∞ Chapter Three : Running Out

Tic Toc

“ Myungsoo, where do you wanna go?” Woohyun—the guy with awesome muscular arms—asked at the younger boy who standing near the eaves of building. Yep, those reapers decided to rest a bit before watching their prey again.

“ Take a walk,” Myungsoo replied with flat tone. His sharp eyes staring at Woolim High School right in front of him. “ Mind if I do that, hyung?” he asked towards Woohyun who sitting beside Sunggyu.

Woohyun staring at Sunggyu—who in charge of leader between them—then nodded as Sunggyu give him a sign.

“ Don’t be too long, Myungsoo-ah,” said Sunggyu before Myungsoo gone.

“ I’m gonna out for a moment, hyung,” Myungsoo chuckled softly. “ Both of you need a time being together,” he winked and dissapear with the wind.

“ Aish—that kiddo,” Sunggyu muttered, rolled his eyes playfully.

“ Uhm, I’m kinda agree with him,” Woohyun sliding his hands into Sunggyu’s waist, wrapped him and pull the older guy closer to him. He pressed his forehead into Sunggyu’s, and shared a short passionate kiss. “ We need our private time.”

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

“ Let me go!”

A whining-like-girl voice echoing in boy bathroom, interspersed with satisfied laughter from several others.

“ Let-me-go!”

“ Shut your in mouth, Sungjong!” the tallest boy among other—speaks loudly, makes Sungjong close his mouth and bite his lower lip. “ Whoops—I shouldn’t shouted at you...,” he grabbed Sungjong’s chin tightly and pulled him closer. “ Cause you’re a girl right?”

“ I’m not!” Sungjong snarling in intension. “ I’m a boy, you !”

“ Whoaaaa—“ the gang suddenly bursted out of laughs, makes Sungjong a little shaky. They obviously way bigger and stronger than him. “ How dare you said that, ?”

“ Shut up slumdog!” Sungjong yelling.

Bugh!

“ Aww—“ Sungjong get whacked, fell on the ground with pain in his stomach cause the head of the gang’s beating towards him. His stomach pains and he wanted to cry. Why can’t he kill them right now? Well that’s obviously a bit impossible.

He just hoped someone would help him. But who?

“ How about flush him with this dirty toilet water, hyung?” one of the gang kids speak up, makes the leader plastered an evil smirk towards Sungjong.

“ Great idea.”

Sungjong crying silently. This is one of many time he will back home in wet and smell uniform. He knew they would always bothered him.

Suicide—once he had time think about that.

“ This is for your in disrespectful mouth.”

Sungjong close his eyes tightly. Maybe—this is his destiny, whatever he likes or not.

BRAK!

SPLASH~!

Sungjong could hear the water fallin, but he didn’t feel his uniform get wet at all. He looked up, and found someone has covered his body. Making those dirty water wetting his uniform—uh, his whole body.

“ Sungyeol hyung—“ Sungjong opened up his mouth, shivering. “ Why did you do this?”

“ Cause you’re precious, stupid,” Sungyeol replied straightly. He stood up and facing the gang who standing behind him. “ All of you, could just get detention for bothering me—the vice-chairman of student council. Go away before I kicked your asses from this school!”

“ Sorry!” all of those kids running outside, too scary to face Sungyeol—who also known with his firm personality eventough he’s a bit choding.

“ Thanks, hyung,” Sungjong stood up, grabbed Sungyeol’s arm immediately.

“ Haaaatchi!!” Sungyeol sneezing.

“ Whoops—I think you caught by flu.”

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Sungjong stepped onto the stairs to theroof of the school, where Sungyeol said he would wait for him there as he dried his uniform. Holding a big-wide yellow towel on his hand, Sungjong walked closer towards Sungyeol who sat in the edge.

“ Hyung, are you okay?” Sungjong squatted right next Sungyeol, looked at him with worry.

Sungyeol replied it with a nod. He stared at Sungjong and shows his infamous gum-smile. “ I’m okay as long as you too.”

“ Why?” Sungjong can feel his cheek turns red.

“ Molla—“ Sungyeol moved his shoulder, makes i-dont-know-this gesture. “ I just feel like that.”

Hope that’s the same feeling that I feel towards you, hyung, Sungjong muttered inside. He moved closer and wrapping Sungyeol with the towel in his hands. His hands are indirectly embrace Sungyeol tightly. Sungjong laid his head on Sungyeol’s back.

“ Hyung?”

“ Hm?”

“ Thank you—“

“ My pleasure to do that,” said Sungyeol while chuckling a bit.

GRET!

Sungyeol pull Sungjong forward, making the younger boy now sitting in front of him. His arms brought Sungjong into his embrace. Hug him tightly and laying his head on Sungjong’s shoulder.

“ Hyung—“

“ I’m sleepy,” muttered Sungyeol.

“ Mhm~” Sungjong caressing Sungyeol’s hair softly.

“ Whoa—what a sweet scene.”

Sungjong looked up his behind. One of the reapers he wae earlier, standing there. The one with sharp-smoky eyes and perfect jawline. He showed his smirk while walking closer to him.

“ What do you want?” Sungjong asked calmly, unconsciouslytightened his embrace on sleeping Sungyeol.

“ Just telling you one thing—“ he kneeling in front Sungjong and breathe once before he smiles again. “ He’s gonna die. Sooner or later, I’ll take him.”

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So hows this chapter ? :) i hope you didnt dissapointed

I'll tr my best to write better in next chappie !

leave your feedbacks and i'll soooo happy ! :D