4

Immortals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I recommend you to listen to this song

“How old are you, Your Highness?” Lay asked while escorting Sooyoung to her tent.

“I’m 16.” Sooyoung said. “And please, call me Sooyoung.”

“Ah, I see.” Lay said. He her to the southern of the camp. “Here we are.” Lay said while pointing a big tent to her.

Sooyoung looked at the tent in awe. “It’s so big.” She said.

“Thanks to BTS,” Lay said.

“BTS?”

“They’re our sub pack.” Lay explained. “Actually they are some of the lone wolves that we asked to be our sub pack. They are responsible for the camp construction.”

“Oh I see.” Sooyoung smiled. “Well, send them my deepest gratitude.”

“I will.” Lay said. He bow to her and leave her in front of her tent.

***

Sooyoung has some powers. She’s a demon princess. She can fly, she can see ghosts, but the power that she really likes is fire. Even though she’s still learning, but it was her favourite power. Her tent might be cozy but it’s not warm enough. She’s always created a fire before she could sleep, and now she’s trying to create one. She rub her hands couple of times to create the heat and heat creates a fire. Her hands are getting hotter and become more red. It’s already 11 pm. And she needs to get to sleep. She rub her hands even faster.

Usually, back in the palace, Woobin is the one who helped her to create a fire, since he’s a great fire controller. The one thing she hate, is to control the fire. Woobin makes it looks easy, but when she tried to control it, it’s not working. And now she’s trying to create it, control it, alone, without Woobin right next to her.

She was sitting on the side of her bed, and now she’s getting impatient because the fire she’s trying to create doesn’t appear. She then stands up and walked around her tent. She keeps rubbing her hands until, she could feel a flame starting to form on her palm hands. She smiles.

“Finally!” she said to herself. She rub over and over again. And then fire started to comes out. She smiles even wider. And then fire really comes to her hand. She smiles, but that smiles started to disappear, as the fire on her hands, is getting out of control.

“Oh no.” She whines as she trying her best to control the fire. The fire makes her walked closer to her bed, and without realizing it, she point her index finger to her bed and makes the bed on fire.

Sooyoung widened her eyes, as the fire started spread around her bed and gobbled it.

“Kyaaaa!!!!!!” Sooyoung scream as she’s trying to snap her finger to stop the fire. She always saw Woobin snapping his finger to stop a fire, and now she try it and she couldn’t. She’s trying to find a water around her tent. The only water that exist there is glass that is almost empty.

“Ughhhh!!!” She whines. She couldn’t turn off a big , just with a small amount of water.

That is when she can hear a growl. She turned away and saw a black wolf entering her tent. The wolf then quickly transfrom into a human. Sooyoung widened her eyes. It’s the dark-skinned guy. Sooyoung forgot his name. Key? Koi? Kai?

“WHAT THE HELL!!” He shout then went outside the tent, and came back with a bucket of water. He pour the water to Sooyoung’s bed, and went outside again and came back with another bucket of water. Sooyoung just watched the scene in fear. What has she done?

After the the fire already went off, she could breath a sigh of relief. She looked at her grilled bed. It was a beautiful bed, and now....

“I’ll get you another bed.” The wolf said to her and lift Sooyoung’s bed, then brought it outside. 

“Okay,” Sooyoung murmured to herself. Sooyoung looked at her hands in disappoinment. Not long after, Kai returned with a new mattress.

“Thank—”

“What were you thinking?!” He asked in anger. “You almost burned this whole place!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter