siwon to remember as well, as they bickered on their first encounter, and Kyuhyun got hit by the basketball from Siwon.

Furthermore, why would Siwon want a guy...a gay like him, when he can get all the pretty girls in the world.

 

He did thought of Siwon getting tied down, and wondered how would that feel, but he didn't expect that day to come so soon. And...it did hurt him a little... Thinking that his crush...his feelings...his love towards Siwon will end soon... Once he is married happily someone he truly loves and to have a happy family...

Slowly, a string of tear came down from the corner of his eyes, while watching the news continued with the report about Siwon. Without his eyes, Kyuhyun just let his tears flowed down from his eyes, over his cheeks, onto his chin and finally, dripping down to his shirt.

 

Do I have to say goodbye soon...?

--------------------

Present

Kyuhyun was staring blankly on his computer, after he was back to work from lunch. Well, he didn't know how he survived through the lunch in fact... The moment he stepped in the restaurant, where he saw Siwon in the same restaurant with 2 other ladies, everything in front of him was a blur.

He could only vividly remembered, the things that Hyukjae said to him when his eyes were fixed at Siwon's table opposite him, and Siwon's eyes were on him the entire time as well.

 

"That is probably nothing. Probably just a friend that Siwon and his mother know..." Hyukjae comforted Kyuhyun, throughout the lunch there.

 

Yeah, probably nothing... Nothing... Kyuhyun had to chant to himself, not wanting to put any doubt on Siwon. Really, he did not want that to happen. But how can he forget, when Siwon did not even walk over to his table to say a simple hi.

Siwon did not want to hide his affection openly, yet, he intends to hide from his mother? From his family?

 

Just then, the lift opened and Kyuhyun was sure that must be Siwon returning from his lunch. Kyuhyun pretended to be busy, typing away on the keyboard, though there was nothing on the screen for him to type on. He heard the footsteps nearing him, but he kept his eyes on the screen.

 

"Kyuhyun." Siwon called out. 

Kyuhyun remained his silence.

"Kyu..." Siwon tried again.

No answer.

Siwon sighed, and walked over to Kyuhyun's side, and saw the act that Kyuhyun was putting up. He pulled Kyuhyun up, and locked his shoulders tight within his hold, forcing Kyuhyun to look up.

 

"Sajangnim...!" Kyuhyun gasped with the pull, "What...?"

"Why are you acting like this?" Siwon frowned.

"I...nothing." Kyuhyun wriggled himself out from Siwon, wanted to walk away. But Siwon was fast to catch Kyuhyun into his arms again, backhugging Kyuhyun tight pressing their cheeks together.

"You are not a good liar, Kyu... I can see that, something is bothering you." Siwon tightened his hold, fearing that Kyuhyun would disappear if he did not hold him close enough, "Is it about what happened in the restaurant? I can explain that..."

Kyuhyun shook his head, "You don't have to explain anything..."

 

"No. I want to and you have to listen." Siwon affirmed.

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun could feel his tears coming down. He should be upset with Siwon, yet he felt so comfortable in Siwon's arms, that he did not want to give up to anyone at all.

"Look Kyuhyun, I swear I have no idea that my mother would bring a girl along. She only said in the message saying she booked a table at the restaurant, I can show you the message..." Siwon explained, "And I was shocked, to see her with another girl there. I didn't know she will set me up like this."

 

So...that was a matchmake session?

 

"You...look compatible with her..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"WHAT? How could you say that?!" Siwon yelped, and turned Kyuhyun around to face him, "So you want me to accept that? When my heart is with you?"

Kyuhyun bit his lips, controling hard not to let the tears drop.

"I know, in the past, I accepted her offers of introducing girls to me. I dated them, but that was because I haven't got you by my side. Now I have you, and you think I will accept that arrangement again?" Siwon exclaimed.

"But...that is what your mother desired, isn't it? For you to date normally, and get married with someone compatible to you, and..." Kyuhyun mumbled, "You...don't even come over to talk to me in the restaurant... You don't want your mother to know about us...isn't it?"

 

"What?! NO! I never thought of that!" Siwon raised his voice a little, that shook Kyuhyun off a bit, "If so, why would I not be hiding our relationship in the public? And for your information, I intended to announce it to my mother, if only she was alone."

But Kyuhyun don't look convinced. He can still announce in front of them...since Siwon always show his affection towards Kyuhyun all the times in public.

Knowing the unconvincing expression from Kyuhyun, Siwon sighed, "Kyu, do you expect me to have a row with my mother in the middle of the restaurant? Knowing that she arranged a blind date for me, and yet I have to reject it saying that I am in a relationship, with my beloved secretary furthermore, I don't think she will take in easily."

Taking in the explanation from Siwon, Kyuhyun started to understand. Though not entirely and still feeling insecure, Kyuhyun nodded.

 

Siwon let out a deep breath, "Thank god..."

"Sajangnim, I am sorry for being so...sorry..." Kyuhyun apologized.

"You should be sorry, for freaking me out." Siwon caressed the plump lips under his touch, "Just remember, I love you. Thats all matters, understood?"

Kyuhyun nodded shyly, hearing the 3 words so lovingly from Siwon.

 

Smiling to see the bashful Kyuhyun, Siwon pressed their lips together, wanting to make use of the kiss to comfort Kyuhyun. He held Kyuhyun's nape, and pressed closer to deepen every kiss that he was giving to Kyuhyun. When their tongues met in between their mouths, Siwon brought one hand down to slip into Kyuhyun's back pocket, and caressed gently on the clothed round side under his palm and fingers. Kyuhyun purred into their mouths, when he felt the on his . Out of his own accord, he brought his hands to wrap around Siwon's waist, and roamed aimlessly on the broad back. He could feel every inch of muscle tightened, each time he brushed through the clothed back.

Their kisses started to get noisy, when sloppy sounds of slurping in between their mouths began to echo the room. When he heard a rather loud moan from Kyuhyun into his mouth, Siwon pulled away abruptly to see Kyuhyun with his eyes closed, blushing red cheeks and swollen lips in front of him, he couldn't take it anymore as he pushed Kyuhyun towards the desk behind them, and laid Kyuhyun's back over the desk.

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun gasped, holding dearly on Siwon's nape as he fell on his own desk.

 

Without saying anything, Siwon started to abuse Kyuhyun's neck, sniffing and the tasty neckline, while he pulled Kyuhyun's legs to wrap around his waist. Kyuhyun was shocked, to feel his neck getting on, and his legs spread around Siwon. What is going on? Are they going...to...here?! In the office so openly where others could just appear from the lifts?!

"Sajangnim...!" Kyuhyun called out, "Not here....!"

"Hmmmm I don't care..." Siwon replied, continued to roam his hands on Kyuhyun's meaty thighs. Oh so fleshy..that he wanted to touch the bare skin so much.

"What don't care?! Sajangnim! We have to care, this is too....open!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"This is my company, my office. Who will say things about us?" Siwon moving his lips down to Kyuhyun's collarbone, kissing and at the same time as he spoke.

 

Oh god... And the more he kissed and , the more I cannot resist... What should I do....?

 

Just then, Kyuhyun's office phone rang.

"Sajangnim! Phone phone!" Kyuhyun cried out.

"Leave it." Siwon replied.

"No! What if its some important call?! And we are still working sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun had to push Siwon slightly away to wriggle his way out.

Siwon snapped his eyes open, only to find the flustered Kyuhyun under him, looking very desperate to reach for the phone.

 

Oops...

 

"Hello, this is Choi Enterprise." Kyuhyun finally reached for the phone, as Siwon stood up releasing Kyuhyun under him, "Ah Zhoumi. Yes, sajangnim will be free for the meeting in 30 minutes time. See you."

When he put down the phone, Siwon was still standing in front of him. Kyuhyun pouted as he folded his arms across his chest, "See sajangnim! If Zhoumi didn't call, and he walks right in with us doing...something... He will be scarred for life!" Kyuhyun scolded.

But Siwon could only chuckled, as he found this angry and pouty Kyuhyun rather adorable. The usual shy bunny Kyuhyun whenever he is with Siwon, scolding him with that cute pout.

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun frowned, couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Siwon to have the mood to chuckle it out.

 

Siwon threw his hands over Kyuhyun's nape and pulled him for a short kiss, "I get it... I am sorry I got carried away. Because you are too...delicious that I cannot take it anymore."

"What delicious? Are you taking me as a dessert?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, showing his snarky side to Siwon subconciously.

Siwon laughed, like real loud, that Kyuhyun started to feel ashamed with his snarkyness.

 

"You are even more tempting than a dessert. And you have no idea...how much I want to savour you this dessert..." Siwon pinched the top of Kyuhyun's nose, and moved back into his office to prepare for the meeting with Zhoumi.

And the usual shy bunny Kyuhyun was back, blushing at what Siwon had said.

 

He wants...to savour me...?

---------------------

"Song Qian Victoria, the only daughter of Mr Song from Bank Song, one of the reowned bank in the world. They are chinese to be exact, though their main headquarter is in Korea. And Song Qian, a graduate from Harvard, is specialised in languages and dance. She worked with the famous ballet dance troupe before she decided to return to Korea to help her father with the business. She is now the General Manager of Bank Song, dealing with foreign companies." Hyukjae reported on the background of Song Qian to Kyuhyun over a dinner few days later, together with Donghae. 

"She sounds truly a perfect match for Siwon." Donghae mumbled, which earned a kick from Hyukjae under the table.

True enough, with such background, and she is a pretty woman as well. No wonder Siwon's mother has eyes on her, and wanted to matchmake them. Kyuhyun's heart sank once more, knowing the differences in him and this Victoria.

 

"Kyuhyun ah, have faith in Siwon. I know, that he is deeply and truly and entirely in love with you." Donghae patted on Kyuhyun's shoulder, "I have never, I repeat, NEVER in the years of knowing him, that he ever shows so much affection and loves on a person. And that person is you. In fact, he seldom talks about his relationships when he was dating them, though he never hide them as well. Just that..."

"I get that... Thanks for trying to explain." Kyuhyun smiled. Of course, from those affection that Siwon showered on him, he could the love from Siwon. Very much loved...

But...what if...Siwon grew tired of him, and found out that he actually wants to go back liking girls? Anything can be possible... Afterall, the people he dated in the past, were all women...

 

"Kyuhyun, just don't think too much, and trust Siwon, ok? He is not that kind of person who will give up on things that he truly loves." Donghae continued with his comfort, hoping to ease the insecurity in Kyuhyun.

"Anyway, you and him just started not long ago. So even if something happens, you can pull it off easily..." It was Hyukjae who earned a kick from Donghae this time who was frowning at his hopeless boyfriend.

 

If only he can pull it off easily...

 

Just when Kyuhyun's heart couldn't sank any deeper, Siwon appeared at their table, sitting next to Kyuhyun.

"Sorry, I couldn't end the meeting on time. Sorry to keep you waiting." Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand and planted a soft kiss on the fingers, "Have you eaten?"

"Ya I did..." Kyuhyun blushed the moment Siwon kissed his fingers, sinking heart started to float up a little.

"Yah Choi Siwon. Your friends are here as well, hello? Care to bother us a little?" Hyukjae called out for Siwon, whose eyes were on Kyuhyun once he arrived.

"Yeah hi." Siwon waved.

"Oh great, so is this how you are going to treat your friends?" Hyukjae rolled his eyes, with his hands folded across his chest. Donghae could only chuckle at the comical sight where the neglected friend sulking with jealousy.

 

"If you are done, I shall take my Kyuhyun back." Siwon stood up, pulling Kyuhyun along.

"You don't want to eat?" Donghae asked, surprised to see the eagerness in Siwon of wanting to hog Kyuhyun all for himself.

"Not hungry." Siwon held Kyuhyun's hand, "Lets go for a stroll, shall we?"

Kyuhyun nodded, why would he want to say no to a date, even if it was just a stroll? Anything to spend time with Siwon, is perfect for him...

 

"Yah yah whatever, go for your date. Bye just ignore us and let us rot here." Hyukjae rolled his eyes, and held Donghae's hands, "Hae, I am so lonely."

"Quit with that drama and go get a room. He needs some love from you, Hae. Give it to him or he will continue shrinking. Here and..." Siwon pointed at Hyukjae's below, "And there." And he walked off, dragging Kyuhyun along, who did not have the time to wave goodbye at the shocking pair.

 

"He is getting WAYYYYYYYY too rude nowadays!" Hyukjae exclaimed.

 

 

Stopping the car somewhere near the Hans River, Siwon climbed off and skipped to the other to open the door for Kyuhyun. Feeling curious on why they were here, Kyuhyun eyed at Siwon cautiously on his intention.

"Siwon, why are we here?" Kyuhyun asked, when Siwon walked them a little further from the car.

"Just wait." Siwon replied, continued to walk along the Hans River.

"Wait for what?" Kyuhyun asked again.

But all Siwon did, was just smiling with his deep dimples.

 

After a stroll of 15 minutes, Siwon stopped next to a bridge. Pulling Kyuhyun in front of him, and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's shoulders from the back, Siwon brushed his nose gently on Kyuhyun's thick fluffy hair, inhaling the sweet scent coming from Kyuhyun.

"Erm...Siwonnie... What is all these about?" Still couldn't process on what is going on, Kyuhyun could only ask questions.

"Just wait." Siwon said the same thing again.

"For what? You have to tell me something..." Kyuhyun pouted, but Siwon brought a finger up to place in front of Kyuhyun's lips, montioning him to keep quiet.

 

Just then, an orchestral music surrounded the quiet environment, and the bridge blinged up with various colours, and water started splashing out rhythmically. It was a display of a water fountain...

"Wow... Beautiful!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, "Wonnie, look! Like a rainbow in the dark!"

"Glad you like it." Siwon beamed, "Happy one month anniversary."

"One month?" Kyuhyun repeated, "We have been together...for one month?"

Siwon chuckled, "Yes my Kyu... Don't you realised it at all?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, feeling so ashamed of himself. How can he forget? Must be way too occupied, with that Song girl...

 

"Doesn't matter on the date, as long as you are with me all the times, everyday is an anniversary." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's body closer to him, feeling the warmth all over his body.

Kyuhyun blushed when he felt Siwon's chest on his back, so close so warmth, that he could feel the heartbeats from Siwon on him. Beating for him...

"Thank you, Siwonnie... I love this special gift from you..." Kyuhyun leaned his head backwards onto Siwon's shoulder, "So beautiful..."

"Just like you..." Siwon smiled, tilting Kyuhyun a little bit more, so he could smashed their lips together, while the water fountain continued to perform for them.

 

This night, Kyuhyun's heart was a little calmer, knowing that Siwon cares this much, to remember a date that was not as important to other issues in his mind. And this night, Kyuhyun shall forget what he had learnt from Hyukjae about that Song Qian.

Because this night, belonged to him and Siwon. And no one else.

--------------------

Kyuhyun was busy as ever at his work desk, working hard to deliver what a secretary should do, especially being a secretary to the CEO of a reowned company. So he was totally surprised, to see this woman whom he thought he will not see so soon, standing in front of him with her smile.

"Hi, I am looking for Choi Siwon. I am Victoria Song Qian." Victoria introduced herself, "I am sorry to be coming in without an arrangement, but I came here under the special request from Siwon's mother. Therefore the security let me up directly..."

 

Special request from Siwon's mother? So...is his mother determined to bring them together?

 

"You must be his secretary, right?" Victoria continued to speak, all so gentle and polite.

"Yes, I am Cho Kyuhyun, sajangnim...I mean Mr Choi's secretary." And lover...

"Nice to meet you..." Victoria beamed, "But is he in?"

"Oh, I am sorry, but he is out for a meeting at the moment. You can wait there, at the couch against the wall over there, for him to finish." Kyuhyun gestured. He don't know why, but he just can't get angry with her, the more he talked to her.

"Oh... Will he take long? If its too long...then I will just go." Victoria looked at her watch.

"I am not sure how long will he take, but usually, he will take more than expected." Kyuhyun explained.

"In that case, I think I shall go then. Since there is no arrangement made beforehand, I understand it is hard to just step in like this. Thanks for your help, Kyuhyun." Victoria bowed, and turned her way towards the lifts.

"You are welcomed."

 

Why are you so nice to her? She is your rival, you know?!

 

Just when the lifts opened, Victoria had her eyes widened when she saw the person walking out of the lifts.

Zhoumi gasped, jumping a little to see someone looking at him with her eyes almost bulging out.

"Mi....?" Victoria mouthed.

"Qian...!" Zhoumi exclaimed.

 

Hearing the voices at the lifts, Kyuhyun lifted his eyes up towards the lifts, only to find the two people staring at each other, in their lost world.

"Zhoumi? Is that you?" Kyuhyun called out.

Blinking his eyes, Zhoumi cleared his throat shouting a sharp yes at Kyuhyun.

Victoria covered and dashed in the lifts, pressing hard on the lift button. When the door closed, only then Zhoumi realised what had exactly happened. He dashed towards Kyuhyun and threw a document on Kyuhyun's table, and ran back towards the lift.

"Hey, what is this?!" Kyuhyun called after.

"For sajangnim to sign! I will be right back to collect it!" Once the lift came again, Zhoumi dived into it and pressed the button, "Thanks Kyuhyun!" He shouted just when the door started to close.

 

"....He is not here right now..." Kyuhyun sighed.

 

Throughout the rest of the day, Kyuhyun had his mind wandered again, thinking of Victoria that she actually came to the office to look for Siwon. Though she claimed that it was under the special request from his mother, but...if she isn't interested in Siwon, will she took the troubles to come all the way here for him? Isn't she supposed to be working for her father at the moment?

And furthermore, Siwon's mother favours her...

Once again, Kyuhyun's heart sank back to the bottom, knowing he is definitely losing out to Victoria. A man with no prestige family background. Though his parents are owners of a school academy overseas, his status is nowhere near Siwon's. Everything about him, is shouting INFERIOR INFERIOR INFERIOR all over the place. Suddenly, he felt so tiny... So tiny standing next to Siwon.

 

What should I do...when Siwon finally dump me?

 

When the time to knock off came, Kyuhyun left without waiting for Siwon. So when Siwon stepped out of his office, he was surprised to see no Kyuhyun at his desk.

"Kyuhyun...?" Siwon called out, thinking he might be somewhere around. But no one answered him. He walked over to Kyuhyun's desk, only to find an empty desk. No bag... Did Kyuhyun leave without him?

"This is weird... Where can he be?" Siwon fished out his phone, and punched a message to Kyuhyun.

 

But there was no reply from Kyuhyun, even after an hour later. Siwon started to feel panic, driving the car around the office, thinking he could find Kyuhyun at the area.

"Where the hell are you, Kyuhyun?!" Siwon cursed, when he drove the car round and round like an idiot, and no sight of his Kyuhyun at all.

He picked up his phone once more, and dialed Kyuhyun's number, hoping he will pick up.

 

Letting out a relief, when he heard Kyuhyun's voice over the phone, he stopped the car along the road, afraid that he will get agitated with Kyuhyun for going missing out of the sudden, and accident can happen...

"Kyu!! Where did you go?! Why didn't you wait for me?!" Siwon asked.

"I...need some time alone..." 

"Over what?! Did something happened?"

"...I am fine..."

Siwon frowned, "Liar. Told you, you can't act. Kyuhyun, please at least tell me where are you now? Do you know I was so worried, when I couldn't get hold of you for the past one hour?"

"...I just wanted...to see...that rainbow again..."

 

Rainbow...?! Could it it...?

"I am sorry Sajangnim, for making you worry for me. I...will be fine."

Liar again! How can you be fine when you suddenly ditch me running to somewhere to get emotional?

 

"I will see you..tomorrow.."

And Kyuhyun hanged up, not waiting for Siwon to reply.

 

"Damn Kyuhyun! You think I can wait till tomorrow?!" Siwon started his car's engine and turned around, driving towards the place where he thought Kyuhyun might be.

Once at the destination, Siwon quickly pulled over his car, and dashed out of the car, running along the route that he and Kyuhyun strolled down just 2 days ago. Hans River, was oddly quiet, for a Friday night. So, it will be easy to spot Kyuhyun as there were not many people around having their night strolls.

And soon enough, Siwon spotted the figure standing by the Moonlight Rainbow Bridge which he showed Kyuhyun the display of the water fountain, looking up admiringly at the lights on the bridge. The time for the display was not up yet, so the bridge was quietly showing the rainbow lights.

 

Siwon took his steps carefully, towards Kyuhyun, who was immersed looking at the bridge and did not notice the footsteps behind him.

So when he felt a pair of familiar arms wrapping him from behind, Kyuhyun jumped a little with his tears flowing down uncontrollably knowing that Siwon found him, in such a short period of time.

 

"What do you think you are doing, Kyu...?! Why are you avoiding me?" Siwon scolded, slamming their heads together, but at the same time feeling at ease once he held Kyuhyun in his arms.

Kyuhyun kept his silence, afraid that the moment he speaks, he will break down...

"I was so worried... So worried that I went around the office for an hour while waiting for you to reply me. How could you do this to me?" Siwon exclaimed.

 

"I was really worried...that you could just disappear from me..." Siwon breathed out deeply, putting all his weight on Kyuhyun.

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun cried unable to control anymore, "I am sorry... I am sorry I am not a person who you or your family can be proud with... I am sorry...to be a man loving you... I am sorry...that I cannot control myself for loving you deeper... I am sorry...that I am Cho Kyuhyun, and not Victoria..."

"Oh Kyu..." Siwon turned Kyuhyun around, "Why are you saying so sorry to me? Do I look like I need your sorries? Do I look like I am ashamed of you? Kyu, how can you still doubt me, when I have shown you so much?" Siwon wiped Kyuhyun's tears, feeling all so heartbroken to see Kyuhyun crying, because he was feeling insecure.

"But you can be tired of me! You can be ashamed of me! You can get a normal relationship and here I am making your life difficult for you!" Kyuhyun sobbed even harder, clenching tight on Siwon, as if he is the life of everything.

 

"Kyu, look at me." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun to face him directly, "Look at me! Look! I am not ashamed of you. Instead, I am very proud of you. If I want to make my life difficult for myself, I should be accepting that matchmake! Because that is not what I want! I want you, Kyu. I love you and I want you. Because not only you falling deeper for me... I am falling deeper too, or more than you, falling way too deep for you. And no, I will never get tired of you. Never..."

Hearing the wholehearted words from Siwon, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Siwon's nape, and buried his head in Siwon's shoulder, as he continued to sob. Siwon soothed the back of Kyuhyun, allowing him to let out all his tears.

 

"I love you, my bunnykyu..." Siwon repeated again, and will always repeat it again and again, till the 3 words are engraved in Kyuhyun's heart. 

Kyuhyun pulled away, sniffing his way while he said "I love you too, sajangnim...". Siwon smiled, off the tears before they engaged into a passionate kiss under the rainbow bridge. Pulling the chin down, Siwon threw his tongue into Kyuhyun's mouth right away, meeting the wet muscle that was waiting for him eagerly inside. Soon, the tongues were twirling around, and mouths were widely opened, to savour each other's surface totally without restriction. Like a norm to their skinskip, Siwon moved one of his hands down to Kyuhyun's hard, while the other hand pull Kyuhyun's waist even closer so that their bodies will have no gap in between. Kyuhyun threw his hands on Siwon's hair, and tugged them in between his fingers, as he enjoyed the sensation in his mouth, and the touches that Siwon was giving him. That , especially, was turning him on...fully.

The kiss was passionate and full of loves, that when both pulled away pressing their foreheads against each other while they panted for air, Siwon couldn't help but to pop the question...

 

"Will you come home with me tonight?"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^ Sorry for a slight angst there. But hehehe... next chapter will be... ^^