The Truth

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"That may be true. Your blood would kill any other werewolf. But Leah is different. She is both your mates. And she is with child...." Jihyo stated, her face serious. 

Open mouths, horizontal wrinkles appear on their foreheads even their eyebrows up and curved.  Both Kai and L couldn't comprehend the news their mother just told them, their faces went blank. Not one of them able to say a word. 

Jihyo waved her hand infront of their faces, smiling at their shocked expression. But her small smile turned to a small frown. She was worried. Leah was very young. But so was Kai and L. And if Jaejoong found out, it wouldn't be good at all. 

Jihyo looked at Leah, sleeping in Kai's lap before looking back at her son's. Concern written all over her face. 

L broke out of his trance first. His eyes glued to the petite girl resting in Kai's lap. He looked at his mother, seeing the concern.

"A-are you sure. I don't hear anything. I mean common she can't be pregnant that quickly. It was like two weeks ago." L said blushing a bit at the memory of their first time. 

"She is not a Vampire L, She is very capable of getting pregnant. Her body run's differently then ours do. And you are forgetting that this child will be a half breed between Vampire and Werewolf, which will speed up the pregnancy."

Kai and L looked at Leah. "Does she know." Kai asked looking up at his mother for the answer. After what seemed like hours he finally was able to speak.
 
"No. She doesn't know. Now who is the father." Jihyo asked leaning down, closer to Leah, caressing her check lovingly.

Silence filled the room once again causing Jihyo to look up at her son's. Their faces both red like cherry tomatoes, avoiding eye contact. 

Jihyo clicked her tongue with a disappointing look. "Next topic." She said knowing by their looks that neither one of them knew. "Now do you love her." Jihyo asked. 

Kai lowered his gaze at Leah, a small smirk at the tips of his lips. He gently brushed a few of her hair strands out of her face before looking back at his mother. With a simple nod and a warm smile. He was very much in love with her. 

L grinned remembering the first time Leah and him met. They were fighting in the meadow. She was very quick and agile, 80% of the time avoiding his attacks. She then bit him, which pissed him off, but she happily saved him. After that L found himself drawn to her. Every time he saw her, he wanted to wrap his arms around her, to shield her. L fell in love with her, way before she felt anything for him. 

Both Kai and L looked at their mother. Both nodding to her question. A warm smile spread over Jihyo's lips. 

"I am glad. She is a very sweet girl. She told me how the three of you met and your travels together. By her description and by her expression when she talked about you two,  I know she loves the both of you as well." Jihyo mentioned. 

Kai and L couldn't hide their smiles. But soon frowned when their mother looked away, her expression back to concern, worry and fear. L was able to move to her side. Wrapping his arm around her shoulders. 

"What is it." L asked. 

"I am very worried. For Leah." 

"We all are. Dad is planning something but we don't kn-"

"Your father is planning to use Leah for his own selfish purposes involving her father and brothers, he won't kill her. But, if your father was to find out she is with child. He will kill her within seconds." Jihyo stated, the concern in her eyes. 

 A feeling of rage and hostility ran through Kai and L at her words. Their bodies tensed, their hands in tight fists. 

With a clench jaw and his eyes black. Kai spoke with all the hatred he felt for his father. "I'll ing kill him first." Kai promised. Making Jihyo even more distraught. 

Jaejoong was over 2000 years old. He is the oldest Vampire to this day. He has had centuries upon centuries of building his strength. He was very capable of killing anyone, including his own children. 

Jihyo looked at Leah then at her son's. "Don't act rashly. Your father is a whole lot stronger then he looks." 

"I won't let him near her." Kai blurted a little to loudly, Leah stirring in her sleep. 

Once she snuggled closer to Kai and was back to lightly snoring they continued. 

"Kai you don't know what he is-" 

"He won't be alone. I won't let anyone harm her." L informed sliding back next to Kai, picking up Leah's feet and placing them on his lap. 

"Only if you knew." 

"Knew what." L asked. 

Jihyo wanted to keep every thing bad about Jaejoong to herself. He was still their father. She know needed to tell them, who he really is. She needed to finish her story, this time from the beginning. 

Jihyo took a deep breath. "Look, your father isn't the saint people think he is. Now I am going to finish the story." 

Kai and L nodded in understanding and waited for her to speak. 

"Let me go back first. I was born on

Please log in to read the full chapter