Chapter 4

Real Identity [HIATUS]

A/N: Herro readers! :3 im currently in love with VIXX's new song, Eternity. I RECOMMEND YOU TO LISTEN TO IT! Anyways, here's chapter 4 for you guys!! ^^~

_________________________________________________________________________________________.    

(Suga's POV)

*in the classroom*

I noticed ChoHee entering the classroom and slightly peeking at Jin's name tag then swiftly went to her seat which was just two seats beside me. I kept staring intently at her and I think she noticed me but just shrugged it off. I stopped staring at her when Jin flicked my forehead. "Ouch! What's that for?!?!" I snapped. He casually said "Who told you to not listen to me?" I rubbed my sore forehead and lay my head on my shoulders while waiting for the teacher. RING!! The school bell rang and the students stop chattering and a woman with her hair  tied in a bun and wore spectacles walked into the classroom. "Good morning class!" she chirped. "Good morning Ms.Lee!" the class greeted cheerfully. Jin and I just kept quiet because whe don't know the teachers name. Ms.Lee looked at us and said "As you can see students, our class have two new transfer students from BigHit High." "Mwo? BigHit High? You mean as in the most dangerous school for its numerous gangs?" a girl with blonde hair asked. "Yes and I hope you don't treat them specially." Ms.Lee sternly said. The whole class nodded. "Can you please introduce yourselves?" Ms.Lee asked sweetly. "Hello my name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin." Jin plainly stated. "Yo! The name's Min Yoongi but call me Suga." I professionally rapped. Jin noticed the confused look on the teacher and students faces so he translated what I just said but slower. "Ah.Thank you for your introductions you can sit down now. My name is Ms.Lee and I am going to be your mentor and Maths teacher for the whole semester.Now take out your Maths book and notebook out. Students started taking out their books including Jin and I but ChoHee didn't take out her book and I noticed she was sleeping. "Ms.Moon!!" Ms.Lee shouted at ChoHee which caused her to wake up. "I don't appreciate people who sleep in my class! Now, answer question number 35 on page 16." she commanded . ChoHee took out her book and answered the question then handed it to Ms.Lee. "Oh...you can go back to your sleep" Ms.Lee said. she was a bit taken aback by ChoHee's answer. "Class!! If you are smart like Ms.Moon I will let you sleep in my class but..too bad." Ms.Lee teased. groans erupted from the unhappy students. I just lightly chuckled. Soon enough, class ended and it was break time.i tried talking to ChoHee but she would either ignore me or find excuses to get away from me. I wanted to tell her that what she saw 5 years ago was nothing but a misunderstanding. Jin asked me if I wanted to go to the cafeteria to eat or the rooftop. I directly answered rooftop because it was the most refreshing place to relieve stress and depression. I told him to tell the other 5 boys too. I went to the rooftop first while waiting for Jin and the boys. I plugged my earphones to my ear and shuffled the songs on my phone's playlist. VIXX's ONLY U played. It was ChoHee's favorite song. I didn't even realized that I was crying. I cried harder while burying my head on my shoulders which were on top of my knees. The music was so loud that I didn't even noticed the rooftop door open. Jin went up to me and asked what happened. "it's nothing" I answered while holding back the tears before I start crying again. Taehyung and Jimin tried comforting me with their jokes but my face still remains hurt. No laughs or giggles escaped from my mouth. But I managed calming down. Rapmonster asked me why I was crying. I was debating to tell them my story with ChoHee or not. Maybe it's time to tell them. My conscience told me. I decided to tell them. After listening to my story, I noticed Taehyung and J-Hope getting teary eyed while Jin turned his back and the rest seems sad. After a long 5 minutes of awkward atmosphere surrounding us, J-Hope said "What about we help Yoongi hyung by setting them up?!?" he screamed like a 5-year-old kid. I was about to say no when all of them shouted yes in unison. "But how are we going to do that genius?" I asked J-Hope sarcastically . With that, all of them was in complete silence thinking of a plan. "I know!!" Jimin suddenly squealed.