Teasing much ^^

I don't know!!!!

Its new year, the young Kim couple are planning to celebrate it with Junsu's parents couple as Changmin parents are in Europe tending their new branch. Junsu and Changmin decide to stay with Junsu's parents for their two days holidays as they think it is a must to spent some valuable time with both parents. Both Junsu and Changmin are very busy with Junsu had to take of his so-called-commander company and Changmin is in final year for veterinary course.

Its 3.45 p.m., and Junsu already park his car waiting for his spoiled kiddo at latter faculty parking lot as Junsu decided to straight away drive to his parents house. The faculty is not so crowded as its the last days before new year, so most of the students already back to home town. Changmin has a meeting with his supervisor for his final thesis writing since morning and he always text his cute husband to fetch him home. 

4.00 p.m., on the way to Junsu's parents house....

"But Su...Mandongie will be alone..we should bring her to Mom and Dad house...."terrified Changmin said first thing first when he know that Junsu want to go straight to his parents house..

"No..can't do Changminnie...u know that we have Shaky at Mom and Dad house....that big dog might trample our little Mandongie to death...." Said Junsu seriously while driving his car straight to his parents house.

"But...Su!!!! nobody will feed Mandongie at home..she might strave till dead....that pity little girl...please can we just turn back home first" begging Changmin while shaking his mischievious cute husband arm...

"Changmin!! we are the one going to die if u still shaking my arm like this....im driving here" faking his angry tone.."and Mandongie can just eat the grass around her little house....so no worries" come the ridiculous explaination..

"What?? No dog eat grass to survive..u re being ignorant Junsu...im soon-to-be veterinarian..."said Changmin terrified with his hunband nonsanse excuse...

"Can't do kiddo...I already promise Dad to arrive home before dinner..."again with his not make sanse excuse as to go to Junsu's parents house only took them 15 minutes at 90m/h...

"But its only 4..no one eat dinner at 5 let alone 4.15....please...can we just go home first...besides I din't have extra shirts and pants to wear...Su!!" begging Changmin with his pouting, puppy eyes combo...trying to convince his seing sulking-Changmin-is-entertaining husband...

"No worries bout the clothes Minnie...I already bring mine....u can use mine.....plus I still have my pants and shirts at my room there" Junsu trying his best to restrain laugh with his not-so-serious face...

"Su!!! can we just hurried home and fetch Mandongie...promise i won't be long... I will just run to her and immidiately bring her to car...please" still terrified Changmin only now b with tears that need no more push to start wailing...

"Im really sorry Changmin" said Junsu while make turn to his parents gate..

The Mom already wait at the door with Mandongie in her arm....only then Changmin realize that he is again without fail become the subject of the husband teasing plans....Junsu already exits the car with his trademark laugh that annoyed Changmin even more...Unfortunately for Junsu..he is met with deathly glare from her mother.....only then he notice that the person in the passenger seat already crying with his big fat tears rolling on the cheek....now that he know is in deep trouble...first with the mother..next with the father...