Chapter 3

Real Identity [HIATUS]

A/N : I'm back readers!! Here's an update for you *blows kisses* Sorry for my weirdness I'm just so high today since I got an O!RUL82 album ^^!! *pops confetti* I kept shouting nonsense due to my happiness and my mother is looking at me with a what-the-heck look on her face and I'm just like "problem?" Okay...now back to the story..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(ChoHee's POV). 

 

I can feel anger running through my veins when he looked at me. Of course he recognized me. I always wore these kind of glasses when I was still dating him. I swear I saw guilt on his face when he saw my face. "A-are y-you ok-okay?" he stuttered. " I'm fine." I said with a harsh tone while showing him my menacing glare. He flinched at my tone. I got up and dusted my skirt and went to the comfort room to fix my hair. I didn't even care about the Queenkas anymore. I went into one of the toilets and locked the door. The thought of him helping me made me even more angry. I punched the wall behind me and it cracked. I can feel warm liquid flowing out of my hands. Blood started gushing out from my knuckles. I covered my wound with my tie and calmed down for a little bit and went to the nurse office to treat my wound. The nurse started disinfecting my wound and asked me "what did you do now ChoHee-ah?" "Just punching one of the toilet's wall" I replied blankly while staring on the ceiling. Yes, the nurse knew my real identity. "You vandalized the school's property again?" I nodded as a reply. "Are you trying to get your brothers into trouble again?! This is like the 13th time you vandalized in this month! And the principal suspects your brothers since they are the school bad boys!" she snapped. "I'm sorry" I said with an apologetic look. Her expression softened and she asked what made me angry this time. I told her everything including my past with Yoongi. She rubbed circles on my back to comfort me. "I have an idea!" she suddenly said. "How about you reveal your real identityinstead of disguising as a nerd and being beaten by the Queenkas. "Well," I thought for a while "how about......yes!" I cheered. she smiled and told me to go to my class. I ran through the hallways and to my class. Lucky for me, the teacher has not arrived yet. I noticed Yoongi sitting two seats beside me. The seat beside mine was taken by a boy with handsome features and hazel brown hair which I think was one of Yoongi's gang. I saw his name tag and "Kim SeokJin" was written there with bold letters. I just ignored them and sat on my seat and started arranging my books. I van feel Yoongi staring intently at me. I shrugged it off andrested my chin on the palm of my right hand.

 

(Suga/Yoongi's POV) 

After that encounter with ChoHee, I can feel my almost restored heart crumbling down again. I went to the place I assumed was the rooftop and stood at the middle while breathing in the city air. I sat on one corner of the rooftop and plugged in the song ChoHee and I made. I feel tears forming on my eyes. I wiped them off and went to my classroom when the song ended. I opened the classroom door to be greeted by silence. I awkwardly found a seat beside my friend, Jin, and he started bombarding me with questions. I just ignored him acted like I was listening attentively when I was not. He asked me where I had been and I just plainly replied "Rooftop"