five

Of Loneliness, Hugs and Kisses
author: pizzaluhan
title: Strike 11:11
pairing: sehun/luhan
genre: angst,romance
words count: 1897 words
a/n : [!!!!] this is an old story and un beta.I was looking around in my random folders and found this i just checked through quickly and gonna update.Friendly reminder again that this is from 2013.Idk comments are loved????? lol ok bye i love angst so much anngst is life.
 

+

Luhan looked around his room once again before nod to himself.Luhan had finally reached in his twenties.Living in his own house was one of his dream list of course but sadly he could just get an apartment that’s enough for himself.Two bedrooms,one for him and one for a guest (if he ever had a guest).A small and cozy living room enough for a sofa,a small table and a television space.

 

He finished cleaning up the kitchen,living room and the guest room leaving his room to be ‘decorated’.Luhan just chuckled as he grab the boxes in the living room and brought them to his room.A room painted with his favourite color and also his long lost bestfriend.Luhan just bit his lip as he tried not to remember his name nor face.He quickly grab the box full of frames and arranged it one by one on his table beside his bed.

 

There was a picture of him and his bestfriends.Unknowingly,his fingers began to trace on the picture.Tears blurred his vision as he remembered the last time he had spoken to them.He looked at their faces one by one and laughed to himself.

 

Guess puberty hit them,aye?

 

Luhan wipped his tears away using his sleeves and took a deep breath.He began to work once again after he gained his energy back.His eyes caught something familiar.His heart raced as his hand reached onto the thing that caught his attention.There was it,the box where he kept all his memories with him.

 

Luhan held back his sobs but failed as he felt hot tears rolling down his cheek.The shaky and trembling hands gripped onto the bed sheet.The sobs was heard,the sound of breaking heart was silently killing Luhan.Maybe its time to forget or maybe it’s time for him to cry his heart out.The flashbacks,the memories and the laughter haunted him once again.He still remembers the last word he had said to him.The words that broke his heart into pieces,the words the turned his world upside down and the words that only has three words:

 

Let’s break up.

 

Luhan gripped onto his shirt,the pain was slowly killing him inside.He thought he was done,done with the pain but he was wrong.All he wanted was to forget about the pain he had,but he never wanted to forget the bitter sweet memories he made with him.Seconds passed by and all he heard was the sound of his heavy breathing.His head was throbbing loudly but he couldn’t care less.He closed his eyes as he remembered his lovers scent.It was beautiful,the moment they both shared was almost like in movies where romeo was meant for Juliet.

 

But then he remembers,at the end both of them died.

 

Sad.

 

That was Luhan thought when his lover told him about the Romeo and Juliet story.Maybe their love story wasn’t the perfect at all,all they need was eachother.

 

Luhan shook his head lightly and made a cute ‘fighting’ posture.He took a deep breath once again and opened the box.There was letters,small gifts and also their pictures together.Luhan took out a necklace,a necklace the he gave on their first anniversary.It was written:

 

Hunhan 5ever.

 

He even made a couple name for them.Luhan thought it was childish but he still loved it nonetheless.He continued to search in the box but stopped when he suddenly felt something cold sliding onto his middle finger.He swallowed and gasped,it was the ring.The ring that he was supposed to give it to him.How did he still have it?

 

No!

 

Luhan screamed as he stared at the ring in horror.This was supposed to be sent to him then why is it still with him? Did that mean he had not gotten the ring? Ever since their first anniversary? Guilt ate him up.He clearly remembered how he was gloomy all day.Luhan cupped his mouth as the tears made it way down his cheeks once again.Luhan wondered,was he a good boyfriend before?  He gathered all his courage and searched anything that could make him stop crying (although he knew everything inside the box will bring back old memories but it won’t hurt to try,right?).

 

Something landed on Luhan’s feet making him stop whatever he was doing.His eyes travelled down and saw a letter.He furrowed his eyebrow and picked up the letter.He looked at teh handwriting and it no other than his lover,

 

Oh Sehun.

 

That was his name.The one that made his heart skipped a beat,the one that made his stomach do a flip flop and the one that stole his heart away.

 

Luhan quickly tore the cover and unfold the letter.When he read the first word,his heart ached once again.

 

Dear my dearest lu,

 

You must be wondering why on earth would I write a letter when we can just text eachother.Haha,lame I know but I wanted us to be like the old couples.Not saying that you’re old but hey,you’re the hyung here.

 

Luhan chuckled as the sound of Sehun’s calm and sweet voice lingered on his mind.His heart ached more and more as he recalled the was Sehun call him.

 

“Hyung,I love you.So much,I will never leave your side,alright?” The eighteen year old Sehun said as he held Luhan closer to him.Luhan just nooded and leaned to peck his cheek.They were laying on the ground near the lake and just staring at the sky,talking about the future.

 

“Of course you do,who was the once who chased me for three months straight?” Luhan teased.Sehun just pouted and lightly hit Luhan on the shoulder causing the latter to laugh at his childlist act.

 

“But I’m still matured than you.” Sehun pointed out.

 

“But I’m still older than y-“ There was it,Luhan being attacked by the younger’s soft lip.The fingers interwined,chest to chest and lips connected to each other.Luhan smiled against the kiss and wrapped his arm around Sehun and brought him closer.He wanted to embrace the moment so damn much.It doesnt matter if they had to move across the world,maybe just maybe all he need was Sehun by his side.

 

“I missed you.”

 

There was no reply.

 

“I really missed you.”

 

There was still no reply.

 

Luhan just smiled sadly as he proceed to read the line,hoping that his tears won’t ruin the letter written by Sehun.

 

You know,I’m really sorry that our love had to end like that.Trust me,it’s not you.It’s just me,maybe if I work harder,our relantionship will work out.Lu,please don’t be mad at yourself.Remember the question that I asked you before that made you cry? “If I had to save you and my mother from drowning,I would save my mother first then I would save you.We could die together.” That was the first time I saw you cry.It broke my heart seeing the person I care and love crying.You may think that I’m a stupid dumb for leaving you but I’m sorry.I know it’s enough.As two years passed by,my love for you was blooming everyday.But there was something,something was different.I tried to figure it out but I failed.I dint want to blame you nor anyone so I kept it to myself until I find out the answer.Remember when I said I was going to Jongin’s house? I lied.I went to a club at first I wanted to dance but I drank and I ended up kissing up some random guy named Tao.I’m sorry Luhan,ever since that incident,I’ve been keeping myself away from you.I was afraid that you would leave me if I told you the truth.When I got home late,I would see you sleeping on the couch.Do you know how guilty I felt that time? When I was busy I would always shrug you off.I thought you’d be mad but no,you just wave it off with a smile even though I know it was just a force smile.

 

Luhan,My love and my everything,

 

I love you.I know I do,maybe our timing wasn’t right or maybe its just me.As time passes by,my heart was slowly doubting my love to you.Did you remembered on our second anniversary I went home late? And I told that I was stuck in a traffic jam? I lied,Luhan.I lied once again.I..I don’t know how to say thing but I spent my day at Tao’s house.I know I know,you might hate me after this but I’m sorry once again.And the following month when we were supposed to go to Baek’s and Yeol’s engagement party I ditched again leaving you all alone at the party with no one to be beside you.It turned out that Tao was Yixing’s cousin.He told me that he needs to go back soon and this would be the last time for us to meet each other.I couldn’t say no.I thought it would just be a friendly hug and you know bromance thing but the next thing was unexpected.Giving him my lip to be attacked was something that I did not expected.The lip that I promised that I would never give to anyone but you.I know it was supposed to be all that disgust feeling but all I felt was butterflies.Just like how I first kissed you.

 

Luhan,

 

I just realise that I had fallen for someone else.

Someone that isn’t you.

 

From that moment,my mind wasn’t working anymore.

And the next day on your birthday was one of my worst decision ever.

Breaking up with you was wrong.

I was wrong Luhan.

 

I though Tao would be the love of my life but I was wrong,the person that still owns my heart is you.Now that I’m writing this letter with all the strength I have,I just wanted to say that if you meet me one day don’t forget to send me your pretty smile.

 

Luhan,

You deserve the best.

 

I regret everything,Luhan.

 

I wish I could take back all I’ve said to you.

 

And now for my last request.

 

I want you to forget,

Forget everything and move on.

Find someone that will heal your broken wings.Don’t cry no more.

 

Luhan,

It’s currently 11:08 pm now.

I’m going to make my wish before I go.I’m a mess right now and I don’t even want to talk about it.Luhan,do you know how it feels when someone covers your eyes? It’s dark isn’t it? It’s my world without you.My heart is aching and it hurts more than an earthquake.

Luhan,

It’s currently 11:10 pm right now.

I have only one minute left.Now,after you finish reading this letter,I want you to go look at youself in the mirror and try to find yourself.Get a grip,Lu.You had enough,remember? You can call me names.Just remember that I once loved you and I still do.

 

Luhan,

It’s currently 11:11 pm right now.

And my last wish is to let you go.

 

11:11 pm on 20th of April.

 

Much love,

Oh Sehun.

 

That’s when Luhan broke down crying.The sound of wind knocking against Luhan’s window.He dint know whether to be mad or happy when he finished reading the letter.There were too many things on his mind right now.The tears had stopped only his heart was beating fast.This was it,this was the end of their love story.He regretted nothing.his love for Sehun would never die,forever.

 

Goodbye.