What's Wrong With The World Today?

Hairspray...The Kpop Way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtQFq2XUpTc

 

Alright, so I'm sitting here, waiting for detention to end...oh, come on, clock, how slow can you go?! It's not that hard to move another minute!

Today wasn't supposed to end up in detention! I mean, at least I thought it wasn't supposed to...

So let's backtrack a bit. I'm Ji Eun. Park Ji Eun. I love to dance...more than anything else in the whole world! I absolutely love my hair, but most of all...

I love watching the Woo Kevin Woo Show!

But it's kind of hard to watch when you're sitting here in detention!

Geez! It's not even my fault! That dumb kid that sits behind me...he told the teacher that because I was sitting in front of him, he couldn't see around me to get the notes. While he said it was my hair, what he really was saying was because I'm bigger than most others he couldn't see.

So, as usual, my monumental "hair-do" got me another day in detention...

Is there no way for girls who are bigger than life to fit in?

BRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG~

O-Oh! The bell! Thank God for 3 o'clock! I swat all of the book sitting on my desk into my tattered bookbag and hoist it up to zip as I run out the door. The crowded hallways don't slow me down one bit- I'm homeward bound and no one can stop me!

As I make a break for it outside, I spot Sulli out of the corner of my eye.

Sulli's my best friend. She's so adorable~ She quirky, cute, energetic, and she totally has faith in whatever I do.

I run up to her eagerly and snatch her hand before she realizes I'm there.

"Hurry up, Sulli, we're gonna miss it!" I shriek, pulling her forward as we cross the street.

She blinks a quick second before she comprehends what's going on. "I'm hurrying, Ji Eun," she replies, slightly out of breath already. "But my father says I'm not allowed to perspire!"

I shake my head and smile some more as my apartment comes into sight. "C'mon!" I urge one more time, and make the final push through my front door.

The entrance to Daddy's joke shop is next to the staircase to our house, so I poke my head in just as quick as I ran here.

"Hi Daddy!" I call out. His eyes grow wide with joy as he starts to wave back. But I don't stay to see his response, because Sulli and I are already trekking up the stairs to watch our favorite show.


Dragon note~

Holy moley, longest hiatus ever ._.

Kinda a y first chapter, but I suddenly felt the inspiration to do so. So thanks for all being patient, and please continue to enjoy~

Oh, and kinda a good thing...our school's doing Hairspray...and I'm Tracy's understudy ^^ Not that great, but I'm flattered that I at least made the cut. Fighting~ ♥