Feelings Recognized

Locked Away

Xiumin’s POV

            “I love you.” Luhan declared into my ear causing my eyes to go wide with shock.

            I stared at Luhan for a few minutes not believing he just said those three special words to me that many people want to hear. I wanted to say something back but I was afraid it was a joke but his eyes said that this was not joke.

            “Do you mean that?” I asked softly.

            “Of course. I know if I attempted to explain things you would be confused but I truly love and I can tell you love me too. I know this is probably too fast but you should know that I have been waiting to have you by my side for a very long time.” Luhan answered a smile on his face.

            “But you don’t even know me.” I stated.

            “It doesn’t matter I know that nothing will change how I feel about you.” Luhan declared.          

            I looked at him and tilted my head to the side examining him unsure if he is telling the truth of just playing a sick truth. I could tell that he truly meant what he said and I wanted to show him how I felt as well. I know if I told him it wouldn’t be like what he just did so I leaned forward to peck his lips then quickly retreated. I could tell by how hot my face was that I was blushing but I knew I couldn’t look away I had to keep expressing how I felt.

            “Wow I never figured you as one to take the first step.” Luhan joked a smile on his face.

            “I had to somehow prove to you I felt the same way that was as amazing as yours.” I retorted.    

            “Well I can assure you, you proved it enough.” He stated and pulled me into a hug.

            I nuzzled into his neck allowing everything that was him envelope me completely. I never wanted to part from him but I knew we can’t hug forever but we can at least be by each other’s side for however long we want to be.

            “Everyone time for dinner.” Umma shouted making everyone start moving.

            “Let’s go.” Luhan stated grabbing my hand and standing up.

 

Luhan’s POV

            I grabbed Xiumin’s hand and led him to where everyone was gathered to eat. I pulled him to sit in two of the seats that were next to each other. I saw people begin to file in but the air they gave was not like any Kamra I had been around before. I saw every time someone new entered the older wolves of our pack seemed surprised including my parents. Finally the whole table was filled and I could tell my parents were shocked.

            “You mean to tell me that my father wanted to kill all these people.” Kangin stated.

            “If think your appa has good in him then get out cause no one in this house, in this territory, believes he is a good man. The moon has shunned him long before the incident that caused all the people here today to leave.” One of the people growled out.

            “Jaewook.” Yunho warned.

            The said person sent a quick glare to Kangin before focusing on the person by his side. The person smiled before holding his hand and giving it a comforting squeeze.

            “Umma what are they talking about?” Xiumin asked.

            “We will explain it to you very soon.” Jaejoong answered smiling at his son.

            “Okay.” Xiumin said.            

            Dinner soon began chopsticks hitting plates was the only noise in the room. I could tell that umma wanted to say something to the people at the table but I could also tell he did not know where to start.

            “Um don’t worry soon Shindong will be taken care of.” Umma said.

            “So?” The person next Jaewook asked.

            “Geunsuk, it means you all can return.” Umma answered.

            “We don’t want to return. Soon Luneria will become an official pack again.” Geunsuk stated.

            “You need an alpha to control a pack.” Jonghyun retorted.

            “Who says we don’t have an alpha?” Geunsuk questioned.

            “It’s obvious you have no one to lead you or else why would you be in Kamra territory.” Jonghyun answered.

            “We are here because we have no land and the Kamra pack has sworn to be our allies no matter what unlike the Sarraqa pack who helps other packs take our land!” Geunsuk shouted standing up and slamming his hands on the table.

            “Geunsuk calm down.” Jaejoong ordered.

            I saw him visibly relax and sit down, shifting closer to Jaewook. Anyone could tell they were mates and they both would stand up in what they believe in. More people need to be like them, sticking up in their views no matter what.

            “Please ignore Jonghyun he is very loyal to our pack and does not understand matters like these.” Umma stated.

            “Of course it is understandable young people do not understand affairs like these.” Geunsuk responded.

            I glanced over to Xiumin and saw that he was very confused but he must have understood not to ask about it. I know that he needs to know all of this but I also knew I was not the one who needed to tell him that was his parents job, but of course I would be in the room with him when they told him. I would also be there when he shifted, preferably in this cave I shifted in which was behind a waterfall and the cave even has hot springs in it. I want to say I stumbled onto it but when I told my parents about it they said they knew about it. Apparently all alphas would somehow stumble upon it and shift in it, then when the time came take their mates and have them shift in it. Appa also told me that usually after the mate to an alpha shifted they would compensate their relationship in that cave truly becoming mates. I couldn’t wait for that day to come but I was afraid of how it would feel to Xiumin who would be shifting for the first time and then have to have for the first time.

            “Well since everyone is done eating we must be on our way.” I heard umma say breaking me out of my thoughts.

            “You don’t have to leave right away.” Junsu spoke up and sad look on his face.

            “Don’t worry Junsu we will visit again soon.” Jaejoong stated walking over to him and giving him a hug.

            “Okay.” Junsu sighed dejectedly.

            “Let’s hit the road.” Appa commanded getting up and walking towards the door many of our wolves following.

            Minho left when Taemin got up to follow his parents out of the house while Jonghyun hesitated before giving Key something and whispering something like to not forget him. Jonghyun also gave him a peck on his cheek before turning around and bolting out of the house his cheeks a bit red. I felt a hand slide through mine and looked up to see Xiumin smiling at me and we walked out of the house with his parents following. Once everyone was in there cars we all left heading to our territory. 

A/N: I feel it necessary to explain that the last chapter when there was that Xiuhan moment. They were in the living room but I looked at that everyone was doing their own thing that they didn't notice but the more in depth I think about it I would like to say that the other people in the room viewed the scene but left them to their own devices. I wanted to rant that I don't like the new layout of the website there is too much space on the left side which for me is hard to deal with since I am left dominated so my vision likes to look at the stuff to the left. Also when there is an wolf shifting going on I will post picutres before the chapters begin as well as put a picture of them up in the references and character chapter. As well whenever I add crucial information to the references and character chapter I will tell to go check out the chapter even if it is just a new character joining. I think I will soon add Luhan and Xiumin to that chapter. Also I have decided that in the forward with the two pictures of Luhan that the one with blonde hair is right now but when he and Luhan compensate their bond [] he changes to the one with brown hair. Why that happens will be a mystery for while until a later chapter but you can speculate. I would like to say that Donhae and Siwon will be added to the Supporting Character chapter . I hope you liked the chapter.

P.S. The main chapter pic is not mine, also ignore the sparkles on it.

Please comment and upvote!

I like reading comments they make me happy and I would love to be featured on the homepage but  I don't think that is likely. Also subscribe I like subscribers.