Shout Out

Sweet Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This is the sixth story, another one will be the last and after this you all will know who will be the last. Hehehehe. Happy Reading~

 

 

 

Shout out

 

 

He looked at the younger was smiling with the other, a small smile formed on his lips and with ease he walked back.

 

.

.

 

“YA! You think I don’t know you are making fun of me!! YOU THINK I AM STUPID DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! YOU!!! BASTARD! ! THE WITH YOU!!!”

 

He stopped and turned around as the cursing words went into his ears loudly and clearly. He looked at the person surprised. He walked a bit closer but not too close. He laughed when the person kept on cursing out loud. He stood there for a while, listening to the girl cursing out loud in the middle of the night, before heading home.

 

.

.

 

 

The next day, after the younger walked out silently like he used to be in these few days, he too woke up and grabbed his jacket. This time, he didn’t follow him— Will she be there? He thought and walked to the opposite from the younger.

 

He stood at where he was the other day and saw the girl was there again, she was cursing about other thing again. It was fun looking at her, he, somehow envy her. He wished he could be like her, shouting out loud her problems.

 

“You moron! What! You said I am an idiot! IDIOT!!! YOU ARE THE IDIOT ONE!!! DO YOU THINK I DON’T FEEL HURT WHEN YOU JOKE LIKE THAT! EVEN IF I AM ALWAYS SMILING THAT DOESN’T MEAN I HAVE NO FEELING!! AAGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

He looked at her and smiled, thanking her from his heart. She just shouted my mind. He took his phone and pressed the red button, once he realized what he was doing, he quickly pressed the stop button and headed back.

 

.

.

                                                                                                                          

He went to the video folder and looked at the video he had recorded at the other night. He thought of what to do with it. Should I erase it? Hmm…

 

He took out his headset and plugged them on his ears, he pressed the play button and laughed a bit when he looked at her cursing from the back. She was standing near the fence with her heels on the side. She climbed on the fence a bit and cursed out loud.

 

“What are you laughing at?”

 

“Eung? Ah, nothing”

 

He placed his phone back into his pocket and closed his eyes with a smile.

 

.

.

 

He was there again at that night. He stood at the usual spot and watched her pouring out her heart. He wondered what she would shout out about again today.

 

“YA!! KIM SUNGGYU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HUH!! ACTING CUTE AND ALL!! DO YOU PLAN TO MAKE ME DIED BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY!!! YAAAAA!!! YOU WILL BE DEAD IF I MEET YOU! JUST BE READY!! YOU FATTY HAMSTER!!!”

 

She turned around, startled as someone laughed out loud suddenly. She looked around and shocked when she saw there was a guy behind her, laughing, holding his stomach.

 

“—Hahahaha—W—Wait!!“ He wiped his tears away.

 

She stopped and looked at him, she narrowed her eyes since her vision wasn’t that good and when she saw him clearly, her eyes went wide and she hurriedly took her heels and walked away from there.

 

He saw her, running away, and he quickly chased after her.

 

“—Wait!!!“

 

He held her shoulder and turned her around,

 

“Ouch!!”

 

He screamed out loud when the girl kicked his leg.

 

She ran again but stopped when she looked at him, bending down, rubbing his leg. She cursed and turned around, rushing to his place.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter