Request

Sweet Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Whose story do you this one will be? Kekekeke~

 

REQUEST

 

 

 

“Ya! Where are you go—“ The older ruffled his hair frustrated, looked at the younger stormed out just like that. He stared at the door and let out a sigh.

 

.

.

 

“You—!!“

 

“A room for me!” He placed the money and went inside the room.

 

He looked at the screen and punched the number. When the screen starting to play, he grabbed the mic and started to sing. He let out all of his heart into the song and screamed out loud when the rock song was playing.

 

After 30 minutes, he stopped and went out from the room, to the restroom.

 

“Oopps! Sorry” He apologized when he opened the wrong door.

 

The person inside the room just looked at him, without emotion. “Are you alone?” He stopped from closing the door and looked up to the person. “If you are alone, join me” He blinked his eyes, not knowing what she was talking about.

 

She put down the mic and walked to him. She looked around him through his shoulder and when she saw no one around them, she pulled him inside the room and handed one mic to him.

 

“You are good at singing?”

 

He looked flustered at the sudden question.

 

“Okay. You are! Let’s rock the world!” She screamed out through the mic.

 

He looked at her a bit flustered but a small smile formed on his face and he too joining her singing the songs.

 

“Oh! My favorite!!”

 

His eyes widen at the song that appeared on the screen. It is his solo song. He gulped a bit, stealing a glance at her, but she seemed didn’t recognize him. He put down the mic and listened to her singing it. He closed his eyes and absorb her voice which ringing all over the room.

 

He opened his eyes when the song came to an end. He looked at her, her eyes were teary but the corner of her lips was lifted up a bit.

 

“This song always touches my heart. I wonder how the singer looks like” She said, turning to him. “I wish I can listen to his voice live” She sat on the couch. “It’s your solo time”

 

He chose the song and punched the code in, when the song started to play, he raised the mic and sang it heartedly. She watched him with awe, his sweet voice rang into her ears and touched her heart.

 

“Omg! You are really good in singing” She clapped her hands loudly after he finished singing. His face turned red, he often heard that he is good in singing but from someone who said it directly like this, he was a bit flatter.

 

“Now, let’s have a duet!”

 

They chose the song and took the mic, ready to scream out loud again. After two hours of screaming, they sat on the couch, taking rest.

 

.

.

 

“눈 하락”

 

He turned to her, she was looking at the screen is playing random songs which she didn’t know at all.

 

“My name is Snow drop”

 

She turned to him with a smile.

 

“나무”

 

“…”

 

“I’m the tree who always surrounds the flowers and give the earth oxygen. I am a V.I.P”

 

She laughed at his name and took out her hand for a shake. He took it gladly. “Let’s get well along, Snow Drop” She smiled shaking his hand.

 

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter