∞ Chapter One : They

Tic Toc

“ Hold on—and it’s done!”

Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes, peeking a bit. Watching Mrs. Jisun—his personal doctor since he’s on middle school—rubbing alcohol in white cotton to the spot where’s needle just stopped by in his milky pale skin. After placing a band-aid on Sungyeol’s arm, she sat down on his leather chair behind her work desk.

“ Sungyeol, are you feeling better?”

Sungyeol shrugged a bit. “ A little dizzy, I remember I missed one of my medicine injection this month,” he chuckled softly. Then he plastered a thin smile on his handsome face. “ I’m okay tough, Mrs. Jisun. See? I still able to go school and do any stuffs.”

“ Just don’t get too much doing something that related with sharp things—or whatever can make you hurt, arasso?”

Sungyeol nodding his head, then get up from his chair. “ Thankyou, Mrs. Jisun. I have to go back now.”

“ Take care.”

“ Ne, I will,” Sungyeol close Mrs. Jisun office door softly. Then he let out a sigh. Staring at a white paper with a lot of words that he didn’t understand. He only know that this paper, always save his life.

“ Hyung!”

“ Hey, Sungjongie—uff!” Sungyeol laughed when a younger boy running towards him and give him a teddy bear hug. A very tigh hug. “ You could just kill me now, Jongie—“

“ Whoops, sowwy~” He puts his infamous aegyo—which no one can resist it—then linked his arms with Sungyeol’s. Both are walk down the deserted hospital corridors. “ Oh yeah, Hoya hyung already waiting outside. He bought some snacks too!” Sungjong squeals happily.

“ Whats for?” asked Sungyeol, ruffling the younger boy’s hair.

“ Sleepover off course, you choding boy!” Sungjong pokes Sungyeol’s cheek playfully. “ Don’t be surprised. It’s all because you do all laboratory stuffs carelessly and broke one of the beaker and hurt your hand! You just unconcious and—“

“ Okay, okay,” Sungyeol cut Sungjong’s words. He’s too tired to listen up his junior bestfriend scold him because he was a bit sloppy. And that negligence was fatal. Okay, he knows that since like seven years ago. “ Just get back to my home immediately.”

“ Can I sleep with you?” Sungjong tugged into Sungyeol’s uniform, make his infamous aegyo—again. “ Pweeaaase~”

“ Mhm, okay.”

“ Yaaaaay! You’re the best, hyungie!”

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Sungyeol just got out from bathroom, drying his half-wet short hair with towel when the door knocked.

“ Neee?”

“ It’s me, Hoya.”

“ Wae, hyung?”

“ Let’s grab a dinner, in front of the television this time—“ Hoya seems a bit happy because Sungyeol knows he’s a bit hate something on rules. Like always have your eat in dining table. “ Sungjong wants to watched movie.”

Sungyeol opened his cupboard and pulled out a white t-shirt. “ Ne, just wait. I’ll come!” he shouted, then a sound of Hoya’s footsteps dissapeared. He’s standing in front of the mirror, watching of his own reflection.

His pale skin, eyes glazed weakly—he seems so fragile. He could have fallen and injured at any time. Yep, that’s because of his sickness. The one that ruined his life. Took away his dongsaeng, his beloved dongsaeng. And makes his father gone away, don’t know where exactly he is. Mom? He never saw her face on the rest of his lifetime.

Tuk!

Sungyeol turned his face and frowned. He walked slowly toward his sealed bedroom window. He reached out to open the dark wooden frame, when he realized there’s black shadows out there. Not one, he guess.

Four.

And suddenly, an eerie feeling comes to him.

A rustling sound made ​​him realize, the four black shadowswas justcrows. Black crows that somehow made ​​him feel that they are watching. Every breath he take.

Sungyeol hurriedly ran out of his room and down the stairs. Walking fast—because he felt there was something behind him, follow him—to the television room.He breathed with relief when he discover Sungjong and Hoya was busy munching hamburgers, watching television. That tall guy immediately sat beside Sungjong and sighing.

“ What’s wrong, hyung?” asked Sungjong, wiping the sauce in his lip corner with tissue.

“ Nothing,” Sungyeol shook his head and get his own hamburger. “ I just feelin not good.”

“ Wanna get rest?” the younger staring at him sharply.

Sungyeol shook his head twice, then munching his burger. “ I’m okay. I’m okay as long as you two here.”

Hoya frowned, catched something there’s not right. But then he decide to ignored it and busy eating again. For now, they enjoying their dinner together. Like a little family.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

“ Why did you come too, hyung?”

Hoya throw himself on Sungyeol’s bed, right beside Sungjong who snuggle with Sungyeol’s turnip doll. “ I just wanna keep you two safe. And we have not slept together, like two years, right?”

“ Mhm,” Sungyeol sat down on the carpet, lean his body into the bed side. “ But I still feelin—“

“ What?” Sungjong staring at his hyung.

“ That kind of eerie feeling, keep creepin on me,” Sungyeol said, almost like a whisper.

Sungjong frowned, but then he moves forward to hug Sungyeol from back. “ It’s okay. You have us, we’re here, ne? Nothing’s gonna hurt you.”

Tuk!

That knocked window sound again, Sungyeol tought. He’s staring at the window, intensively.

Tuk!

“ What’s that?” Hoya wakes up.

Tuk!

And suddenly the windows open, letting the cold freezing nighty wind come in onto Sungyeol’s room. Makes the three man inside feelin cold and eerie.

This feeling, Sungyeol bit his lower lips. What’s this?

He’s a bit surprised, found out four crows—four black crows he saw earlier—stepped into his room. Their black eyes watching his moves, makes Sungyeol feeling like hard for breathing.

“ Shoo! Shoo!” Sungjong moves forward, flapping his arms to send away that crows outside. “ Go away you crows!”

“ Sungjongie.”

Sungjong turn his head towards Hoya, who looked back at him at silently. “ What, hyung?”

“ Stop doing that.”

“ Why?”

Sungyeol caught Hoya’s expression. Something wrong with this crows. Hoya is one of a bunch of people who can see anything invisible, like spirit or ghost. Hoya move forward, approaching Sungjong and Sungyeol then grabbed their hand.

Flick!

When Sungyeol and Sungjong opened their eyes—yes, that’s not an ordinary crows.

That’s a spirit—maybe. Or people?

“ Who are you?” Sungjong said, whispering softly.

Those three man staring at four black-suits man in front of them. Standing with arrogance. The four pairs of eyes watched every Sungyeol movement. As if they have a relationship with him. They can stand on the ground, that’s mean they are notghosts. They like having a pretty solid body like a human. But with super pale skin and wearing leather black clothes and some white shirt.

“ Who—are you?” Sungyeol asked once again.

“ We’re reapers.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SOOOOO HOWS THAT ? :D

i hope you enjoyed the story , and leave comment so i can keep on writing this :D

i'll try to always updating fast ;)