3

Immortals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I recommend you.. to listen to this song

 

 

Sooyoung looked in awe. There are so many wolves there. “They’re all EXO?” Sooyoung asked to Minseok who’s standing next to her.

“No, EXO are the wolves who lead the camp, they’re all just some lone wolves who happened lead their way to our camp. But the original pack members of EXO are 12.” Minseok explained to her.

“Yeah,” Luhan sighs. “But Kris ran away, which makes our pack left with only 11 members.”

“Will he come back?” Sooyoung asked.

“We don’t know that.” Minseok sighs.

“Let’s go.” Luhan said and lead their way down the mountain to the camp’s gate.

In 15 minutes, they already reached the camp. 2 wolves that guard the gates quickly growl toward the gate and magically they opened.

“This way, Milady.” Luhan stretch his arm toward the inside the camp.

Every wolves there qickly changed back to their human form and bow to Sooyoung. Sooyoung bow back to them.

“Let me take you to Suho’s tent.” Minseok said. Sooyoung nods.

“I’ll check the fortress on the southern side, you guys can go ahead.” Luhan said and return back to his wolf form.

Minseok walked in his human form and Sooyoung just followed behind. All the wolves there are looking at her. “So, if they’re not a part of EXO, then what is their part in this camp?” Sooyoung whispered to Minseok.

“Some of them work as guard, some of them work as cooks, some of them even work as builder.”

“Builder?”

“The one who build the tents, strengthen the fortress.”

“Oh...” Sooyoung’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

Sooyoung followed Minseok until they reached the biggest tent there. She looked in awe. How come these wolves can build this magnificent camp? No wonder they are the most feared wolf pack.

Minseok quickly opened the tent’s door and walked inside.

Inside the tent, Suho—the alpha who visited her family a few days ago, stands in a long table looking at a replica of the camp area. Next to him, there’s a guy who has a very peaceful face. She only can looked at the two of them. Across Suho and the peaceful man, there are another 7 men. Sooyoung couldn’t see their face because they were not facing her. But just by looking at their back, she know these men are not the kind of creature you wanted to mess with.

Minseok cleared his throat. And everyone looked at both of them even the 7 men turned their body around to see Minseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter