Part VIII

A Sister's Love

It was 5 in the afternoon when unni left the house because she's going out with Minho oppa together with some of their friends. I was left alone in the house because our parents too weren't around due to their business trip. I decided to lie on on my bed because I really felt so lazy. I wanted to play the play the piano but my body really wanted to just lie down and rest. 

 

 I kept on moving my fingers as if I was playing the piano as I  lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I sighed. I suddenly thought of what I've done. First, why did I ask him about the girlfriend thing? If I didn't ask him, then he should've not confessed to me that he has feelings for my sister. Second, why did I volunteer to help him get closer to my sister? I should've refused or made some excuses. And last, why did I hide my feelings for him? I should've confessed earlier! I should've told him that it was him that I really like when he asked me if I already had a boyfriend. SHOOT!!! Why so lame??? Seohyun babo~~~ DAMN!!

 

More days passsed and Minho oppa and Yuri unni got closer-----because of me. Soon after, they became couple. I didn't know if I should feel glad  or should I feel bitter about that. I got used in faking smiles whenever I'm with them. FOOL!! If there's someone to blame for their closeness, that would be no one else but me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"Seohyun" unni called out. 

"Deh unni?" i responded. I was reading my book that time when suddenly called for me. I heard footsteps heading towards my room. My door suddenly opened and unni came in. She seemed to be excited about something. 

"What is it unni?" I asked gently as I put down my book and got up from my bed. 

"Look!" Unni said enthusiastically. She then raised her right hand and showed me the back of her palm. I was surprised to see the ring on her finger. I became stunned and speechless all of a sudden. 

"We're already engaged." She told gladly. "He proposed to me yesterday." 

I just nodded. i was still speechless. 

 

I didn't know if I should feel glad or sad because of what unni had said. I just pretended that nothing's wrong with me and then I faked a smile. 

 

"Congratulations, unni" I said smilingly. 

"Thanks." She told as she leaned closer to me and gave me a hug. I hugged unni back. 

 

"Seo, can I ask you a favor?" unni asked as she remove her arms from me. 

"What is it?" I uttered. 

"Can you play the piano for our wedding?" She pleaded with a little aegyo . 

 

What the? What's going on? DAMN IT!! Yes or No? ----- I thought. 

"Please" she continued to aegyo as she held my hands. 

I sighed and smiled. 

"Alright then unni" I spoke with a smile. 

"thanks a lot again. You're the best Seo." She spoke gladly and hugged me again.