The Meeting

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah was standing in front of the door, just beyond on the other side was her father and the 7 son's. Her brothers looked down at her with a warm smile. She fixed her hair and pushed her brothers to go first. But they just shock their heads. 

Daeryong leaned down close to her ear. "You know why Soryong and I escorted you here. So you wouldn't run away. Father's wishes." He smiled pinching her check. 

Leah scrunched up her face a sour expression. She stuck out her tongue. "Ya your probably right." She mouthed making Daeryong smiled. Soryong opened the door stepping inside with Daeryong and Leah right behind. 

Leah kept her gaze to the floor. When she looked up there were standing 7 guys, 7 hot guys standing in a line. 

"Leah, these are the son's of the neighboring packs. Boys this is Princess Leah my daughter." Yunho said in a booming tone. Making it clear not to do anything to his daughter. 

All of the boys bowed to Leah, making her blush. 

"Nice to meet you." She bowed and when she looked at each guy she noticed Luhan and Sungyeol. She ended up making eye contact with both but quicky looked away.

 

 

Leah returend to her normal self, pretending not to notice Luhan or Sungyeol since she only met them once before and it was a brif moment. Leah looked at the rest of the canidates. 

Yunho was talking about the whole situation and making each wolf introduce themselves properly, starting with Luhan.

"Hello, name is Lu Han I am from the White Fang Pack." He said bowing. 

"Name is Sungyeol, I believe we met earlier. I am from The Spirit Pack." He said smiling. Leah nodded and looked at the next one.

Ooo weee was he y looking.

"Princess, It's a pleasure to meet you. I am from The Shadow Pack name is Nichkhun." He bowed like a true gentleman, bending at the waist with his hand on his stomach.

"Hello my name is Yu Ba Rom but please just call me Rome. I am from The Silver Pack." 

"Hello my lady. My name is Chase, I am from the  River Ash Pack." 

Leah nodded to each suitor, smiling at each one. She looked at the next.

"It's a pleasure princess. My name is Lee Gi Kwang but please call me Kikwang. My pack is The Blue Moon Pack." Leah smiled and looked at the next guy. Tall dark and handsome. 

"Princess Leah its an honor, My name is Terry Jones. I am from the  Blackhawk pack." He smiled grabbing her hand, giving a gentle kiss on the back. 

Leah blushed, putting her hand to her side. "Its a pleasure to meet you all, if you should excuse me, I have some business to attend to." Leah left just as her mother was walking in. 

"Please excuse my daughter. She has been feeling unwell." Yunho mentioned keeping his irritation in check at his daughter's behavior. "Well you may explore the palace and I trust you know your way to your chambers." Yunho asked. Each male nodded and smiled. They all departed the room leaving Yunho, Soryong, Daeryong and Krystal still standing inside.

"That went well." Daeryong said.

"Oh my gosh what did I miss. I mean I just heard them introducing themselves." Krystal asked. 

"Don't worry mother. It was fine. I think Leah is a little shy." Soryong said a cocky smirk playing on his lips. 

 

Once Leah was out of sight she bolted up the stairs heading to her bedroom, where she was safe from the 7. She didn't image they would be so attractive and polite. Maybe one of them could be her soul mate and she would mind spending time with each and everyone one of them. 

But maybe after she gets use to having 7 hot strangers around. For now Leah wanted to relax and the second best way for her to do that was to be creative, she went to her art supplies getting the paint and tools she needed to start another masterpiece. Leah painted two people, sitting on the grass, with the woman's head leaning on the man's shoulder. 

Leah smiled, remembering how she found Soryong and Bell sitting like that in the garden a few days ago. They were talking, just talking. Leah painted everything she remembered seeing that day. 

Lean finished after painting for 3 hours. She backed up, to admire her work. She took the object she bought earlier at the store, putting the painting inside, after writing an inspiration on the frame, saying Forever in Love. 

Leah wrapped the gift. She carried it, taking the gift to Bell, where she was in her bedroom right next to Soryong. 

Leah arrived, she knocked on the door and smiled when she heard two heartbeats inside and movement. *Bad Oppa.* She thought. Bell opened the door, a huge smiled greeting Leah.

"Leah, please come in." Bell offered.

Leah looked at her questing, then past her. "I know my brother is inside. So I will be quick." Leah walked in with the large painting.

"Hey Soryong. Ill be quick." She said smiling.

Soryong didn't show it but he was ve

Please log in to read the full chapter