Introduction

The Conflict
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The day past , past and past as usual . Kai and his younger brother , D.O , lives happily eventhough they keep facing tough problem . MONEY , SHELTER , FOOD , BOOK and whatever-needed by half teen and kid like them keep troubling Kai . As a responsible brother , he keep searching for a job , part time job . As a student he needs to focus on his study , so full time job won't suit him well . As long as they got a small house as a shelter and some money to buy food , it's enough . Their parents ? No . They were dead couple years ago , and the house that they used as their shelter now is the only property of their family . Their father is too irresponsible since he didn't respect his family and keep being selfish and everything-negative-side. Duh , whatever .
  One day , their parents were in a bit problem , that caused a GIGANTIC TROUBLE till their mother been killed by their OWN FATHER for no SPECIFIC , STRONG reasons . They suffer a lot , live with their father is just like living in a prison . He kept searching for problem and problem and problem and repeat-as-much-as-you-want .
  And for that reason too , he had been caught and he spent his life forever in the jail , waiting for punishment . This what we call as "rice turn into porridge" , ( hehe , this is a malay idiom actually which I changed it into English , direct translate xD , ya but you could understand it as well right , that moment when you can't do anything , regret for everything but nothing could c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter