Chapter 11 - "Laziness."

Sweet Little Somethings...

“Ouch, that hurts!”

He offered a hand and lifted him up. “Wait, aren’t you the one who saved my ex-girlfriend?”

The man chuckled. “Aren’t you the crazy, maniac, ex-boyfriend of hers? Anyways, I’m Seunghyun. I guess you know me already.”

“Well, it’s not nice to meet you, then. My name’s Jay.” Jaebeom uttered as he crossed his arms.

“What brings you here, again?” Seunghyun asked, taking peeks at the people Jay’s eyes were casted to.

“I’m gonna visit her, now will you excuse me, I need to talk to Bom.”

Seunghyun stepped away from his way and when he was about to approach her, the two had witnessed the dreadful (according to both Seunghyun and Jaebeom) scene between Bom and the guy she was with.

The man had kneeled down and leaned closer to her face. Since they were still a bit far away, they couldn’t see what was really going on that they thought the lad had kissed her.

“DID THAT MAN JUST KISS BOM?!”

Both of them ran so swiftly to the spot where Bom was. Jay took the wheelchair and pushed Bom closer to him, asking her a million times if she was okay and if the man was harassing her. Dongwook looked up and saw Mr. Seunghyun staring at him.

“Oh, it’s…Seunghyun!”

“Dongwook hyung!”

“You guys…know each other?” Bom asked, from behind.

“Bom, I want you to meet Seunghy—“

“Yeah, yeah. He’s the guy who saved me…” she answered back.

“Oh, it’s nice to meet you again, Seunghyun!” Se7en messed up Seunghyun’s hair and chuckled heartily.

“WAIT. First of all, let’s not change the topic, we’ve came here for a reason.” Jay butted in.

“We want to know what you’ve been doing here with Bom, hyung.” TOP continued. (That’s what his Se7en hyung calls him sometimes.)

Dongwook rubbed the back of his neck. “Well…erm…I just—”

“What he meant to say was, he just wanted me to see the gingerbread house…That’s all…” Bom cut off his sentence.

[A/N: Oh, God. This would take forever, so let’s just fast forward this…]

Scenario: A week later, Bom was finally taken out of the hospital and for now, she’s stuck with Jay in their apartment. Jay gets a call from a music agency, saying that they have seen the audition tape he submitted a month ago. The tape has come up to the president and wants to see Jay for dinner. Today was an ordinary day in the lives of these two…

5:30 PM
Jay and Bom’s apartment
At the couch

“Bom! Get up! Stop being such a potato-sack and get your up the couch!”

“NO! You can NEVER separate me from the couch!”

It has been like this for an hour. Jay had been pulling Bom’s legs so that she could get off the couch. You see, the president of the music agency had invited him to dinner and he said that he needs to bring a girl with him.

Jay heaved a puff of air. “Okay, give me one good reason on why you don’t want to get off the couch.”

“The couch and I are married!” she retorted back, digging her face deeper into the throw pillow.

“That is stupid.”

“Kay, if you won’t get up, I’d dress you up with the dress I bought you.” said Jay teasingly.

Bom stood up and ran to hug him. “YOU BOUGHT ME A DRESS?! OH, THANK YOU, JAEBEOM-AH!”

Jay chuckled at her innocent attitude and proceeded to his room. A few minutes later, Bom had plopped on the couch once again, with the dress on her body and her Louboutins cladded on her foot.

“C’mon, Bom! It’s time to go!” shouted Jay as he grabbed his car keys.

“I can’t.”

“What do you mean you can’t?”

Jaebeom crossed his arms, waiting for her answer.

“I just can’t, okay?”

He kneeled down ‘til their eyes meet. “Bom, what is it this time?”

“Well, it’s as if some mysterious force is pulling me towards the ground, restricting the freedom of every movement I make…” Jenny stated innocently.

“You mean…gravity?” he scratched his head in confusion.

“No, laziness.”

“God, Jenny…Tell me why I was attracted to you?” questioned Jay sarcastically, pulling her up once again.

“I don’t know, maybe I was that y in the past?” Bom teasingly answered.

“You still are.”

Bom flipped her hair lustfully before saying, “I know, right?”

-------------

The two entered the fancy five-star hotel, where the restaurant was located, appearing like a hot couple that stepped out from a drama. Mr. Jaebeom held Bom’s dainty hand as he led the way.

---

Flashback: Fifteen minutes ago, in the car.

“Bom?”

“Yeah?”

“Do me a favor, please?”

The lady turned to face the driving Jaebeom, a smile lightly placed on her bloody red-tinted lips.

“And, what is that favor you ask?”

“Be my girlfriend…”

Her eyeliner-lined eyes widened in absolute shock. “W-what…Did I just hear you right?!”

Jay slowly began to form beads of sweat on his face due to nervousness. He couldn’t even look at her straight. (Well, he’s driving. DUH!)

“I mean…J-just for tonight. I-I-I just need it, please.” he stammered, uncertain and anxious of her answer.

There was silence clouding the car as he waited impatiently for her response.

“I guess, I mean, it’s just pretend, right?” replied Bom hesitantly.

“Uh, yeah. Pretend.”

---

They arrived the function hall, a ballroom bursting with prestigious people cladded in stunning gowns and designer suits. As the pair entered the room, every single person in the hall had halted what they were doing or stopped talking to others just to admire the lady cladded in a long, blue, evening gown, and the gentleman she was with.

“Ah, Park Jaebeom!” an old man with striking looks had eyed the two from head to toe with a contented smile.

The man let Bom sit down on the table where they were supposed to be sitting and led Jaebeom to the stage.

“May I please get your attention.” he hit his spoon on the wine glass a couple times ‘til the guests had their eyes and ears on him.

“Ladies and gentlemen, acquaintances, invited guests, everyone, welcome to our year-end party! I would like myself to introduce to you the man behind this great celebration, Mr. Park Jaebeom!” the man announced.

Everybody had clapped their hands, including so-called girlfriend of the night, Bom. WAIT. This wasn’t it. What was this about? The man behind this…Is Jay?

He thought that it was just a simple dinner: A table for four, perhaps in a serene restaurant, without all the people surrounding them now. Without all these extravagant decorations, lavishly distributed to every corner of the four walls. Without all these food, impressively plated in the most fantastic ways. Without, without, these.

Jaebeom stood there like a block of ice, frozen to the soles of his feet. His mouth opened and closed like a fish. An expression of total, uttermost shock was plastered on his face.

“This is ournew superstar! He will be our first student to be trained to get ready for his upcoming, record-breaking debut! Jaebeom Park, everyone!”

As he was given the mic, he did not know what to say nor do. He was out of words. Instead, his body folded into a 90 degree bow, said some words of gratitude and extreme astonishment over what had just happened and exited the stage as soon as he was done. He then proceeded to Bom’s table and sat beside her.

“Great job! I thought it was just some meeting or something! This is officially the start of your career, Jay! You’ll do great, I know that!” Bom enthusiastically gave him words of encouragement and rubbed his back.

“I couldn’t believe it, Jen! It’s like, my head was like, it was EXPLODING!”

They took a little more chat until the man, who Bom found out was the agency’s CEO, arrived with a glass of champagne on his hand.

“Jaebeom, I guarantee you, you’d be the best Korean pop-star in line!” he complimented.

“Oh, thank you, sir! I promise to work hard and give you all my best!”

“That’s the spirit, now who is this astounding lady beside you?”

Jay looked at Bom once before replying to his question. “She’s…my girlfriend.” he said, a smile plastered on his mouth.

-------------------

To make things clear, this is only part one of the whole chapter.

Hey-Oh! It's me, AJ! And I'm back on the right track! Been working out with the fic and so far, I have written three chappies today. I will be waiting for your comments and subscriptions, guys! Tell me what ya think! Just, wait for TopBom coz if I fast forward this, you wouldn't understand the whole story. iLoveYa'llGuiseeeee! <3

Tell me what you think of it, mkay? I'll be waiting! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. I'm desperate. -.-"

Just kidding. Since the holidays are up, I'll have more time to update. And update means comments and subbies, and those lead to inspirations, and inspirations, as we all know, results in great fics! OKAY! I LOVE YOU, MY JELLY-ACES! ;*

xoxo,

--AJ. ;")