Chapter 1

Real Identity [HIATUS]

(ChoHee's POV)

"Geurae wolf naega wolf! Awoo!" my alarm ringed. I woke up and the first thing I thought of was "another day of getting bullied by those crappy Queenkas". I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. "WOW, I could really beat a zombie with this face" I thought. I quickly washed my face, brush my teeth and take a cold shower to keep myself awake. I quickly wore my uniform and head downstairs. As usual,my brother hasn't wake up. I shouted "YAH! MOON JONGUP! WAKE UP!!" . No response. I shouted and shouted. But, still no response. This boy is getting on my nerves.. I stormed to his bedroom and opened his bedroom door to find him peacefully sleeping. I walked up to him and sat on him. He groaned and tried to push me off but I am so strong so he failed. He finally woke up and I pushed him to the bathroom and let him prepare for school. I headed downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. My brother went to the kitchen and stood beside me. He asked," NOONA! What are we having for breakfast?" "Bacon And eggs" I plainly replied. I finished cooking and set the table. Soon, we finished eating. We were about to go to school when i realized that I forgot something. My nerd glasses. I dashed upstairs to my bedroom and quickly took my glasses and head to school. Halfway to school, I seperated from JongUp because nobody (except of BAP) knows about our relationship. As I arrived at school, everybody gave me disgusted looks . I quickly dashed to my classroom and sat on my desk. There are nobody in the classroom because I always come early. Suddenly, my classroom door opened and I looked up to find the Queenkas. I mentally groaned as one of the Queenkas who call herself Amber went to my table and pulled my hair. I tried to get her grip off my hair but I don't want to let anybody know about my identity is I just acted weak. Tears started forming in my eyes when suddenly I heard an unfamiliar voice. I looked up and saw ........HIM.

 

(****'s POV) 

I went to the principal's office to get my timetable. After I got my timetable, I went to find my class. I asked a student where class 3-A is and he told me the directions. I thanked him and walked to my class. I spotted a group of students outside my class. Out of curiousity, Ijoined them and saw a girl getting her hair pulled by some other girls. I was furious. How can they gang up on a girl?!! I went in the classroom and yelled at the girls that gang up on the other girl. I pulled the girl's hand roughly and checked the other girl's condition. The girl looked up and both of our eyes widen. It was....HER..

 

A/N:  Annyeonhasseo readers! I forgot to mention all of their ages. So, ChoHee and BTS are 23YO. While JongUp and Zelo is 22 YO and the rest of BAP is 23 YO. Sorry for the lame update. Well' *scratches the back of my neck* I'm not really good at writing fanfics so bear with me. Who do you think is the mysterious guy?? Try to guess! :D