Yoochun vs Hangeng

Locked Away

Xiumin’s POV

            When Luhan opened his door I heard him make a noise almost like a growling wolf but I decided to ignore it. I opened my door and got out walking towards the house only to be stopped by a hand on my wrist. I looked back to see Luhan holding onto my wrist. I turned to face him and saw his eyes dark, almost like he was ready to fight.

            “Luhan?” I questioned.

            “I told you to stay by my side no matter what.” He responded his eyes narrowing a little.

            “Sorry.” I apologized looking down guiltily.

            “Xiumin, Luhan hurry up.” Umma shouted already at the house’s front door.

            “Okay.” I answered. “Let’s go.” I said dragging Luhan with me.

            I felt Luhan hesitate for a second but eventually follow me all the way the door. I once again heard something like the growling of a wolf when we walked past the two people who came out of the house. I glanced at Luhan seeing him a bit tense but I could tell he did not want to show it. Once we made it into the house we sat down a couch opposite the one my parents were seated on.

            “Luhan is something wrong?” I asked.

            “Huh?” He questioned surprised.

            “You just seem a bit tense.” I stated looking at him.

            “Oh I just, um, want you to be safe and since I don’t anyone here I am worried.” Luhan answered a bit hesitantly.

            I felt a blush form on my cheeks and willed it away before he noticed but I think I failed by the slight movement of his lips to a smile. The movement though did not turn into a smile and quickly went into a frown when the closing of the front door was heard and the two males walked in. The more feminine one with white hair smiled at my umma and went to the kitchen with umma, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Luhan’s umma, Heechul, following. I saw Luhan’s appa, Hangeng, stiffen when Heechul followed them but when Heechul looked back at Hangeng and he relaxed a little.

            “Yunho you told me you were bringing guests but I never would have thought it would be the Sarraqa’s alpha, son, beta, and others.” The man that was left said.

            I cocked my head to the side wondering why the man was saying those names that were part of the Greek alphabet. Appa narrowed his eyes at the man and it seemed like they were having an unspoken conversation.

            “Ah sorry I forgot.” The man apologized out loud bowing while scratching the back of his head.

            “Yoochun you need to be more aware.” Appa stated getting up and walking around.

            “Yeah I know Junsu tells me all the time but I think that the problem is my sixth sense just won’t let be aware of stuff like that.” The man, Yoochun, stated a smile on his face.

            “You do not have a sixth sense it is impossible.” Hangeng spoke a dark look on his face.

            “You are in my house and territory you do not tell me what is possible or impossible.” Yoochun threatened a dark look on his face.

            “This is why we are not allies you and everyone before has made people believe whatever they have.” Hangeng spat.

            “And we have never been allies with you because you and everyone before has allowed evil to lurk in your pack.” Yoochun retorted.

            “Yoochun! Hangeng! Enough, there are young, impressionable people here and some are clueless to what you are talking about.” Appa shouted seeming to become bigger if that was possible.

            I felt Luhan stiffen beside me and looked over to find his eyes wide in shock and some anger was mixed in. I felt I had to do something so I placed my hand on his thigh which caused him to look at it then up at me. I smiled gently, hoping it would relax and it did but he still seemed to be on edge. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Onew get up and walk up the stairs and disappear from my view. Then I saw Taemin get up, sending me a smile and left heading down a hallway but not without a tag along. I smiled at that maybe Taemin found his prince charming he has been wanting.

            “Wow Minho seems so willing to follow that girly looking guy anywhere.” Jonghyun stated from the arm chair.

            “Do not call Taemin girly!” I exclaimed felling the need to punch him.

            “But he looks girly.” Jonghyun stated.

            I got up from my seat next to Luhan, walked over to Jonghyun and punched him on his arm even though I wanted to punch his face.

            “Taemin may look girly but I can assure you he could knock you out in only ten seconds.” I spat.

            I felt the room get colder when I got angry at Jonghyun but decided to ignore it since it did not bother me one bit. I felt Luhan’s hand on my shoulder attempting to calm me down…it worked. I walked back over to the couch we had once occupied and sat down with my arms crossed.

            “Xiumin, Jonghyun does not mean that and besides that boy that looks like a feline has Jonghyun wrapped around his finger.” Luhan whispered into my ear causing me to giggle.

            “The feline looking boy is Key and he prides himself in getting men to fawn over him. When we were younger his appa used to come to his every beck-and-call, there wasn’t a thing he wanted that he didn’t have. Though Key has stopped ordering his appa around and just uses the credit card he gave him.” I whispered back giggling.

            “Well then I guess Jonghyun will soon be broke.” Luhan stated furthering my giggles.

            I could tell Luhan was happy that I was laughing even if it was at the expense of his friend. Being around Luhan felt normal, like it was meant to be and that nothing could brake us apart but somewhere inside my body I felt something would attempt to break us apart. I felt I should voice these concerns but he would find me weird and he may not even like me. I know not many guys would like me I have baby fat that will never go away, I have been locked away since I was young, I don’t talk much, and I am very unconfident. I had nothing going for me it was only a matter of time before Luhan realized this but something inside me told me that was wrong.

            “Xiumin, is something wrong?” Luhan asked.

            “Nothing.” I responded, my voice wavering a little. 

            He seemed to gaze into my eyes and then pulled me into a hug. I was shocked for a few minutes until I wrapped my arms around him as well and snuggled into the hug.

            “I don’t know what I bothering you but I want you to know I am here for you and always will be. You are special to me in every way and nothing will change that.” Luhan comforted me. “I love you.” Luhan declared into my ear causing my eyes to go wide with shock.

 

A/N: I am soooooo sorry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger but it just soft of happened. Xiuhan has sped up in relationship status Luhan says I love you. *Fangirl Squeal* I may update tomorrow but I hardly doubt it that is only if I somehow mangage to write two chapters between now and the time I have to leave to go spend my birthday with my friend. If any of you guys want to watch an amazing Taiwanese drama that leaves you crying watch Autumn's Concerto. It has made me cry so hard and given me ideas for another story when this is done beause I would probably be seasoned enough to have a sequal for this going and a story semi-based off Autumn's Concerto or this other idea I have brewing. Any way hope you like please subscribe, comment, and upvote.