Thank You

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ya another chapter... Happy readying :)

 

It was late in the night. Leah Kai and L found a abandoned cave behind a waterfall. Leah found it peaceful and soothing to the ear. She sat down on a rock looking out, the waterfall blocking everything in view. 

Leah looked down at her clothes, she smelled horrible. She sat up looking at the two brothers, smiling when their soft sores could be heard. She got up taking her bag with her heading outside. 

Leah looked around before she took her cloak off then her clothes. She tested the water first with her foot, letting out a little squeal at the cold temperature. She lowered herself in the cool water, letting herself get use to the water. Leah smiled once her body grew accustom to the temperature, she leaned out taking the shampoo and soap out.

Leah finished washing but she wasn't ready to get out yet. So she stayed in swimming longer. 

L woke up to see Leah gone. Kai was still sleeping. L got up silently, not wanting to wake Kai up. Since he gets grumpy when he is disturbed from his slumber. He then decided to follow the path, leading out. 

He couldn't see or hear Leah, but once he stepped around the large waterfall he spotted Leah in the water, casually swimming. L quickly retreated back into the cave not wanting to get caught by Leah. 

L couldn't hide his grin. He looked down then back out facing the waterfall. He couldn't help anymore.

L walked back out, getting low to the ground, like a ninja on a mission. He found a tree that gave him a good advantage point. He jumped up, brushing the leaves back to enjoy the view. 

L watch Leah closely as she swam below. The moon making her skin glow brighter than any star in the sky. L even found a genuine smile as she hummed a song. Something she does when she is happy.

L was to preoccupied he didn't notice Kai's head popping up through the trees. 

"ert." Kai whispered. Making L jump a bit then look away embarrassed that he got caught red handed. 

Kai lifted himself up in the tree to find a branch to fully sit on. He looked out of the shrubbery seeing Leah glowing skin under the moon. 

L leaned forward looking at Kai. He grinned even wider seeing Kai's eyes widen a hint of a tiny smirk visible."Look who's the ert now." L whispered. 

Both brothers watch Leah from the distance. Stunned, that they found her the most beautiful. And she was a werewolf, something there kind loath, spit upon. Something they wouldn't hesitate to kill in a instant. 

But spending 10 days with her, gave them the opportunity to fully understand a werewolf. Also to find little traits they like about Leah.

Leah loved to sing, mostly hum, when she is happy. She love's to draw or spend most of her time admiring all the little things in life. Like the little ants that bring food back to their colony. The birds that sing songs all day. Even the flowers and trees, for making the world a beautiful place. 

Kai found Leah stunning. He was never the one to get women. In fact he resented women. All they wanted was wealth and fame. Every date his father set him up with were all snobby and y. Putting on their most expensive outfits and jewelry to show off. At first, he though Leah was like them when he found out she was a princess. But seeing her enjoy nature and not once complaining from getting dirt on her, he found her the pearl he has been waiting for. 

L was different from Kai. He was the player. The one to get in trouble the most. He was the bad boy in the palace. Once L first saw Leah, he only wanted to tease and play with her. But he soon found himself worried for her safety. Always wondering if she is safe, alive. If she had a good or bad day. He wanted to know. Spending the last 10 days with her made him completely forget about women in generally. All he wanted was her.

The two brothers found themselves completely and utterly attracted to Leah. Something that is forbidden. But at that moment they could careless. Even if it meant their lives were at stake.

They sat in the tree, mesmerized at her stunning beauty, as she swam. 

 

Leah found herself getting tired. She swam back to shore getting out as she wrapped her cloak around her petite body. She found a rock to sit on, to wait and dry off before heading back in side. 

Leah looked up at the sky. Her eyes shinning as she gazed upon the moon. Watching the stars twinkle she found herself thinking about Kai and L. 

Leah shock her head to clear out her head. Slapping her checks multiple times. But soon again the two brothers found their way back in. Leah gave in and thought what it would be like to kiss them in real life. She already kissed them in her dream, but she woke up from her dream. Leah wondered what it would feel like to not wake up. 

Leah has never been kissed in real life. She always dreamt it would be with her soul mate. She wanted it to be with her soul mate. Leah wasn't the type to sleep around just to find him.

Leah sat

Please log in to read the full chapter