∞ Chapter Four : Things Before I Die

Tic Toc

“ Uhhhhh—“

The pain that attacked his ankle making Sungyeol woke up instantly.He rubbed his eyes softly then groaned in pain when he tried to move his feet.

“ Okaaayyy~” Sungyeol mumbling in frustation after seeing his ankle were bruised. Dark purple coloured bruise and it’s huge enough. He dragged his body into bed periphery and sat down in silent. “ Maybe it’s because of bumping with doors when I were running into school roof yesterday.”

Sungyeol—had hemophilia since he was born. Same as his dongsaeng do, but he survives more longer than him. His mother also died because of this. Sungyeol can’t do anything, but accepting the fact that he can die anytime.

This disease makes his motion limited. He must avoid sharp or blunt objects that could hit his frail body.Plus reckless habit, Sungyeol rather difficult to control himself. Fortunately he has Hoya and Sungjong who always look after him.

Sungyeol’s eyes captured a sheet of paper on his little desk. He picked it up and read it.

 

Sungyeol hyung, last night you have a fever. Maybe it’s because of your wet uniform.

Sorry~ for making you like this. So me and Hoya hyung decided to make you stay rest.

Drink medicine and eat well. I’ll come up on afternoon, after Hoya hyung pick me.

Sungjong~

 

He looked up towards his frog alarm clock and found that it wasten o'clockin the morning. Too late for school.

Well, actually—the reason he goes to school... He just want to feel school atmosphere before he died. It can happen anytime right? So Sungyeol never missed his school days.

“ Awwe—hungry,” he mumbled while ruffling his baby tummy. He slowly stand up  and dragged his left foot which is bruises to move. “ Sssshhhh—“ he hissed in pain. Not sure he can walk into the door, but he have to or he will starve to death.

Suddenly his nose smelled something delicious. He winced in pain as he continued to walk toward the kitchen. The delicious smell was getting sharper.He peeking in and saw a figure with black outfit were cooking something there.

“ Err—Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo turned his head and gave Sungyeol a smile. “ Morning! Have a seat, Sungyeollie. I cooked an omelette for your breakfast.”

Sungyeol’s eyes widened. What the heck?? A REAPER comes to his house and now he’s cooking for him. What the hell are happening now?

“ Myungsoo...,” Sungyeol mumbling, while he have a seat in dining table. “ Why are you here?”

“ Visiting you. That’s all,” Myungsoo replied without looking to Sungyeol.

“ It’s just weird,” Sungyeol muttered. “ A Reaper cooking, holding solid object like they’re human—well, all I know that your kind cannot hold it since you’re like err—transparent?”

Myungsoo giggle a bit, letting Sungyeol continuing his spelling out his curiousity. He immediately finished cooking the omelette, placing it on a plate and walks toward Sungyeol who’s still talking. He giggle for a second.

How can be Sungyeol looks so cute for him?

“ Why you can touch the plate and even know how to cook—“

Chu!

Sungyeol gasped, his eyes went round when he felt something warm pressed to his cheek. Something soft and drives him crazy. Myungsoo kissed his cheek right now...

“ Yah!” Sungyeol turns his head and shook it fastly. He felt a red cringe on his cheek and said, “ Why you do that things?!”

“ Proving that we—Reapers—can be a solid object like human do. Touching human easily—“ Myungsoo sat down in front of Sungyeol and placed a smirk. “ to take their soul.”

Sungyeol gulped. He staring into the younger boy intensively.

“ Eat, Sungyeollie. You must be hungry,” Myungsoo changes their topic.

Sungyeol nodded and eat in silent. Thousands of question were filled his head, but cant spell out. He don’t know why. He just stare at Myungsoo who gave him smile whenever he looked at him.

He’s a reaper..., Sungyeol muttered inside, munching his omelette slowly. And he said he comes to take human’s soul. If he’s here, near me, it means—i’m going to die?

Sungyeol stopped his activity, put down the fork and collecting his courage to stare back at Myungsoo who give him  a glare.

“ Myungsoo—“

“ Ne?”

“ Are you going to take me?”

“ Well, I’m not allowed to said that—“

“ I know.”

“ Okay. Obviously yes.”

Sungyeol letting out a sigh. A long heavy sigh. After years he lived, being so carefull whenever he went, trying not to mind his disease, trying to accept that the disease can make him die—here he is. Facing the fact that a reaper has come for him already.

“ Weird isn’t it?” Myungsoo said, makes Sungyeol stared at him. “ Knowing that you gonna die soon?”

Sungyeol shook his head and placing a smile, “ I already prepared. But there’s things I have to do before I die.”

“ Okay, let me just beside you.”

Sungyeol shut his mouth. A bit dazed by how Myungsoo said those words, and how his eyes suddenly changes the expression. Like he don’t wanna lose a moment with him.

Ppabo—he just don’t want to missed my death time.

“ Okay.”

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

sorry for late updating OTL i just get busy a bit and i have no idea how to write the next hahaha

i hope you enjoy this chapter ! :D

thankieeeeesss~ dont forget to leave comment ! ^^