one

Of Loneliness, Hugs and Kisses
genre: fluff, highschool!au
pairing(s): sehun/luhan
wordcount: 753w
summary: In which Luhan is jealous of his boyfriend, Oh Sehun, getting too much unwanted attention. 
written by: selu
 

Of Jealousy, Cheese and Love;

 
Luhan pouted when he looked at the number of girls surrounding Sehun. Sure he did know that his boyfriend would attract many girls, but he did not know that it would be that many.

It was just the first day of a new year in high school and already, Sehun had succeded in catching the eyes of many female freshmen, who probably had set Sehun as their target.

Luhan was sitting one on of the tables in the corner of the cafeteria, secretly mourning while looking at his boyfriend, the number of girls around him only increasing. 'Damn it, Sehun-ah, why did you have to be so attractive?'

“Hey,” Sehun said, sitting beside Luhan, after finally making his way out of the mob of girls that were surrounding him.

“Hey,” Luhan replied curtly, not even sparing Sehun a glance.

Sehun frowned, what did he do to make Luhan angry again? The last time he checked, he did not recall doing anything that would offend or enrage him in any way. Unless… unless, jealousy?

“Lu,” Sehun uttered, and wrapped the two of his hands around Luhan’s waist. Luhan was still not looking at Sehun, but he knew that he definitely could not resist Sehun any longer. “Lu, what happened? Are you perhaps jealous?”

Luhan did not reply, and Sehun continued. “You do know even with all the girls around me, my eyes are only on your right, my mind is constantly only thinking of you, my lips are only for you to taste, my hands are only for you to hold, you do know all these right?”

Luhan finally turned around, his face pink, “W-who says I am jealous? Y-y-you think too highly of yourself.”

“You would not ignore me for no reason and I'm pretty sure i had not angered you during the whole day,” Sehun explained and Luhan bit his lips, looking down, face still blushing. “God damn it, you  are so freaking cute.”

“Are you still mad?” Sehun asked, looking at Luhan, Luhan shook his head. “I need you to do something to make me feel better.” Luhan whispered words almost gone unheard. 

Sehun brought Luhan to the rooftop, since they felt that there wasn’t any privacy in the cafeteria. They needed some time together, alone.

“So about what you said earlier…” Sehun trailed off and smirked at Luhan, before Luhan could even retort, Sehun pressed his lips onto Luhan’s. When Sehun did that, Luhan forgot all the anger, the jealousy and gave in, kissing Sehun back.

After they parted, the both of them were panting. Hard. “I really don’t like seeing you with girls, They're all prettier than me, a-and I am afraid you will fall for them,” Luhan finally confessed after catching his breath.

Sehun pressed his forehead onto Luhan and smiled, that particular smile that is only reserved for Luhan. “Thanks for telling me how you feel. I prefer you telling me how you feel, and Lu, you are upset. Why would I fall for them when I already have someone I love the most here? I am so glad, so so glad, so contented to have you. You just do not know how much I love you. I love you a lot, Lu, a lot.”

Luhan’s vision started to blur, tears welling up his eyes. He felt so blessed to have someone to love him back as much as he did, and he could not ask for more. Having Oh Sehun, was more than enough.

“Why the sudden confession, and for your information, it is awfully cheesy,” Luhan said in between his sobs and chuckled.

Sehun cupped Luhan’s cheeks and brushed the tears away using his thumbs, “But you love it.” And pecked Luhan’s lips.

“How are you so sure about that?” Luhan asked raising his eyebrows.

“Because I am that Oh Sehun you love,” Sehun replied proudly, causing Luhan to laugh.

“Maybe,” Luhan decided to tease Sehun a little. “You might never know-”

Without even allowing Luhan to continue his sentence, Sehun grabbed Luhan’s head and kissed Luhan smack on the lips, Luhan smiled once again in the kiss, and had one hand wrapped around Sehun’s neck, the other with his fingers running through Sehun’s hairs.

“You took away my heart and I hope you do not plan on giving it back anytime soon, because I do not plan to give you yours back either,” Sehun told Luhan after their lips parted pressing a gentle kiss on Luhan’s nose.

Luhan wondered if he could ever love someone as much as he loves Oh Sehun.

Luhan could not stop smiling and at that moment, he found out his answer.

The answer is no, and he was happy and statisfied with the answer he conjured up.

 


A/N: Hope you enjoy the first chapter! Happy Reading!

-selu