∞ Chapter Two : Yes, To Take Someone or--

Tic Toc

Sungyeol groaned softly when he felt a glimmer of the morning sun struck his face. He let out a small yawn before he blinked and smiled when he discover Sungjong still sleeping soundly beside him.

Sungjong. Just like his replacement his brother. Eventhey have similar behavior and personality. That's why a loner like Sungyeol can be very close to Sungjong, which is one of many popular students at his school.

The taller guys decided to wake up and rush into the bathroom. Brushing his teeth and washed his face with fresh water. Sungyeol muttered softly as he opened the bathroom cabinet and pulled out a clear bottle with pills in it. He always hated the moments in which the pill will slide into his mouth.

He hated when his life depends on this pills.

Suddenly an eerie feelings comes up, makes his neck hairs stand upat once. Sungyeol rubbed his neck and continued drying his face with towel.

Wait, Sungyeol muttered inside. This eerie feelings... I’ve know this feeling before... But when?

And suddenly the black crows shadow were watching him, entering his room and make Hoya panic comes to Sungyeol’s mind... Because they are not crows, they’re—reapers.

“ Is that true?” Sungyeol mumbled softly, while staring at his own reflection on the mirror.

“ Mhm. What you see last night are real.”

Sungyeol jumped back in shock when a reflection appear on the mirror. It’s not him, but others. The tall guy looked behind, but he didn’t found someone standing there. Sungyeol looked back at the mirror, and the shadows are still there. He bite his lower lip and mumbled, “ You’re one of them. Reapers.”

The shadow nodded in silent. Actually it’s not like a unclear black shadow, it’s like a human shape. A man, shorter than himself, with a perfect jawline and sharp-like-an-eagle eyes. His skin is so pale, more than Sungyeol’s. He wear a white shirt with black leather sleeveless suits. Looks so perfect to a Reaper like him.

“ I have a name. Myungsoo,” he said in monotoned face. And also without facial expression.

“ Hello, Myungsoo. I’m—“

“ Lee Sungyeol.”

Sungyeol raised his eyebrows. “ How do you know?”

“ I know everything about someone I’m gonna take with me,” he plastered a smile, a smirk exactly. He move forward, closer towards Sungyeol who starring him at disbelief.

“ You—gonna take me?” Sungyeol muttered, but slowly his brain started to work. “ Oh yeah, death and Reaper thingy. I never thought I would deal with things like this.”

“ Sheesh—“ Myungsoo shook his head, then staring at Sungyeol. “ I shouldn’t tell you. You’re not allowed to know about that.”

“ Why?”

Myungsoo just throwed Sungyeol a simple smile then turning aroung\d, get ready to off from that place. “ Isn’t it’s weird knowing that you’re gonna die soon?”

“ Nope,” Sungyeol chuckled, but Myungsoo already gone. He staring at his reflection on the mirror, this time he sure that he’s alone. “ I live everyday with that thought.”

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

“ Where do you wanna go, Dongwoo?”

The man with a mean eyes and strong cheekbones looked at the older guy, which now still cuddling up with one other man. “ Somewhere, Sunggyu hyung. I’m bored being ignored by you two,” he giggled then walked with his hand on pocket. “ Walking around here seems gonna be nice.”

“ Don’t be too long,” Sunggyu—the one with a hamster eyes and angelic face—said. “ We’re gonna discuss what stepswe will takefurther.”

Dongwoo nodded, then dissapear with the summer wind breeze.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

“ Don’t forget buy me Pocky, hyung!” Sungjong yelling loudly, so Hoya can hear him from the living room clearly.

“ Ne, I will!” Hoya shouted back, then wearing his shoes in seconds.

Today is Hoya’s turn to buy something in minimarket near Sungyeol’s house. And also his turn to cooking all day. Hoya close the front door lightly and scretching his hands widely. The weather is nice though, with sunrises and summer breeze everywhere.

Hoya started to walk slowly, enjoying everything he saw.

Sometimes, he forgot all burden on his shoulder.

Tap tap tap tap—

Hoya catch a sound of footsteps behind him. He walked a bit faster, but he stopped. He collecting his courage, and in second he turned back to see who’s walking behind him. Hoya frowned when he not found someone walk behind. He shrugged then mumbling, “ I got too much watching horror movies.”

“ Looking for me?”

Hoya turned his head and jumped in shock when he find a guy standing in front of him. “ My Gosh—“ he mumbled while rubbed his chest. “ You surprised me!”

The guy laughed in joy—making a precious laugh, and now walking beside Hoya.

“ Errr—you,” Hoya started the conversation. “ Reaper—or what should I call you?”

“ Dongwoo, I have a name,” Dongwoo said. “ And—you don’t mind everyone looking at you cause you’re talking to yourself?”

Hoya looked at his surrounding. An old man whispers to the other, while a young lady looked at him with confuse. Then Hoya let out a small chuckled.

“ I get use to this, Dongwoo,” he said, continued to walk again. “ I’ve an ability that everyone considered as something strange.”

Dongwoo nodded in silently. Looking at the man who walking beside him carefully. There’s obviously something in his mind, something—like a heavy burden. But he’s the strong one, Dongwoo tought.

“ So Dongwoo—“ Hoya called him again. “ What did Reaper like you doing down here?”

Dongwoo laughed softly. “ Off course to take someone soul. Says that their death time has come.”

“ So—it means between me, Sungyeol and Sungjong?”

Hoya stopped his steps, looking intensively towards Dongwoo. “ Who?”

“ I’m not gonna tell you off course!” Dongwoo winked then dissapeared with the wind.

Left Hoya with a million questions in his mind.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

hello there readers ! :D

i've try to update fast , heehees , I hope you enjoying the story ;)

dont forget lo leave feedback ne ? i really need that , so I can keep writing :D