Under The Bridge

Sweet Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This one, I guess you all will be able to guess from the begining, whose story it will be.

 

 

 

Under The Bridge

 

 

 

He stared at the ceiling with both arms under his head. He kept on thinking and thinking but he couldn’t find the answer he wanted. He sighed and got up from his bed. He grabbed the jacket which hung near his bed and headed out from the room quietly, not wanting to wake up his roommate.

 

A smile formed on his face as he arrived at his destination, at this late at night, he was sure, no one will be there, beside it was his favorite place which only him knowing it.

 

He took out his ipod and plugged on his ears. Under the bright moon, he moved his body swiftly and danced to the beat of the music.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

He stopped, eyes widen when he saw someone was staring at him. He gulped and stood stiffly on his spot, not knowing what to do. He bowed and scratched his head awkwardly before storming away from that place.

 

.

.

.

 

The next day he went there again, he looked around, making sure that no one was there, he didn’t want someone looked at him dancing alone under the bridge at this late, especially a reporter or paparazzi or fans. Once no one was there, he took out his ipod and played random songs, dancing to it.

 

He felt at ease and all his problems were put aside while he danced to the songs, with the sweat tickling down and the moon accompanied him that night, he felt so great. It was the greatest feeling he had for that day.

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Are you—“

 

He looked up, surprised as someone was there, he hurriedly covered his face with the hoodie and walked with a very fast pace.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t me—“

 

He stopped but he didn’t turn around.

 

“—mean to be rude”

 

He turned around and jumped when the person was right in front of him. When his eyes met hers, he looked away quickly, not wanting to get caught who he is. He stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do, if he walked away just like that it would be rude but if he didn’t walk away, he might get caught if he is an idol and at here late at night—

 

“Do you often dance in here?”

 

He looked up and quickly turned away avoiding her eyes, nodding his head.

 

“Ah, I see. I thought, I am the only one”

 

He looked at her in the eyes and the person smiled at him, friendly.

 

“I practice dancing in here since I can’t rent studio to practice. I am a poor girl.” She chuckled softly. “Well, it is just for fun actually” She cleared . He only looked at her and without him knowing, he was observing her.

 

“I saw your dance” His face burned a bit when he heard that, even he always danced on the stage and showed the fans his dancing confidently, but in this state he couldn’t help but felt a bit shy.

 

“You like hip-hop”

 

He nodded his head.

 

“I like hip-hop too” She danced a bit, and smiled at him when her eyes met his. He replied her smile, shyly.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“What are you watching?” He quickly turned off his phone and put it inside his pocket. “Suspicious” the older narrowed his eyes to him. “You are not watching , are you?”

 

“Am I you, hyung?”

 

“What? You are saying me watching all the time? Am I Lee Sungyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter