Part VI

A Sister's Love

One Saturday morning, Minho oppa and I went to our favorite spot when were little. It's been a long time since we visited and played here.

 

"Seo, look," Minho oppa called. I turned to him. 

"I found a butterfly."  He told, he was smirking too. 

"Wow! May I see?" I asked, kind of curious. 

He unfolded his hands and then brought his palms closer to my face. To my surprise, it was a spider. 

"Aaaayy!!" I screamed. "Oppaaa!!!" 

"Hhahaha..ahahaha..You still haven't changed Seo. You're still afraid of spiders." he spoke as he continued to laugh. 

"I hate you. I'm gonna tell Yuri unni to kick you back to Canada." I grumbled. 

"Hehe..Seo, you're cuter this time." He chuckled while his eyes narrowed.

"Whatever." I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"Oh, c'mmon..I'm sorry little sis.." He said, trying to sound serious. 

"Don't tell your unni I scared you, I don't wanna die." He chuckled. He came to me and hugged me.

He's always like this whenever he senses that I'm getting upset because of him. I remember, when we were little,unni used to hit him whenever she finds out that I am being bullied or picked on. And until now he hasn't changed. He still likes to pick on me. According to him, I look cute whenever I'm frightened. But at the end, we'll just end up laughing at each other. 

 

Despite of being a bully, oppa still knew when to be serious. Whenever I share my problems to him, he listens. I remember the time when I was really down  and at the same time my unni was not around that's why I didn't have someone to share my burden. I was so desperate that time. I didn't know to where to turn to. I grabbed my phone and I browsed my contact list, hoping to find somebody to talk to. As I browsed my list while sobbing, my phone suddenly vibrated and beeped. It was oppa who was calling. Without hesitation, I answered his call. I told him how sad and desperate I was during that time and that his call was really at the perfect timing. My voice shook as I started to cry again while talking to him. He listened carefully to me as I told him the things that kept bothering me. Though he did not give much advices, I felt lightened because I was able to release my burdens. Oppa is not the kind of person that always gives an advice. He only listens. And that's one of his qualities that I really like.