01. Coincidence Encounter

Of Coincidence Encounter, Growing Affections, & Happy Ending!

Coincidence Encounter

“I’m on my way to work, you?” Jin asked into his phone while locking the door to his apartment.

“Finally on my bed, oh…my back…”

“Lucky you,” Jin said enviously.

“How is that lucky?”

“Because now you can sleep but I have to go to work,” He answered unhappily.

“Well, I’m not the one who works the night shift.”

“A sympathetic comment would be nice,” he chuckled.

“Ok..ok..ok…poor you,”

“That is so fake, Pi,” he laughed loudly as exited his apartment complex and entered into the nightlife street.

“You want to know what is pitiful?” Pi joked with a light yawning.

“Fine, I’ll let you get to your sleep…I need to hurry now,” Jin rolled his eyes at his best friend’s bad sleepy habit.

“Ok, good luck at work~” Pi sing sang tiredly.

“Shoo…go to bed or you will be dozing off on your breakfast again at Ryo’s place,” Jin grinned widely.

“Yea yea yea, night,”

Jin replied with a quick ‘good night’ before putting his phone back in his jeans’ back pocket. He tugged his hands in the front pockets and walked leisurely down the street, all the while enjoying the dark sky and letting the comfort cold freeze wash over him. Suddenly something in the size of a fur ball pushed him from behind, making Jin jerk forward. His quick reflex got him first on the ground, and oh boy that was painful!

“!” He cussed out angrily and swiftly looked up to see who is the jerk that just pushed him, but he only saw a miniature dachshund tilting its head and staring at him innocently.

“Why you little…” the words stuck in his throat when a slim male figure appeared right behind the dachshund. The beautiful male immediately picked up the little puppy (or is it a grown up?) and scolded it for misbehaving.

“Ah…I’m sorry,” the male made his way to Jin’s side as soon as he noticed Jin’s slouching form on the ground. “I’m sorry, she is a bit active tonight, I should have leashed her,” the male ranted on nonstop. When he received no answer from the other man, the male lifted up his head to have a good look at the person that his puppy innocently ‘pushed’ down.

“I’m sorry for Ran’s misbehavior; I’ll pay for the medical bill.” The guy tried to offer, didn’t leave room for Jin to say anything. “I’m sorry that I can’t take you to the clinic to check on your injuries because I’m in a hurry. Here is my contact, call me after you have visited the doctor, I’ll pay for the bill.” With that said the guy shoved a business card in Jin’s hand, running to opposite direction and hailed a cab and was gone.

Jin was still buzzed with all that commotions that took place just a few minutes ago. When he got his senses back, he held up the card in his hand and read out loud, “Kamenashi Kazuya, Contract Administrator.”

“So…you are saying that…a miniature dachshund ‘pushed’ you to the ground,” Ryo said pointing his finger at Jin.

“Go ahead and laugh,” Jin positioned himself down on the seat next to Pi who currently dozing off.

“How much does that miniature dachshund weigh?” Ryo asked frowning.

“How would I know?” Jin rolled his eyes.

“But dude, it knocked you down…almost face first, and your hand got some scratches from that…and…wait a minute, is that a hickey?” Ryo pulled Jin’s collar shirt to the side and pointed at the red mark on the other’s neck.

“What?” Jin hurriedly ran to the bathroom to take a look.

“You’re so careless, letting your client left such solid evidence on your body,” Ryo shouted mockingly from his spot.

“Oh shut up, midget; you’re not anywhere near better than I do,” Jin countered back checking his neck and trying to cover up such visible mark with concealer that Ryo kept in the medicine cabinet; as to why the other man still had them, Jin rather to not know.

“But I’m no longer in that business, so that’s a given,” Ryo said proudly.

“Talking about that,” Jin walked out from the bathroom, “why did you quit?” he asked.

“I told you, I don’t want to continue,” Ryo said shrugging, wanted to end the potential long discussion.

“Don’t lie to me, the guy that loves money more than anything resigned from a well-paid job? Not to mention that you were the number one host at that time,” Jin added.

“People change,” Ryo answered shortly.

“Then what change you?” Jin asked, wanting to press on.

“I’ll tell you when I want to, and that means NOT NOW,” Ryo hardened his tone to make his point clear.

“Whatever,” Jin shrugged, sitting back on his chair and smacking the snoring Pi on the head.

“WHAT?” Pi immediately shouted as lifted up his head.

“Breakfast is ready,” Jin pointed at the freshly cooked breakfast plates.

“Oh,” Pi nodded stretching his body and reached out to grab his food.

“Akanishi-san, good evening,” one of the guys greeted Jin, waving his hand excitedly.

“Un,” Jin just nodded his head, keeping his cool composure. As much as he hated to pretend to be cold, that was his selling point. Plopping down on a luxury soft sofa in the dressing room, Jin stretched out his legs after walking a long distance in the cold, feeling a bit content at the warmth of the heater. He touched the hickey on his neck, hoping that with the massive concealer that he applied on earlier would help to cover the nasty mark.

“Ne…have you seen the new guy?” One of the hosts whispered in the corner of the changing room, Jin perked up his ears at the new gossip in town. Well, after all it was good to always keep up with the recent news.

“Wait, are you sure he is the new guy? He doesn’t dress one,” the other one replied back with a question.

“But he has the face to be one,” the first one stated firmly.

“Well, we’ll know by the end of tonight, you know Boss always introduces new guy.” The second said reasonably.

“Hm…true.”

So we have new guy? Interesting…Jin thought to himself as he slumped back on the sofa.

“Akanishi, your client is at table 10,” one of the guys called out for him.

“Hm…” Jin stood up and headed to said table.

---

“Who say hosts never feel tired? My back hurts like hell,” Jin complained to his senpai.

“Well, isn’t it time for you to get used to it?” the senpai replied with a chuckle.

“I know, but it’s just…you know…too exhausted,” he added. “Ah…by the way, I heard that we’re having a new kid?” he questioned with full interest.

“New kid?” his senpai frowned trying to remember if their boss had mentioned any new kid, “not that I know of.”

“Hm…if you don’t know, then maybe they were just rumor,” Jin reasoned out loud.

“But I do know we have a new contract administrator though,” his senpai added.

“Contract Administrator?” Jin quirked his brows, “Do host clubs need one of those?” he said in a mocking tone.

“Hm...normally they don’t, but this guy is Boss’s kouhai, and I think he only works here in his free time as in a part time job, he has a stable career at those high-sky buildings,” the senpai explained.

“oh…I see, if so, I think I’ll go home first, too sleepy and my back is screaming at me,” he whined.

“You’ve just said that a few minutes ago,” his senpai smacked him on the head.

“Ok, I’m leaving first, see you tomorrow,” Jin bowed and stepped out. He stretched his body out, it had become a habit to always stretching his body, the silent cracking sounds made him feel relax. It gave him a pleasant feeling, like he had just woke up from a good dream. As he extended his arms to the sides, his left arm accidentally poked someone on the head, and a yelp was heard right after that to confirm his action. Jin quickly spun to his side, seeing a familiar fair skin guy massaging his head.

“I’m sorry, are you ok?” he asked with concern, hoping that his arm didn’t cause any concussion to the other party.

“Nah…it’s ok,” the shorter guy waved his hand at Jin as an ok sign. He then looked up and stared surprisingly back at Jin. “Ah! You are from yesterday!” he exclaimed and Jin fell into confusion.

“Yesterday?” he tried to remember if he had ever met anyone during daylight the day before, but all he could collect was his bed and his Pin-chan. Nothing else.

“Ran-chan bumped into you last night,” the guy reminded, a hint of guilt in his tone.

“Oh…that little devil,” Jin exclaimed, remembering the event in the previous night.

“Little devil?” the guy titled his head at the new nickname for his puppy.

“She knocked me down with that small body of hers, so she must be a devil in disguise to have such force,” Jin pointed out his misfortune

“Ah~sorry,” the guy apologized sheepishly.

“Anyway, it’s over now,” Jin felt sympathy for the guy and waved off his anger from earlier.

“…” the guy still hung his head low.

Seeing the pitiful form, Jin felt sorry for the guy, “It’s ok, and she is still a baby, so she needs time to learn some manners I guess.”

“Thanks…” the guy murmured, “Ah! The medical bill, please let me handle it as…” Jin raised his hand to stop the guy from ranting on.

“It’s ok, only small scratches on my hand, not like I’ll die from them,” Jin reassured the guy with a light laugh. “So don’t worry about that, ja ne,” Jin walked ahead and emerged into the night life. The guy stood watching as Jin’s figure disappeared, a smile crossed his face.

“Ah! Kazuya!” The guy turned to the call of his name and smiled upon the smiling figure.

“Tsubasa-senpai!” Kame waved back.

“You can stop call me senpai, we’ve long graduated.” Tsubasa said.

“Ok, then Imai-san,” Kame joked.

“You’re at it again,” Tsubasa scolded playfully.

“Just an old time joke,” Kame grinned widely, “anyway, thanks for letting me take on this job, I know that I shouldn’t have bothered you,” Kame apologized.

“Well, my kouhai is in need, I can’t just watch when I’m capable of doing something for you, right?” Tsubasa said warmly.

“Thank you,” Kame gratefully said.

“So how is the wedding planning so far?” Tsubasa asked.

“Ok, I guess,” Kame smiled.

“Must be exhausted ne,” he added.

“Of course, she keeps on changing her dresses and asking for a perfect arrangement of the table cloth and even wanting to perfect the lightning for the ceremony hall,” Kame sighed.

“Oh…girls and their dream wedding,” Tsubasa laughed.

“I’m having a headache here,” Kame laughed along.

“When will the wedding be?”

“In 2 months.”

“Ah…I can’t wait to see the happy couple,” he grinned. Kame only rolled his eyes, as he knew it would be a long and tiring two months ever in his life.

BEEP…BEEP…BEEP

Jin groaned loudly as he tried to crawl out of his comfy blanket, turning to the loud blaring sound as hit the snooze button to shut the annoyed alarm off. He slumped back to his pillow, wanting to get back to sleep. However, he didn’t get his wish when a wet small tongue his sleeping face; he smiled contently at the playfulness of his puppy, Pin-chan. He moved his hand to hug the fluffy fur puppy in his arms and snuggled its head.

“Good morning, Pin,” he whispered to the puppy, “want your walk?” he snickered and snuggled the poor puppy closer into his body.

“Ok, let’s go,” he let the puppy go after ruffling its fluffy fur. He swung his legs to the edge, heading to the shower, “after my morning bath,” he called after the running puppy.

---

For Jin, Sunday was always the best day of the week. No work, no calls, and most importantly no clingy clients. He could spend the whole day either with friends or with his puppy. He let the puppy take the lead to where it wanted to go in the park; he only followed the puppy’s bratty choice. He laughed at the excited fluff ball that kept running forward; it always gave him this light feeling of comfort.

Once he spotted an empty space on the green grass, he sat himself down and unhooked the leash; Pin didn’t wait for any command; the fluff ball immediately ran up to a group of puppies and played with them.

“Aren’t they adorable?” Jin turned backward to the oddly familiar voice.

“Oh, hey,” Jin said, surprised at seeing Kame standing next to him. “What are you doing here?” he asked casually.

“Taking Ran-chan for a walk,” Kame answered as he sat down next to Jin.

“Ah…right,” Jin nodded.

“hm…so you’re a host?” Kame asked trying to make a conversation.

“Yeah,” Jin answered absentmindedly, “talking about that…aren’t you a contract administrator?” Jin asked, “why are you at the host club? Don’t tell me you are living a double life.” Jin said honestly, looking Kame up and down.

“No…I’m not,” Kame smiled, “I was there for my part time job as a contract administrator for that club,” Kame said.

“Ooo…you’re the new contract…whatever that is, too long, but what exact that you do?” Jin chuckled.

“Shortly, I’m just making sure that both sides understand what is in the contract,” Kame answered.

“I see, part time job?” Jin popped another question.

“Need extra cash for the upcoming wedding,” Kame said tiring.

“Wedding?” Jin asked, bolting up from his spot, full of surprise. “How old are you?”

“23, why?” Kame asked.

“Damn, marry this young?” Jin asked blinking.

“HUH?” Kame asked with a frown.

“Did you impregnate the girl?” Jin asked.

“No!” Kame quickly denied.

“Out of love?” he asked.

“I guess?” Kame said unsurely, “But she is such a handful person,” Kame sighed, “always wanting things her way, that’s why I have to work an extra job to fulfill her wish,” he said depressed.

“Just let her handle it by herself,” Jin resolved quickly.

“As if it was that easy to do,” Kame snorted.

“Look like your family is getting a prissy princess for a bride,” Jin laughed jokingly. Kame just laughed along, agreeing with Jin’s statement.

“Ah,” Kame turned to Jin as he extended his hand, “I’m Kamenashi Kazuya, sorry for the late introduction.”

“Akanishi Jin,” Jin shook the other’s hand, “call me Jin, after all we are co-worker, right? I mean, you and I are working at the same place,” he stuttered for some reason.

“yeah, we’re co-worker,” Kame chuckled, “call me Kazuya, formality doesn’t suit me, and you too I assume,” he added. Jin couldn’t agree more on that statement.

“Have you met our contract administrator, yet?” the senpai asked him, plopping down next to him on the sofa.

“You mean Kazuya?” Jin asked turning to him.

“So you met him,” the senpai quickly concluded.

“Wow, Tackey senpai, you are quick,” Jin complimented.

“I’m not as retard as you are, baka,” Tackey smacked his junior on the head.

“I’m sorry,” Jin said laughing, messaging his head.

“Tsubasa told me that he is his favorite kouhai back in school days,” Tackey started, “amazing ne,” he added.

“Amazing?” Jin asked.

“He was there to see a playful and childish Tsubasa,” Tackey said a bit gloomy.

“Aw…com’on, cheer up,” Jin patted his senpai’s shoulder, “it’s not like you haven’t seen all of him,” he said shamefully.

“You want to get another smack?” Tackey raised his hand up as a warning.

“Just kidding,” Jin covered his head as he spoke, “spare my head please, Pi has started to make fun of it already. He said that with your constant abuses I have become duller, not bright,” Jin said pouting at his senpai.

“Well, he is right for one,” Tackey laughed and Jin face palmed himself, leaning back on the sofa.

“Hey,” a voice called out from behind them, both Jin and Tackey turned around and found Tsubasa standing with Kame in the back, smiling at them.

“Oh hey,” Tackey greeted smiling.

“Boss,” Jin waved his two fingers at his boss.

“It seems introduction has already been done,” Tsubasa said with a smile.

“You got that right,” Jin said winking at his boss (out of habit) and waved at Kame.

“How are things out there?” Tsubasa pointed his thumb to the serving area.

“Look like it’s doing great as always, with me and Jin here, what do you expect?” Tackey said confidently.

“Arrogant,” Tsubasa scolded lightly.

“But don’t you just love it?” Tackey said grinning.

“Yea yea yea,” Tsubasa nodded, “anyway, I’ll leave Kame here with you; give him a tour and introduce the boys to him,” he ordered Jin and looked over to Tackey, “and you, my office,” he pointed to his office, and then exited the resting room. Shortly after, Tackey followed.

“Those two should really get a room,” Jin shook his head disapproving.

“But they are cute like that,” Kame commented.

“Oh…that’s only when they are happy, you don’t want to be here when they’re ready to kill each other,” Jin advised wholeheartedly. Kame chuckled along with him.

Kame skimmed through the contracts, reading every sentence and paragraph quickly even the smallest details to make sure that there was nothing that he had missed.

“Is there a problem, Kamenashi-san?” the other man asked.

“Ah nothing, I’m just reading it,” Kame answered dryly, continued skimming through the pages.

“As we mentioned earlier, everything in the contract had been explained clearly the other day, and the Administrative is satisfied with the conditions,” the man added quite irritated.

“That’s the Administrative, not me; I’m just doing my job here, Sagawa-san,” Kame countered back as politely as possible, but didn’t lose his sharpness.

The other man fell silent and resolved to wait patiently for Kame to finish whatever that he said he was reading. The sudden frown on Kame’s face somehow made the man feel worried.

“Sagawa-san,” Kame slowly lifted up his gaze from the contract as he sending a sharp piercing gaze at the other man, “even though I wasn’t attending the meeting a week ago, I did have a clear understanding that we do not agree to be under any restraints from your company, and we do not agree on taking the subtle position among the shareholders; did you forget to cross these out the other day when you returned to your company?” Kame pointed out the paragraph that he had a question over.

“It’s not restraint, we were just asking for a …”

“If your company wants to have a joint with us, it would be best that you follow our wishes, after all, you need us, we do not have to add you to our branch,” Kame cut the other man short, smiled sweetly in which giving the other cold sweat.

“I’ll have a look over this right now,” the man quickly said, taking the contract back and read the part over, unwillingly crossed out the paragraph in the contract from his laptop.

“Thank you very much, hoping the next time we meet, nothing like this happens again,” Kame bowed politely and exited the conference room.

---

“So how did it go?” One of his co-workers asked when they saw him enter the coffee room.

“Stupid contractor thought that he could fool me,” Kame said shaking his head.

“Well, everyone wants to have a big piece of a share in our company, so of course they try their best to get some out of us,” his coworker laughed, expecting the situation.

“Usually I would just over look but this time, they asked for quite a ridiculous huge amount, I don’t want to lose my job that fast,” Kame replied tiredly.

“I see, anyway, how is the wedding preparation?”

“Don’t even ask,” Kame rolled his eyes, “I’m not a bribe but I feel like I am,” he added. The other just laughed harder.

“Well, it’s her once in a life time wedding, so of course she’s demanding,” the man patted Kame’s shoulder.

“God! I want to shoot myself right at this minute, you know that?” Kame felt like pulling his hair out if not for the phone in his pocket started to puzzle.

“Well have fun with the bride~” the coworkers sing sang, exiting the room.

“Slackers,” Kame mumbled under his breath; he fished out his phone and read the new message, another loud groan escaped his lips after finished reading the long list of chores.

---

“Whoa, you look dead,” Jin commented upon entering the office, Kame gazed up and gave the other a weak smile.

“Who wouldn’t?” Kame scoffed back.

“So the bride is not happy about something?” Jin asked nonchalantly.

“She is out to get me, I swear,” Kame said bitterly.

“Then cancel the wedding,” Jin said shrugging.

“No can’t do,” Kame replied quickly, “the date is set and everything else is on the way, even the invitations have already sent out, no way we can call it off. Even though I suggested a June wedding, she spat out the idea just because she doesn’t like the concept of June Bride,” Kame explained breathlessly.

“Amazing,” Jin nodded his head, “love how demanding she is,” he added jokingly.

“Oh no you don’t, god knows what it is that she wants to change next, really I just want someone to shoot me already,” Kame whined quite loudly as Jin chuckled.

“Anyway, today is…” Jin paused and then looked at his phone then continued, “…one of our boy’s birthday,” he finished.

“Uh huh,” Kame nodded urging Jin to continue.

“Are you going to join us?” Jin offered.

“It’s not his real birthday, right?” Kame asked thoughtfully, “from my understanding, host does have fake birthday, yes?”

“We do,” Jin nodded, “but this one is his real birthday,” Jin laughed heartily, “that’s why I asked.”

“Oh!” Kame sounded surprise. “What time?”

“Hmmm after closing hour,” Jin replied.

“Ok, I’ll be around for sure,” Kame nodded smiling at Jin’s beaming face.

“AKANISHI! YOUR GIRL IS HERE,” a host shouted for Jin, the older man rolled his eyes.

“Oh god, not her,” he stood up unwillingly; Kame chuckled at the reluctant man.

“It’s your job, Jin~” Kame joked back, Jin waved his hand and exited the office.

“I didn’t know you guys are this close,” Kame commented quite surprise at the new cheerful atmosphere.

“Why you say so?” Jin asked, clanging his glass with a guy nearby as they both said “cheer”.

“From the look of it, you seem like hating each other,” Kame said observantly.

“Well, it’s only for show, you know…like to make the customer feel special that they are being wanted by two or more men, it’s every woman’s dream ne,” Jin explained.

“You all are good actors then, you’ve succeeded in fooling me,” Kame said laughing.

“We do not fool you, Kazuya. You just never ask,” a tall guy sat himself next to Kame as he spoke.

“Oh god, no, Junno! Get out of here!” Jin said trying to shoo the other off.

“Eh? You’re mean Jin~” Junno said whining.

“What’s wrong with him…?”

“You do not want to know,” Jin cut short.

“Huh?” Kame was slightly confused.

“Ok watch,” Jin said, patting Junno as he started.

“What time did you sleep last night? You look like a zombie when you came in,” Jin asked.

“Not much, just today was a bit too out of it, oh have you seen Haruka-chan? She looked sad today, I feel kinda sorry for her though because her boyfriend left her,” Junno said with sympathy. Kame blinked his eyes as Jin sat back down.

“See my point?” Jin asked.

“Got it,” Kame nodded.

Kame and Jin started to ignore Junno’s ranting about the customers and their not-too-happy lives, the two men just wanted to shut him up but they couldn’t be that impolite. Finally the boy had left, which left Jin and Kame back to their sanity.

“I was this close to kick him,” Jin said, mimicking with his index and thumb.

“Is he always like that?” Kame asked.

“Always,” Jin nodded.

“Ok, will take a note on that,” the younger man laughed as Jin just shook his head.

“Enjoying the party?” Tsubasa asked the two.

“It would be perfect if Junno was not here,” Jin joked, trying to dodge Tsubasa’s hand that was about to land on his head.

“Not the head,” Jin warned but he didn’t see a hand smacking him from the other side.

“Thank you Tackey,” Tsubasa said beaming.

“You’re more than welcome,” the other replied cheekily at Jin pouted.

“You guys are teamed up on me,” he complained.

“You’re fun to mess with,” Tackey said nodding; Jin chucked a sofa pillow at the older man.

“Now play nice to your senpai, Jin~” Tackey said swaging his finger.

“Yeah, no kouhai can play nice when they have a senpai like you, Tackey~” Jin puffed out his cheeks .

“And you’re 25,” the two older men laughed when Kame joined in. Jin sulked.

“Ok I’ll leave you be. Ah~ Jin, I leave my cute kouhai to you, remember don’t let him wander off when he’s drunk,” Tsubasa said before he and Tackey left.

“I’m not going to get drunk!” Kame shouted but no one seemed to care.

“Ah~ Kame-chan~ another drink yes?” a guy came to Kame and clung his glass with the younger man, Kame couldn’t refuse, downing his glass unwillingly.

“Kame-chan~ let’s celebrate,” another one came and Kame once again was being forced to down another glass.

Watching from his spot, Jin sighed, “Ok, now I know why Tsubasa senpai said to take care of him; these drunkards will never stop offering when they can drink all they want; and he doesn’t look like the one that can refuse either.”

---

Kame was staggering on his feet, barely kept his composure for walking. Jin worriedly tried to help the younger man on his feet but Kame just squatted Jin’s hand away with a sloppy smile.

“I can…walk…” Kame slurped lazily, blasted a drunken smile at Jin as continued his walk. Jin arched his brows at the younger male. As much as he wanted to let Kame be, he knew that his lovely boss would kill him if anything happened to his precious kouhai. Jin heaved out a long sigh and swallowed his anger to help the younger man.

“At least let me hail a cab for you,” Jin offered calmly, taking Kame’s left arm and swung it around his neck to stable the younger male.

“Than..ks..” Kame sincerely said, feeling his head spinning nonstop.

As the two stood warily at the sidewalk, Jin turned his head left and right for a cab, it shouldn’t be this hard to hail a cab considering that they were at the most busy area of Tokyo. However, their luck had decided to run out on them. They stood there for more than ten minutes and not even a single cab passed by them. Jin groaned frustrating, deciding that it was better for them to walk along the sidewalk than to stand there and catching unwanted attention.

“Where do you live?” Jin asked, hands already moved to Kame’s pants pocket to search for any identification.

“Shinjuku…” Kame slurped out, unable to move his feet.

Jin grunted at the location, he was not up for walking that distance with a dead drunk Kame on his shoulder and then walked back here. Believing that the best solution would be to have Kame staying over at his place, Jin guided the reek of alcohol man to his apartment which was only about five minutes walking from the host club.

Standing in front of his apartment door, Jin struggled finding his key, Kame’s giggling and gibberish drunken words were not helping one bit, only getting the neighbor’s attention because the younger male was too loud for Jin’s liking.

“Never know the quiet contractor can be this loud when drunk,” Jin mumbled to himself, shaking his head at Kame. Finally found his key, Jin put it in the key hole and twisted the lock, successfully unlocked his usual stubborn door. Jin dragged the drunk man into his apartment and closed the door with back of his heel.

“Where should I put you then?” Jin questioned himself, guiding Kame into the living room and left the man on his velvet red sofa. “Here for now,” Jin said and stood up, heading to the fridge for his yearning water, his throat had been killing him from thirst.

Being left alone in the living room, Kame snuggled himself closer to the backrest of the sofa, seeking the softness and warmth from the comfort material. He purred out in happiness and continued his sleep.

Jin flinched from his position at the sudden moan or was that a purr from the drunken man. Jin slowly made his way to the sofa and frowned down at the man, thinking it would be best to let Kame sleep on his bed, after all he was a guest. Finally dropped Kame down onto his bed, Jin sniffed his clothes and scrunched up his nose at the reeking smell of alcohol.

“! Now I have to shower,” Jin grunted and moved to his closet and pulled out whatever he could find to change into. One thing Jin hated was to shower himself with alcohol, he detested the stench and would never let it linger onto his body for too long. Even though his line of profession required him to indulge in alcohol, Jin always knew his limit and would always make sure that he still stayed clear headed and sober. Normally, he would take a shower at the club right after his shift was over, whatever belong to work, should stay at his working place, not bringing it home, that was his belief.

Entering the steaming shower, Jin let the hot water running through his body to wash off the dirt and the scent. He closed his eyes and replayed today’s event in his mind like a slow film, it was for him to review his work experience and to improve his skill as a host for future preference. He was so lost in his self-reflect that he didn’t notice the bathroom door creaked open and staggering footsteps entered the small space.

Jin turned off the shower when the steam suffocated his breathing. With eye still closed, Jin pulled the shower curtain and still in his glory, he leisurely stretched his arm out to the towel. A sudden shriek woke Jin up from his trance, he opened his eyes and jerked backward, luckily his hand had reached the towel and took it along with him. He quickly covered himself up, while the source of the high pitch shriek had turned its back on him, hands covered its eyes.

“I’m sorry,” Jin quickly apologized, when he was fully covered at necessary areas, Jin walked to the door quickly and got out, leaving the other inside the restroom.

“Holy , why didn’t I hear him coming in?” Jin mumbled, questioning himself. Then he noticed that his changed clothes were still in the bathroom, glancing over his wardrobe, most of them were pooling around in the laundry basket. Jin grumblingly walked back to the bathroom’s door and knocked lightly on it.

“Y-yes?” a nervous answer reached him.

“Um…can you hand me my clothes? They are on the counter,” Jin informed, waiting patiently at the door. He heard shuffling sounds and then the knob twisted, the door slowly cracked open.

“Here,” a small reply came with a hand holding a bundle of his clothes that poked out of the door.

“Thanks,” Jin gratefully said and took his clothes to put them on. Once he was fully dressed, Jin sat himself back on his bed and waited for Kame to come out. It took another good ten minutes before Kame came out, still half-drunk.

“I’m sorry for earlier,” Kame immediately apologized when he was out of the bathroom, head hung low from embarrassment.

“It’s cool, I’m partly at fault too for not locking the door,” Jin said with empathy.

Silence took over them.

“Uh…do you want to change into something?” Jin asked, seeing that the younger man was still in his working clothes that were still reek of alcohol.

“Um…it’s ok….I’ll leave now,” Kame hurriedly shuffled his feet to the bedroom door.

“The last train has already left, it would be a long walk and it’s hard to find any cab at this time.” Jin tried to reason, walking to his closet, scrunching his nose at the awesomely bundle of clothes on the floor.

“Ah…then…I’m sorry for intruding,” Kame finally gave in to Jin’s suggest, one foot placing behind the other nervously.

Jin nodded his head and dug through his laundry basket, sniffing all his clothes for an ok set of clothes. Once he had them in hands, Jin pulled the shirt he wearing off and handed it to Kame, who had already turned out from the sight. Jin just shook his head at the other, finding the other’s actions quite cute and laughable, they were both guys, there was nothing to be embarrassed about. When Jin had finished changing himself into his other set of clothes, Jin handed the clothes he worn earlier to Kame and suggested the other to change into that.

Once Kame walked into the bathroom, Jin plopped himself on his bed, loving the soft feeling underneath him. He had been dreaming about this baby of his all night! There was no better heaven than his mattress. Jin snuggled his face into the pillow to inhale the fresh scent of sleep. He closed his eyes in content, letting sleep take over him. Just a few moment later, Jin heard the bathroom door opened and Kame’s footsteps coming out and heading towards the bedroom door and opened it.

“Where are you going?” Jin bolted up from his bed, looking at the other’s back. Kame flinched at the sudden voice.

“I’ll sleep on the sofa, good night Jin,” Kame hurriedly said but Jin cut him before he could exit the room.

“Sleep here,” Jin said, “I don’t have extra blanket for you and it’s really cold at night,” Jin said, patting the spot next to him.

Kame turned around facing the other with frowning expression, unsure of the other’s invitation.

“Com’on, we’re both guys, haven’t heard two guys sleep on the same bed before?” Jin said chuckling. Kame just looked at the laughing man and rolled his eyes.

“Not that I haven’t heard but the last time I check, they are homoual couple,” Kame snickered back, heading to the other side of the bed and settling down, facing Jin.

“Are you one?” Jin asked with a laugh.

“I don’t know. Are you?” Kame countered with a smirk.

“I’m bi,” Jin smiled victoriously.

“We’re the same then,” Kame said shrugging. Jin just nodded, thinking that had explained why Kame is ok with homoual relationship between his boss and his senpai.

“Sleep tight,” Jin said, covering himself with his blanket and still left some for Kame.

“Sweet dream,” Kame replied and let the sleep took over.

Morning came faster than they both detected, when the loud chirping disturbed Kame out of his sleep, the younger man groaned a curse at the loud mouths. He turned to his side to hide away from the damn sunlight when his face was rubbing against a very warm object. Frowning at the sudden warmth, Kame cracked one eye open to look at said object, only to find himself almost jumping backward at the sheepish grin.

“Morning,” Jin greeted.

“Hm?” Kame questioned, feeling his head spinning, slowly the memories from last night rushed back to him. Cursing to himself at his stupidity and swore it would be the last time he drink that much.

“You’re such a clingy sleeper,” Jin joked, arm tightened around Kame’s waist.

“I’m not,” Kame tried to wiggle himself out of the older man’s hold. Jin just chuckled, took a firm hold on Kame’s waist to still the other. After his failed attempt to get away, Kame gave up and let the other hold him in his arms.

“Am I that huggable?” Kame asked, eyes looked up at Jin.

“Yup, you have such a soft and slender body that it fits perfectly within my hold,” Jin teased.

“Is that a morning flirt I’m hearing?” Kame accused playfully and Jin just shrugged.

“Maybe,” the other said, snuggling closer to Kame.

“Lame,” Kame said nonchalantly, hand moved from Jin’s chest to the other’s waist and held the other back. “But I like it,” he smiled, closing his eyes to indulge himself in this sweetness.

“Mmmm…” Jin hummed satisfied, letting the sweet moment carry him into candy land.

The loud ringing in the room interrupted the two’s moment, Kame grunted at the familiar ringtone, there would be only one person who would call him at this hour. Kame unwillingly detached himself from Jin’s hold and walked to the folded clothes at the closet and fished out his phone.

“Kamenashi is speaking,” Kame snide as rolling his eyes. Kame nodded his head and replied with a short ‘sure’ and ‘ok’ and before hanging up, ‘anything else?’

Kame flipped the phone close and turned over to Jin with an apologetic look, “Look like we can’t have our sweet morning moment,” Kame quickly grabbed his clothes and headed to the bathroom.

“Work is calling?” Jin asked casually.

“I wish,” Kame just laughed, “it’s the bride,” the other then disappeared into the bathroom.

After being informed so, Jin snapped back to his reality. For a second, he forgot that the other man is about to get married soon and here he had almost fallen for a soon-to-be married man. Jin hugged his pillow tight, telling himself that he was just lost in a moment. Now having his sense back, he should let this fling go. However, there was this annoyance tugging at his heart, he just didn’t know why.