Chapter 6

Real Identity [HIATUS]

A/N: YAHOOOO!! Min_yoongi here! Finally....the awaited chapter 6 is done! (it may not be as enjoyable as you think coz' I at writing but I tried my all).

ChoHee's gangster name: Dark Angel 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*The next day*

(ChoHee's POV)

*Seupulhajiman No No*-- "DA HELL! WHO CHANGED MY ALARM RINGTONE?!?! Moon....Jong...Up!!" I shouted (half-awake) darkly. I stretched my body and went to JongUp's room. I quietly tip-toed and reached his bed. His soft snores fill my ears. Me, being the naughty sister I am, started doodling on his face. When I finished my masterpiece, I took a photo of it and send it to the B.A.P members. I tip-toed back to my room while holding my laughters. I closed the door behind me and stared laughing quietly. I went back to my room and took out my uniform. I laid it on my bed and went to the bathroom. Opening the shower, I enjoyed the comforting warm water trickling all over my body. I wrapped my black towel over my petite body and started putting on my underwear and erm...b..bra. (A/N:I find it quite awkward to write that even thoung I'm a girl too (////))  I went out of the bathroom and and wore my school uniform but..this time...messily (showing off my gangster side *smirks*) I looked at m watch and found out that it is too early to even go to school. "It's just 6:37 and class starts starts at 7:45...hmm..what should I do?" I asked myself. An idea appeared out of nowhere and I snapped my fingers. "Let's dye my hair!" I said happily. I love dyeing my hair but because of the ty nerd look, I can't . I took out all the hair colours I have then started my work. 

*20 mins later*

"Done!!" I said while brushing my now red-colored hair. I grinned at my hair then went downstairs to cook breakfast since its already 6:57. On the way to the kitchen, I shouted "MOON JONGUP!! WAKE UP!". Around 6 seconds after I shouted that, a loud thump was heard from upstairs. "Probably fell off the bed again.." I muttered. I took my time walking to the modern-looking kitchen then took out the ingredients for the breakfast I'm making today which is...Omurice!           I finished cooking and started eating. I was about to take my first bite when suddenly, "OH MY MATOS! Gurl...did you dye your hair? What about your so-called disguise?" he asked the last question sarcastically. I glared at him then said, " if you have eyes then use it. It's obvious I dyed my hair. And don't call me Gurl...I'm much older than you! Call me Noona! And I have given up on my disguise. Don't you tink it's time for revenge.? And...you didn't wash your face or look at the mirror at all right?" I asked while smirking. "how did you know that?" he asked while narrowing his eyes. "check your face..NOW!! " I started laughing again and JongUp looked at me weirdly. He went to the bathroom and then BAM!! "NOONA! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!?!?!" He screamed like a girl who lost her makeup. "that's what you get for changing my alarm ringtone!" I screamed back at him. I continued eating and JongUp cleaned his face then started eating his breakfast with a grumpy look on his face. I chuckled.i finished my food and put my plate in the sink. JongUp repeated the same action and..it's time to go to HELL...(school) Normally, I would be bored like hell but today I'm super excited. I rolled up my sleeve to reveal my tatoo (a tattoo is a sign of who/which gangster he/she is). It (the tattoo) has a pair of wings and Each wing has a different color. One is a white and the other is black.      We reached school in 5 minutes and everybody was surprised to see me. The Queenkas approached me and Krystal said, " who are you to walk with my JongUp oppa ?!?" she asked me with a voice filled with hatred and tiness. She wrapped her arms around JongUp's neck and glare dat me."I am Moon ChoHee a.k.a Dark angel. " I answered with a voice full of confidence. "oh..it's just The nerd. What's with that nameDark Angel. pshh..such a childlish name. Don't pretend to be that great gangster or what. You will never make me scared with that lie." Luna said. "! She's going to get it!" I heard Zelo shout. I showed her my tattoo and she said, " ehh..th..this is a fake tattoo." she's aid a bit scared. "Not believing me eh?" I teased. "then I'll have to prove it with actions. I landed a weak slap on her face. She smirked, " what a weak slap..I'll show you my strength." shesaidthen slapped me. hard. "that's just for show Luna..this is the real action . " I punched her on the jaw and kicked her at the stomach. She coughed blood out. Sulli and Victoria tried to punch me but I swiftly dodged all of their punches then grapped Victoria's hand then threw her to Sulli's direction. Both of them fell down and I looked at Amber and Krystal. "I think it's your turn now." I said while smirking. Amber tried to run away but tripped when my brother pull his feet out. Krystal pulled my hair and tried to punch me like Sulli and Victoria did but I twisted her hand the head her. She fell down unconscious . "way to go!" B.A.P cheered. "what's going on here?!?!" the principal shouted. All the students ran back to their classes including B.A.P. the last one to walk back was BTS. Their faces were so pale that it looked like they saw a ghost or something.