runaway bride..

I don't know!!!!

 9.30 a.m Tuesday (shim resident)

Im sorry mummy.....i 

don' t want to get married 

yet...im still young....bye....send my kiss and hug to daddy...

P/s: i love u

Your son,

Changmin.

" No!!!!"

"What's now?"

"Changmin run away....what should we do,yeobo?"

"What???!!..aish that kids....always do thing without thinking...."

"What should we do now yeobo?"

"Imma call private investigator to find him...in the mean time...u better called heechul hyung to cancel our family meeting tonight"said mr.shim

"But...will changmin be alright??he does not have many friend to rely on...what if he meet someone bad outside...and and.."

"Stop it will ya!!!he already 21..."mr.shim cut mrs.shim blabbering...although inside,healso worrying the same things...

9.30a.m.(Kim resident)

"Su...son...can u please meet him first...im sure u gonna love him once u meet him...please..u 26 already...me and ur father not that young either...our greatest hope is to see u happy with someone and im sure this child gonna be a good spouse to u..."

"But..mom...this kid is too young...besides..im a man...26 is still a baby for man...there still long way to go...plus dad also marrying u at his late 20's...what the hurry for?"

"Su...we have another reason for u to marry him..."mrs.kim hesitate in telling Junsu...she's only son with her husband.

"What is it mom?"

"Actually his parents are going to Europe for business matter...and..this kid is still studying...so....their parents want someone who can take care of him when they are away....so...me and ur dad think why not we married him with u....u also doesn't have someone special right?"

"And that's all...the reason why u want to risk ur only son life just because u want me to take care of 21 years old university students...mom...21 years old are consider adult...why worry so much...he can stay here then...why want me to marry him?" 

"Its not like what u think junsu...this kid is different.."

"What kind of different mom....u don't want me to marry some crazy kid right?"....."my mom can be too kind sometimes..but she wont allow me to marry her bestfriend down syndrome kids right?"that what Junsu thought...

"Well...he's kind of ...u know...a little bit pampered i think..."

"Then..??"

"Then...he might don't know how to handle his own life if his parent going later...so..it would be nice if u could help them taking care of him..."mrs.kim hesitantly state...

"Mom~~~"

"Junsu...this is period...i want u to marry that kid..."mr.kim firmly stated just when Junsu want to use his super cute adorable power to persuade his kind mom...

"But..."

"No but Junsu."mr.kim stated.

1.00p.m.(Changmin situation)

"Oh god...what did i get myself into.....why did i opt to run away from house....aish..what do i do now....where is this place...how can i go to granny house from here....oh god...u gonna die changmin...at the age of 21...no!!!...i still have a long way to go...im tired....where am i gonna sleep tonight....oh no....i haven't feed my mandoongie....she gonna die also....aish changmin...why didn't u feed her first before u decide to run away from house....." Changmin are in the middle of Seoul after he decide to run away from his house at Gangnam...so he is wandering aimlessly......his eyes started b with tears when a guy approached him...

 12.00p.m.(Junsu situation)

After listening to his parents lectures about why he should marry a kids names Changmin....his mother got a phone called from changmin-so-called -mother saying that Changmin had run away from house......for the first times in Junsu life....he sigh in relieved that earn a glare from his father....

"Take this photo and u're going to find ur bride now!!"mr.kim ordered his only son that shuddered in reply....

1.00p.m.

"What did u get ur self to Kim Junsu....after 26 years u life under ur father monarchy....still u wont have ur own freedom....aish..and people said im lucky to be born by wife of automobile president....l was discipline by comander people..."said Junsu while walking aimlessly in the middle of Seoul...but then he spotted someone that have the same face just like in the photo that he's holding..why did this kid crying...and who's the guy that holding his hand....so...this kid already have a boyfriend...and he is crying because he had to marry me and broke up with his boy...don't worry kiddo...supersu is here to rescue...

"Hey...kiddo.."Junsu is walking toward two guy when suddenly Changmin screaming for help....

"Help!!!what u want to do to me.....go away...i hate u..."people started to looked at them...including Junsu..

Only then Junsu notice that the guy is not Changmin boyfriend...he just some crazy le...

Luckily Junsu knows teakwondo...so he is able to save Changmin....

2.00p.m.

"So.......what u doing here at Seoul?...shouldn't u be in Gangnam?"

"How...how..did u know im from Gangnam?...."

"Err...just gueesing.....so what u doing here...u seem new here..."

"Actually....i run away from my house....."

"Em...and where u think u're going?"

"Well...if i do know...i wont be here and get lost.."Changmin stated the obvious...

"Then...u want me to help u to ur....u know...ur hiding place maybe...." 

"But mummy says don't simply trust stranger......but....im in the middle of nowhere...if i dind't ask for help....how do i get to granny house...."

"So.....what u say?"

"Em...okay then...." Changmin said..."He seem nice...."

"Great!!!!" Junsu shriek..." Let get going then..."Junsu ready to go when..

"Em...but sir....can i know ur name? Just in case...anything happen to me..."

"Well that so ironic missy...ur parents actually want to hand u to me....u go all worried to follow me"

"Em...sir...??"

"Its heechul....Kim Heechul..."

"Then i'll be depand on u Heechul shi.."

"No worries Changminnie...helping u will bring great pleasure to me in the future..."

"Nea??"

"Nothing...so where are we heading to?"While walking to his car...

"My granny house"Come the reply just when both of them in the car..

"And where is it?" Junsu started the engine

"Well...its near the stream....em...at the village...."Changmin reply while tighten his seat belt.

"Name of the place will do i think...address maybe?"When Junsu ready to drive the car..

"Im afraid...i don't know" Comes the reply...

"What???!! U don't know ur own granny house...that's nonsense"

"Well..its not my fault in the first place...we seldom go to her house...its always she comes here to visit us...humpff" With the pout come the reply.

"Then shouldn't u have ur granny house address or something??"

"My father would have it"Changmin answered with a grind...almost make Junsu heart stop...

"Then...should we called ur father for ur granny address?"

"NO!!!!...We should not....let just find it ourselve.."

"Where are we going to find it specifically?? Just called ur father kiddo"

"U must be crazy...didn't i tell u already that i run away from house...how do i called home in this situation...??"

"Now i know why ur parents trust u to me...such a kiddo"

"Are listen to me Heechul shi??"

"So..what ur plan now...since we can't go to ur granny without address and we can't called ur father also..."

"Uh...i don't know....." And tears started to brimm in Changmin eyes..

"Alright alright...let go to my apartment first...and lets come out with ideas later...stop crying..."coos Junsu..

"okay..sniff..sniff.."Changmin reply weakly..

9.00 p.m. (Junsu apartment)

"So...have u think what u going to do now..??" Junsu ask changmin after they settle down in the couch

"......"

"Why don't u stay here for awhile...after ur problem with ur parents sattle...u can go home again..."

"Can i?"

"Well..what else?or u prefer to stay at the hotel alone?if u do i don't mind to send u anywhere u like.."

"Then i just stay here..." while Changmin head wandering to the Junsu house decoration which is nothing but simple and manly despite his cute character...

"So...u want to play games while...i don't know...waiting to sleep maybe...just to kill time...or u want to sleep...u can use the bedroom over there..."

"I just stay here with u then" after he look to the said room...Changmin is scared of new place as theorytically he scared of ghost...

"EU KYANG KYANG....u scared... don't u?"as if he keep the laugh for a year...Junsu laugh heartly because he kindda know that Changmin scared...

"No!!!....im not scared....just...." Changmin is blushing and he doesn't know what to say...

"Aiii..u are so adorable...."While looking straight to Changmin eyes...

Their eyes keep staring for a moment before Junsu's face slowly and carefully getting closed to Changmin face...while Changmin on the other hand stay static never dare to move...

Just when their lips lightly touching...the bell ring...Changmin quickly avoid he face and Junsu quickly stand up to door..

There are  three men complete in black suit with sunglasses on the door when Junsu open the door...

Three of them rushed into Junsu house and get Changmin in their hold...

"Ugh..let go!Heechul shi..help me"

"Hey..what u trying to do...let go of him..."

"im sorry sir...ur father is looking for u...we need to bring u to him"

"No!! i don't want meet him...Heechul shi..help me..i don't want go with them...my father want me to marry some old man fo business...please..."Changmin started to sobbed..

"....i....i..."Junsu don't know what to do....

"sorry sir....we need to move now..." With that Changmin being dragged out...and Junsu only can see...

"Heechul shi...please...help me.."

9.00a.m. Wednesday(Shim resident)

"U alright baby...min...we are doing this for ur own sake...we love u...and Junsu also gonna love...mummy sure...Junsu is very good boy.."

"But...he's already old...and  and i don't love him..."Changmin stated with teary eyes...

"Baby...u guy can love each other once u are married...mummy and  daddy also don't know each other before...but we manage to live happily until now...we even have u...im sure u going to be happy with Junsu..

"But...i think i love someone else mummy...he's good also...he helped me from bad guy and and he let me stay at his house....and i..i..love him"tear started to rolled from Changmin eyes

"Baby...u just meet him...maybe he has different agenda when he helped u...lets just meet Junsu first and then u can decide later" Mrs. shim patted Changmin back and stand up to give for her son to get ready to meet his future husband.

11.00 a.m.(Shim resident)

"Hai heechul hyung...im sorry about earlier...he just confius..."

" its okay...i understand...it took me forever to convince my son..speaking of the devil....where's junsu anyway yeobo?"

"He said he will be late...have an urgent meeting..."said mrs.kim

"He is workalic sometimes..."said mr.kim to mr.shim...

"I understand...he is the ceo..."

"Guys...lunch ready...."mrs.shim yelled from the kitchen...

Everyone practically waited for Junsu to arrive so that they can started eating...

When the maid announce the arrival of Junsu everyone is excited except for Changmin that seem couldn't raise his face from looking to his own lap....

"Let start eating then"mr.shim said

"Im sorry for making everyone waiting" when the voice sprak...changmin couldn't help to see...and to his suprise...that so-called-junsu send a wink to him...

Only changmin realize that he actually didn't run away from his future husband but he actually run toward him...and he blush to the fact....

The end...

Italic for the monologue....

 Im sorry for the typos and grammar and sentences and everything...im not very good in writing