THREE

Overdose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(약의 적량 초과) THREE

Sumin POV:

The first thing that I noticed when my eyes finally decided to cooperate with my request to wake up was the fact that I was laying in a uncomfortable position, my weight crushing my own ribs, suffocating me as my diaphragm and lungs restlessly tried to keep up with the oxygen need that my body was demanding – my neck complaining in pain as it seemed that my right side has been completely abandoned for who knows how long. I slowly extended my arms out as I tried with my weak strength to push myself on my side, my arms automatically protesting with the sudden movements as my muscles felt like they were gashing apart. I decided to give up and rest my oxygen deprived body for few minutes, my mind finally kicking in the active mode as I begin to think through all the things that happened to me. Why did that strange and horrifying boy decided to force me into taking those poisons tablets, was it because I just happen to be there when he needed someone or, it was because that was his assignment? I groaned quietly when my head begin to throb slightly out of pain. It seemed that nothing ever happened the good way in my world, and for some reason I felt as if it was just the beginning. First of all I needed to escape from that place, before reporting everything to police about some psychopath running around the town with drugs and molesting young females.

I knew that the chances in anyone believing me where slim but I refused to accept the fact that there was absolutely nothing that could be done. If he managed to drag me into this mess just imagine how many people he will do the same thing to, maybe he already has dragged millions of millions of people down with him. That’s when my mind clicked in, perhaps that boy was just faking everything and hoping that by kidnapping me he can get money. Perhaps it was just a stupid prank that one of my colleagues pulled in hopes to scare me? Yes. I confidentially agreed with my smartest part of the body, the brain.

I bet if I walked out of the place right that moment I would be in Seoul, maybe even still in outskirts of it. There was no possible explanation that whatever that boy tried to imitate was fake and belonged to the fantasy world for naughty children and psychopaths like him. I took a deep breath as I tried again to roll myself over to my right side, with some struggle my body gave in and rolled to the side. I opened my eyes again, finally being able to take a better look at the room that I was in, my eyes caught a pile of soaked white towels, and I felt my gut drop when I noticed that the towels weren’t just soaked with water but also blood. Dark blood in fact, blood that seemed to came from a death person, person that hasn’t had oxygenated blood for years. I was never a person that was squeamish when seeing blood, however at that time I really wanted to cry. Did that boy do something to me? Did he kill someone and tried to hide the evidence hours later? Maybe he ran away from a mental institution and now he is hallucinating that he has a job of kidnapping and killing everyone.

Idea’s and scenes poured in my mind, I couldn’t shake any of them off and that scared me. Just how long have I been here for? I didn’t want to believe that it has been longer then few hours, however with the constant tablets being shoved in my mouth every single time I open my eyes, I wasn’t so sure anyone.

I felt small goose bumps form on my sensitive skin as cold and violent wind brushed past me. I could have sworn that I just heard Sehun’s laugher, his touch and his power. My body beginning to shiver as the automatic response in keeping me safe kicked in. The erector muscles that are connected to the hair of my arms contracting, making the hair stand in order to trap air between layers, storing heat and preventing from anymore heat loss by the skin. I felt scared and cold. Was I in some kind of warehouse?

I slowly placed my hand over my left shoulder blade that was throbbing for some reason, as soon as allowing my fragile fingers to feel my shoulder blade I noticed that it was bare, in fact I felt complete bare, which didn’t help my body in trying to keep me warm. I quickly sit up, of course not without my muscles screaming in pain as they were forced into sudden job. Before looking down at my legs, allowing a small sigh out of relief to leave my lips when I notice my dark skinny jeans where still over my legs, covering them. My small relaxation didn’t last for long time as I realized that I wasn’t wearing my top and my left bra strap was loosely left to fall over my upper arm. I begin to slowly hyperventilate as panic took over me, why wasn’t I wearing a top? Why did it felt as if my left shoulder blade has been stabbed repeatedly over and over again? And most importantly why was I still in that horrible place and where was that psychopath?

I didn’t have any time to sit around anymore, with all my strength I forced myself to stand up but it felt as if gravity that was coming from a black hole was stopping me, pulling me back. I ignored the shot pains that my leg muscles where giving me as I proceeded with my desire in walking, I had to hurry, I was scared that if I don’t get out of there Sehun will find me. I felt as if my muscles where ripping apart each time I took a step forward – I hated to cry in that situation but my tears ignored the command coming from me to stop showing up. I was sure that I looked horrible right that moment, my tears decorating my pale face as I was biting onto my lip – to the point that I felt metallic taste in my mouth, my lip was cut and bleeding. I wanted to go back home.

With each step my determination rose, soon I managed to walk up to the wall mirror. I slowly placed my palm gently over it, my eyes staring at the reflection of someone who looked like me, but yet seemed so different. I swore under my breath quietly when my left shoulder blade throbbed again, it seemed dissatisfied about that fact that I have forgotten about that pain momentarily. Without thinking much I turned my back to the mirror and with much effort turned my head so that I could look at my shoulder blade. When my eyes caught something that was reflecting from my back left shoulder blade, I felt as if my whole world just got swept out of my feet. It was a tattoo, black inked tattoo of a feather.

I felt my legs shake as my knees eventually gave in my bodies request to drop. I sat down onto the cold floor, my tears stopping as my gaze was still on the tattoo. Why did they do this to me? Anger invaded my body as I quickly tried to scrap the tattoo off with my nails, it hurt like hell but I didn’t care. I needed to get rid of it, how dared they mark me as one of them? I screamed out of anger and pain as I scrapped the tattoo over and over again, until it was clear that it won’t come off and I was stuck with it forever. My shoulder blade began to bleed slightly but I ignored it and stood up onto my feet. I felt defeated, he dragged me down here, drugged me, angered me, frightened me and now even invaded my skin without permission. I bit onto my bleeding lip, feeling the open cut pulse due to the force but it was the only way that I could keep myself together at that time. I never hated someone so much before, and the old and rusty fire iron wasn’t helping the hate either – it was as if he purposely left it there so that I could go after him and stab him with it. But it worked, because without realising the fire iron was already in my hands as I was walking out of the place.

My breathing was heavy, it seemed as if my heart is going to jump out of my chest any-minute, I slowly moved closely next to the walls as my hands gripped onto the fire iron tight, as if my life dependent on it. From some point of view it did, it was the only weapon and line of defence I had against Sehun. It was funny how moments ago I was fearing him, the devil but now? I was ready to kill him and get out of there, maybe that’s what most of individuals felt when they were planning to kills the intruder, it was self-defence after all and no matter how kind we humans are, we will always have the instinct to step over others in order to survive for ourselves. You can say that I stopped fearing the devil when I was holding his hand.

I felt my body protesting against the cold when I finally stepped outside, it was already night time but yet the city still seemed bright. I noticed in the distance a massive gridlock on massive bridges roads, there where young children running in the allies without any shoes or warm clothes, I notice an elderly begging for some food while the gentleman’s o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter