2

Immortals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung has been watching the whole ritual. The Weighing Ritual was held in silent. Her father watch all the soul’s movement. Her father watched, when one of the soul step forward and put one of his organ. Sooyoung knew, that was human’s heart that was cut in half. He put half of the heart in a scale’s left side and the other half on the right side. The scale started to move down to the left side. The man was busrt into tears as one of the demon guard take him into a flame doors. The man was struggling to relase the embrace of the demons. But it was no use. The demons are a lot stronger than him. The flame door then opened and showed a red and blazing stairs. The demons took the man who is now screaming and panting. The demons took the man down the stairs and the flame door closed. The next soul move forward slowly, he put the hearts pair into the scale and it also weight more to the left. Same thing happened to the man like the previous one. Another man and woman came to the scale and put their hearts, same thing also happened.

Sooyoung yawned in her place. She already saw this so many times. What did those humans do after all? She’s looking at a young innocent man who’s standing in front of the scale and put his heart to it. This time is different. It weight more to the right side. Her father then smiles. Soon, a light came from the front gate and a giant white tyto owl came and carrying a big cart.

“A good heart like yours belong in the heaven.” Said the king of demons, Jin Hyuk.

The man smiles and bow without saying anything. He quickly enters the cart and the owl brought the cart and disappear.

***

Minseok and Luhan stand in front of the palace’s gate. They quickly transformed into a charming man, and the guard lead to the palace. Sulli is helping Sooyoung to get ready. Her coats and dress already packed in the wooden box.

“You are lucky, Your Highness.” Said Sulli.

“Lucky?” asked Sooyoung who furrowed her eyebrows. “What are you talking about?”

“Living with 11 charming wolves who will protect you.” Said Sulli again. “And they’re not just any wolf pack, they are EXO, the strongest pack in the world.”

“Yes, I am lucky.” Said Sooyoung and she sighs. “I’m gonna miss you so much.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter