Part VII

A Sister's Love

It was Saturday morning when Minho oppa and I have just finished biking. Unfortunately, yuri wasn't able to join us due to her work. yeah, even though it's Saturday. That's why oppa and I were the only ones who enjoyed. We decided to take a rest before going home. We parked our bikes beside a tree and sat on the swings near the tree.  

 

I wiped my face with a towel and then took a sip from my tumbler. 

"Whew!" Oppa sighed as he too wiped his face with his towel. 

We remained silent for a while as we rested in our seats. After several minutes, Oppa broke the silence. 

"So tell me Seohyun," he started. I turned to him. Our eyes met. Goodness!!

"Do you already have a boyfriend?' he asked with a grin. He sounded like he's kidding. I barely smiled. 

"No. I don't have any." I spoke as I poked on my palms. 

"Oh cmmon! don't be shy to tell me about it. Dont worry I won't tell your unni." He told as he chuckled. 

"I don't have one oppa. Swear." I told as I raised my right hand so that I might look more convincing. 

"Haha" he chuckled. "Maybe because it's your unni who's telling you not to have one, right?" 

I just nodded while grinning. 

"Do you want me to find one for you?" He suggested gladly. I pursed my lips and shook my head. 

"C'mmon, I won't let your unni know it. It'll be our secret. Promise." He insisted. "You're no longer a little girl. You should act like a lady now." He smirked. 

 

"Damn! If only he knew that it's him that I really want to have. I don't want any other guy but you." I thought. 

 

"I really don't like oppa. I'm not yet ready to be in a relationship." I said as I shook my head and then my lips. 

"Haha..Alright. Haaah~~ you're still the same Seohyun that I knew when I was a little. You're the girl who hates boys." He said as he smirked and shook his head.  I snickered. 

 

"What about you oppa?' I spoke as I tapped his shoulder. "I bet you already have a girlfriend. Am I right?" 

He just shook his head while smirking. Then he sighed. 

"Nah..I didn't have any girlfriends." He told with a grin. I raised one brow.  He leaned a little closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder. 

"You know Seo if there's a girl who could make my heart beat that would be no other than...... Yuri." He told as he smiled and looked down on the ground. His face blushed a little when he said unni's name. 

 

"What?? Did I hear his words clearly or just misheard everything that he said?  I thought.

I furrowed at him.  "Eh? Ah, Ah,..Are you... serious, oppa?' I asked in a puzzled tone. 

He sighed. "You know ever since we were young I already have feelings for her. I even swore to myself not to have any other girlfriends except for her. That's why I was really glad that I was able to come back here. I'd like to take this opportunity to confess my feelings for her." He explained smilingly as he looked directly in the eyes. 

 

"BAM!!! DAMN IT! It's not you that he likes Seohyun. It's your sister that he likes!" I thought.  

 

My heart suddenly pounded. My lips quivered. I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't believe that he has been inloved with my sister for a ver long time. 

 

"Seo," he said as he shook my shoulder. "you ok?' 

I shook my head a little and then nodded my head with a fake smile. 

"Good." He told. "Can you do me favor, Seo?" he asked. 

"What favor?' I replied. 

"Can you help me..with your..sister?" he asked reluctantly. 

 

"Gosh! What the heck was he asking me? Should I say no or should I say yes? Should I sacrifice for the sake of my good relationship between him and unni? DAMN!" I thought. 

 

"So, are you going to help me?' he asked again, his eyes were focused on me again. I sighed and pursed my lips. 

 

"That's it! You won oppa!! Goodness!! Why so lame? If you only told him how you felt then this shouldn't have happened. Stupid Seohyun!." I thought. 

 

"Alright oppa." I sighed and faked a smile, as if I was not hurt. 

He gave me a big hug. "Thanks a lot Seo! You're the best." 

"You're always welcome." I spoke softly. I could already feel the tears coming out of my eyes.

I hugged him back. I tried not to cry.   

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

I already finished my draft but i still can't type the other chapters here due to lots of school stuffs..but i promise after our hell week im gonna post the other chapters here..thanks to those who are reading my fic....