the love??

I don't know!!!!

i really have no idea on the plot, grammar, spelling, and etc etc....so...

20/6/2014(Friday)

So......this is it Changmin....I....Shim Changmin...well soon to be Kim....right after i said ' I DO'....poof...u're now spouse of Kim Junsu....oh gosh...im scare im scare im scare.........

"u good to go honey?"

"..............."

"Changmin??"

"Eh??"

"U alright?"

"Eh??...em..yeah.."

"its s'ok to feel nervous...i also like u once...scared,nervous.......but then...married is a good thing...just look at me...im happy with ur father...he's a good man...and i very sure Junsu also gonna be good to u..so...put all ur worried away and walk with a smile....u gonna be ok..."

"...............but..........still...........we both barely know each other...why so hurry?"

"well..honey...actually..me and ur daddy thought of expending our hotel branch to the Europe..and we can leave u here alone, right?"

"I know...still..can't me and Junsu-shi......u know....getting closed first?"said Changmin biting his lower lips

"Why??? I thought u love him...aren't u the one who said that Junsu help u when u  run away from house last month?? well maybe he said his name is Heechul before" 

"That...that..bcoz...i dont want to get married with someone i didnt know"

"and now??"

"it would be ackward mommy...and....im not sure whether Junsu-shi love me or not" Changmin is playing with his finger..

"aww...my baby is soo cute...come on...im sure Junsu gonna love u...if not...u've to make sure he will...now...throw that pouty lip away...i want to see a smile on this face..."said Mrs. shim while pinching Changmin cheek..

.......................At the altar............

let just pray this kid didn't run away again, Junsu...if not...u're gonna be left here pathatically...hehe...silly Junsu...stop thinking too much...nothing will happen...u'll be alright...

...................................two hour after wedding ceremony...................

"yah......Kim Junsu, finally!!!!"

"What that suppose to mean , hyung?? "

"Im always wandering who is the nicest person that willing to marry u.....and now..........the mystery is solve.......i can get my sleep again.......yay!!!!!!!!"

"wtf, hyung!! get lost!!!"

Just when Junsu and Yunho is engaged in the not so polite conversation.........Changmin is walking toward them gracefully with his white attire...

"aww..look!! u're nicest spouse is coming...need to pay my gratest appreciation to him...he really the most brave person i've ever lay my eyes..."

"whaaaaa....."

"Hi, Changmin!!! Very glad to meet u....Yunho here.I've always want to meet the most nicest person that willing to marry crazy dolphin here...and u really brave...im always gonna support u forever...do tell me if this crazy idiot slippery dolphin gone crazy...might not help u to heal him but will help u to kill him......anytime..hihi"

"err..hi..."

"Don't mind him Changmin....he's the crazy one here...have u eat???? Let's get u something to eat.......Bye Yunmonk"

"Hey........that's rude...im older than u...........aish this dolphin.......once crazy will be forever crazy....why did u opt to friend with him again Yunho"

..........................................................................................................................................

"um...actually hyung...I...I...."

"U what??? Not hungry??"

"its not that...i just want to sort things out with u...u know..."

"gotta be more precise Changminnie...i didn't get it"

"it just that we are married now...so...we....are married...and..."

"and...."

"and...we..."  "oh gosh...this is weird...how am i gonna say to him that we both barely know each other and it would be awkward to stay together not even mention to sleep in one bedroom...and...and ....will he ask me to sleep in same bed with him....ahhhh..noooo...that would be even more weird..how could i sleep in the same bedroom with someone i barely know....mommy won't like it...but.,.it mommy idea for me to get married with this dolphin like creature or what they called him"

"emmm...excuse me?? im still here..."

"err..yeah..the things is...people that married usually...that u know...emmm...sleep together...and we barely know each other...plus u even lie to me once...so..it just that...it sound better if we sleep in saparate room...and maybe...we need to know each other more further before we continue our married to the next level..."  Changmin hesitantly explained to Junsu...

"EU KYANG KYANG!!!!" and without failed it gained all the people in the hall attention...

"oppsss...sorry..." with that Junsu pull Changmin out from the hall and to the garden outside...

...............at the garden.......................

"So, u were saying that we should not sleep in one room and we should keep the pace normal....so that we can each other better..am i right?"

"yes..and what is that so funny??? u were laughing like a mad man..."with full pouting in his lip complete with a glare for Junsu..

"aw...sorry...im just amaze...that u want to sleep in different room....u do realize that we're not staying at ur parent house after this right?? we gonna stay at my house...the one that u visit before..when u run away from ur house.."

"THAT!!"

"yeah..that...the one that u scare the most is going to be ur room..alone..."

"but...ur mom said..we can stay at my parent house...mommy and daddy gonna give that house to me as a wedding gift..so..it obvious that we're staying at my house"

"well...Changmin....we're married...and i don't mind if u still feel uncomfortable with me but staying at ur parent house will make ur  parent worries...says...if u're staying at my apartment...they going to be less worried because they will think that we both comfortable with each other because obviously it will give a view that u're less scared to stay where im staying and that we both already close to each other...and that u're more independent to live in this world..." Junsu stated seriously

"............but........."tears start brimm in Changmin's eyes..

"aish...this kid is impossible....alright alright..we'll be staying at ur house...and no worries i didn't do it bcoz I pity u.....ur mom already told me that and i already agreed with it...im just kidding"

"bad Junsu!!!!!" hitting Junsu chest..

"EU KYANG KYANG!!!" holding Changmin hand that hitting him...

"u're so adorable..u know that.."looking at Changmin straight to his eyes...

"u're not gonna kiss me right?"

"EU KYANG KYANG!!!"

"What??!!"

"thats my intention....but...im not gonna do things that u don't approve...so no worries....lets waits for our relationship to move to the higher level i guess...."

"okay..." "Don't know why..but i feel disappointed with him not kissing me...omoo...Changmin!!!...thats ert..." Changmin actually blushing right now...

....................................2 month after wedding.................

Changmin Diary:

It already two month.....I never thought that my life would change 360 degree from it was...

I, Shim changmin Kim Changmin are now spouse to Kim Junsu (Super weird, adorable, mischiveous, cute and responsible man)....hehe...he really is cute....its weird sometimes......yet he seems happy to see me sulk (what a husband he is...) eventhough our marriage is not like other ordinary marriage...but...im quiet happy with it...well,not until some stupid, evil, wicked Song Ji Hyo come to our happy-not-so-ordinary-marriage.....I hate her........arrrggggghhhhhh......stop pestering my su u wicked witched....

Dear diary,u must be wandering what happened right? 

let me tell u then...

"Susu....what u doing?? can i coming??"

"No...stay there..."

"Why?!!"

"u're going to disturb me"

"am not"

"u are"

"AM NOT!!!!!"with pouting

"alright..coming then"squelling...

"bad Junsu"with a cute remark, Changmin find a seat in front of Junsu working desk...

"what u want??? as long as it not something involve me going to stupid prom party...then my answer is yes..."Junsu stated while fingers busy typing on the keyboard...

"em...Junsu and his shynessssss......"Changmin reply

"U got 5 minutes before i totally ignore u"

"what the point of becoming the most hensome bachelor slash CEO slash cute man if ur social life is solely on work??"

"3 minute"

"SU!!!!"

"listening...no need yelling...and by the way...2 minute left"

"Why u hate party???aren't suppose CEO of big company like u should always went out partying??"

"well..because the said CEO is husband of someone and i went for partying.....just didn't stay there for the night...i have my house for that"

"Lame..."

"Time out!!!"

"Well...alright then...maybe i should called dad...his only son is to busy to listen to the only spouse he has...."

"hey!!!! Thats lame....stop blackmailling me..."

"u started it first"

"alright....what is it??"

"Well.....mom said that we should go to her house this weekend...ur cousin which is my cousin in law is coming to the town...and"

"what?? Ji hyo coming??? Really??"

".........welll...yeah..no need to yell..."

"hehe..sorry..."still smile pastering his face...

"why u looked happy so much?"

"of course i am....its been long time since i met her....last time we meet is like 2 years ago...she busy with her fashion runaway...she even couldn't make it for our wedding..."

"owh..."

"yah...i should finish up whatever i got here before she landed...it would be one hectic live once she landed"with that Changmin left ignored...even when Changmin said his 'night' also totally ignore..

"What is that so special about his cousin...."Changmin sulking alone and walk to his bedroom...

.....................said weekend..................

"Dolphin!!!!"

"MongJi!!!!"

They started hugging each other that earned pouting face from Changmin....

"Don't mind them Changminnie....they always like that when meeting each other...why don't u help me in the kitchen..."

"em...............kay....."

 Even after the dinner ready, Junsu and Ji hyo still talking to each other which makes Changmin feels left out in the family reunion...so he dismiss himself to Junsu's bedroom to sleep..

"they must be closed to each other..."Changmin mutter when he settle down onto the king size bed in Junsu's room.....

Later that night, at the wee hours Junsu enter the room to see that Changmin already drift to wonderland of his own...

"Good night Changminnie..."Junsu said when he laid comforter on the floor and sleep....

.Both of them already decide that they would never invade each other privacy that including their space of sleep after their marriage....well not after they decide on what future they have to each other...so,here they are...not sleeping in one bed...

...............................10.00 a.m. ...................................

"Morning!!!"

"em...Good morning, Ji hyo nuna.."

"emm...u must be Changmin right?"

"nea...sorry i didn't have chance to greet u properly nuna..."

"s'okay...btw..Changmin....don't mess with Junsu...he's too good for u...if u feel the marriage is not gonna work out...leave it....Junsu is too kind to say it....so imma say it for him..."

"what is that supposed to means, nuna??"

"Listen...Junsu is different from other guy Changminnie....his dad is his everything....every word spoken is like an order to Junsu...im sure u know that Junsu didn't love u that much to take care of spoiled brat like u forever........bcoz Junsu is nothing like other rich brat that willing to do anyting to inherit the money from his father and thats make him marrying u just because of his father order....and i love Junsu too much to see him suffer with someone as spoiled as u are....so ask for divorce from him....and get back to ur mother..."

"u....why are u......."

"u maybe don't know...but Junsu is very good man...that is why i supposed he never touch u right??"Ji hyo interupt Changmin

"How...."

"How did i know?? Don't get me wrong....Junsu says nothing about it....i just know it from the way he is...he wouldn't lingering outside the room during night if he love his spouse right??" and another interupt

"Thats..."

"Hi.........morning guys..." Junsu shriek from the kitchen door

"Morning Dolph....Just meeting ur spouse here....he's cute.." Ji hyo answers left Changmin alone with his emotional

"EU KYANG KYANG!!!! of course he is...."Junsu ruffles his spouse hairs

"em...sorry guys....guess i need to go bathroom....nature calls..." Changmin dismiss himself immediately ashe couldn't contain his tears anymore...

"Yah!! what did u do to him??"

"Nothing...teasing him a bit...ur mom said his a bit pampered...wanna see how much?? hehe.."

"Yah song ji hyo.....bad girl!!!!" with that Junsu followed Changmin to his so-called-bathroom...which is garden near the pools actually..

.........................at the pools.........................

"Hey...u alright??Look changminnie,whatever did ji hyo nuna say to u........don't trust her...she just joking...."

"i wanna go home.." with eyes b with tears

"nea??" 

"I WANNA GO HOME!!!!"

"look changmin,whatever the reason is...can't we wait?? let have lunch first can't we?? mom gonna worry if we go home like this.."trying his best to persuade his spouse..

"...no...i wanna go home now.."Changmin and his willfull remark...together with his tears

"..............alright..............."stand up and enter the house

"....................."proceed to follow the husband

........................................................................................................................................................................................

"Why so sudden su?? anything happen??"

"no mom...no worry.....I forgot about proposal that need my approval at home.....Yoochun says he need it immediately...the proposal is at home...sorry we couldn't stay for lunch....i'll come back tomorrow if i have time..."

"....okay..take care.......see ya changminnie..."

"okay..mom.."hugging his mother in law

"lets go"Junsu said then enter his car....

"....................."

............................................................................................................................................................................................

"im sorry"

"what for??"

"bcoz of me....u couldn't stay for lunch....."

"................................"

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

"u want anything?? i'll getit for u?"

"no...its okay....i'll be in my room..."

......................................Changmin's room.......................................

 

"what  should i do mummy?? Junsu doesn't love me...we should divorce.."

 

"Changmin..listen to me...what happen??"

 

"i make him mad...and.....his doesn't want to get out from his room...and...he totally ignore me....i don't know what to do..........."

 

"then u must go inside...what are u doing outside of the room...go and said u're sorry......u're his spouse...im sure he's not gonna mad at u that long...no matter what false that have u done...bcoz he is a good man...now go and apologize to him..."

 

"u don't understand mummy....we didn't stay in one room...i might appear rude if i invade his room like that..."

 

"u what??? Why didn't u??"

 

"er.............that's bcoz i make Junsu-shi agree with me that both of us need to know each other first before anything else....i didn't know it would become this complicated.."

 

"why did u do that Changmin?? u guys are married...should have stay in one room to know each other better...aishh...and that Junsu kids also ...........why did he must agree to everything that u suggested......"

 

"bcoz he's a good man..u said that..."

 

"look..Changmin..if u love Junsu..u must make ur move now...or else..."

 

"or else what mummy?? don't scared me..."

 

"i don't know...u think urself...sleep in saparate room not gonna bring any good to u guy......"

 

"then, what should i do?? its been two hours already...Junsu-shi never show his face not even for lunch....am i and him gonna have to divorce later.......i don't want mummy...i love him............"

 

"yah..who's said about divorce....go and explained everything to him...and just says that u love him...and im sure he know what to do...okay??"

 

"i'll try mummy"

 

........................................................Junsu's room.................................................

 

"yah...can we meet...usual place..i'll be waiting for u"

 

"what for?? im not in a good mood now....can't we meet tomorrow??"

 

"no...i'll be waiting ..bye"

 

"aish...weird woman" "but..should i tell Changmin first...it would be awkward....aish...don't know...i'll just tell him later"

 

....................................................................................................................................................

 

Knock knock knock

 

"Su..................are u there?? can i coming?? promise i won't disturb u..."

 

"........................."

 

"su??...are u mad at me?? im sorry"

 

"...................................." 

 

After no reply from Junsu and also after he waits patiently outside Junsu's room for 30 minutes, Changmin decide that he should enter the room..

 

Junsu not in the room..............

 

"NO!!!!"

 

Meanwhile at the door..........

 

"Changmin?? u alright??" Junsu rushed to the upstair...to the source of the scream...Changmin is crying with knee on his chest...he looked painfull

 

"What happen??!!"worried...Junsu get Changmin to his arm...

 

"Su!!!! i thought u leave me....where did u go??!! why didn't u tell me?? are u mad at me?? im so sorry....i don't wanna lose u..."hug Junsu tightly....

 

"im sorry...ji hyo called me just now said that she want to meet me.....she said sorry for what she did this morning to u..."one hand rubbing Changmin back and the other on Changmin's nape....

 

"let not divorce...."looking to Junsu face with both hand cupping Junsu cheek

 

"Silly....i didn't say anything about divorce..."take hold of his spouse hand that cupping his cheek

 

"Still..."with tears started b on his eyes

 

"okay....lets never ever divorce....u like that??"playfully stating

 

"im being serious..."Stating firmly

 

"im more than serious....terribly serious here"stating with his wide eyes that earned a pouting face from Changmin...

 

"Im ready" Changmin looking straight to Junsu eyes...

 

"nea??"not sure about the statement

 

"i said im ready..."restating his statement with more confident

 

"ready for what??"still not sure about the statement

 

"that...our marriage to the higher level....im ready"

 

"owh...okay...what should we do now...start dating??"

 

"em...yeah...i love u....so....i want u for my self only....no sharing...."

 

"..................."

"su??"

"maybe we should wait...im...u're doesn't sound sure about it either....."

"No...im fine...i love u....and i want u to love me also...i want us to be like mummy and daddy...like mom and dad....i want us to be happy just like them..."

"aren't u happy now?? we are together...going for a movie when have time...dinner together....we are doing almost everything together...u don't like it??"

"i do...and i want more..u don't like it?? u don't love me right?? Just like ji hyo nuna said about u earlier...if u do...u won't linger outside ur room last night...u would sleep beside me last night...."start his tears parade once again

"silly....its not like that....im not sure about love yet Changmin...but if i do hate u...i wont let ur father's people take u away that night when u runaway....i won't even wait for u at the altar nervously bcoz i thought u would runaway again.....i can always runaway during our wedding...but i choose not to...i don't know why...but my heart insist me to stay...bcoz it feels so right to kiss u,to wait for u..."looking straight into Changmin doe-eyes that he adore so much...

"then...u should show it to me...i don't care u love me or not...im sure i can make u someday...but now...i want a proof..." Changmin stated again

"There's no turning back if that what u want changminnie...and i can't stole ur innocent like that..."Junsuu stated firmly...its rare occasion for Junsu to be strict with Changmin and yet Changmin being spoil brat he is...he didn't bug

"NO....i want u prove it now...."pleading with his stuborness..

"Min..."still trying to persuade his spouse.........when Changmin lip land on his demanding....Junsu take hold of Changmin shoulder..preventing more abusing to his lip...then looking straight to his stuborn spouse with his small inspecting eyes...

Changmin reply with his wide eyes stuborn eyes.......

"Tell me if u don't feel comfortable about it"caressing his spouse cheek and bring Changmin onto the bed bridal style.....Changmin nodding in reply

Just when both of them settle on the middle of the bed....Junsu is hovering Changmin while lips busy locking to each other....Then.............Changmin tummy rumble....both of them stop and looking to each other comically....

"EU KYANG KYANG...let get something for ur tummy first shall we??"tapping Changmin nose with his index finger...

"BAD JUNSU!!" covering his embrassement with loud shouting with hand hitting the husband bare chest..

"u really one adorable creature i've lay my eyes u know??" with wide eyes and hand start supporting Changmin  to stand from his spouse laying position...but to Changmin, Junsu is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute make him inferior to stand beside him sometimes...

So, later both of them settle to fast food nearby for their late lunch......with Changmin still blushing about the event earlier and Junsu adding in his teasing.....

hehe..thats all i can think of...this is the end i guess......love u guy for great support....

 

 

 

 

 

 

"