Confessions

Locked Away

Luhan’s POV

            We had gotten on the road again and I could already tell that Xiumin was tired of being in a car for so long. I wanted to say something but I could not find the right words even though just two hours earlier I confessed my love for him. I didn’t want to ruin what we have even though it isn’t much.

            “Luhan?” Xiumin spoke out.

            “Yes?” I asked.

            “What are you thinking about?” Xiumin inquired looking at me.

            “My love confession and how two hours later I am still awkward around you.” I explained glancing at him for only a moment.

            “Oh.” Xiumin sighed out, dejectedly.

            I knew I had to fix this or I could lose him before I even got him. “I am awkward around because I am afraid that I might say something stupid and mess things up. In the past I had times with my friends where I would mess up everything by saying something that would hurt them in some way. When those times happened we wouldn’t talk for a while and it would take some time until one of us said something. I don’t want that to happen between us.” I released out into the open.

            It was silent for a few minutes.

            “I don’t think I could ever stop talking to you. I may not talk much but I like talking with a being with you so don’t act like you are walking on glass around me. I want you to be you and I want you to stay with me. I don’t know why I have these feelings when I just met you but I know that soon everyone will explain everything to me. I hope when they do everything will make sense and I won’t be afraid of the feelings I am feeling for you.” Xiumin breathed out in a semi-rush.

            “I can assure you that everything will make sense soon and when they do will can be together forever, as long as you want that.” I reassured him taking his hand into mine.

            “Thank you, Luhan.” Xiumin whispered.

            It had been about three hours since we left the house of the alpha of Kamra. I knew we had entered a territory a while back but I the more we kept driving the more I did not know how long till we got home. I had phoned appa the moment we entered the territory asking when we would get home and he said soon, well it had been soon and we still weren’t home. I did not know if the cars truly knew the way since I had never seen this part of the territory before in my life. I wanted to call umma or appa and ask where we were but I didn’t feel like doing all the complicated procedures to call them.

            “Do you know how much longer?” Xiumin asked, rubbing away the tiredness from his eyes.

            “No. I have never taken this road home before but it shouldn’t be too long.” I answered giving him a smile.

            “Do you think when we get there my parents will explain everything to me?” Xiumin inquired, leaning his head on the window.

            “I think they may wait till tomorrow.” I responded.

            “Why?!” Xiumin exclaimed, sitting up straight.

            “It is late and explaining everything will take a while.” I said attempting to calm him down.

            “You are right. Plus both umma and I get grumpy when we are tired.” Xiumin sighed out, leaning his head against the window once again.

            I smiled at the thought of a tired Xiumin whether it be when he woke up or before he falls asleep. I could imagine him rubbing his eyes cutely while being in my eyes. I could even picture us in bed next to each other after a long, hard night of-

            “Luhan, I love you.” Xiumin confessed effectively pulling me out of my little daydream.

            “I love you too.” I declared taking his hand in mine.

 

Xiumin’s POV

            When Luhan said he loved back and took my hand my face got all hot. I know he already said he loved but hearing it again and the holding of my hand made me enjoy it more. I could tell from the words he truly meant it and that nothing could truly change that. I did not know what I would do if Luhan disappeared from my sight and that scared me though I would have to trust him. As we continued on I felt something that didn’t feel right and just wanted to get as far away from that feeling as possible. I could feel Luhan’s gaze on me as I leaned back in my seat attempting to find safety in it.

            “Is something wrong?” He asked, his gripping tightening for a minute before loosening up.

            “I just feel something wrong and I don’t even want to be near it.” I responded.

            “Don’t worry I will protect you.” Luhan declared.

            I smiled at his statement but I still felt that weird feeling and no matter what it didn’t go away.

            We soon reached a clearing where a house stood but I saw Luhan cocking his head to the side in confusion when the cars in front and behind us began to park. He pulled into a space next to his parents and put the car in park; he quickly got out but told me to stay. He came back a few minutes later.

            “My parents decided we should stay here instead of the main house.” Luhan said. I could tell he was upset he did not know we were coming here.

            “The main house?” I asked.

            “Ah yeah in the center of our territory is the main house where important members stay whenever there is something big going on. This house is like a vacation spot for us but we have never really used it as that.” Luhan answered.

            I got out of the car and joined him on his side of the car. He grabbed my hand and led me inside but stopped as soon as he entered the house as there was someone standing there. I could see him tense up at that person being here and pushed me behind him. I wanted to say something about how I wasn’t some weak damsel in distress but I could tell right now nothing would get through to him.

            “Good to see you Luhan.” The person said with a slight bow of his head.

            “What are you doing here Donghae?” Luhan questioned.

            “Don’t worry I am not here to harm anyone.” Donghae answered.

            “Donghae!” I heard umma squeal.

            “Hi Jaejoong.” Donghae said happily a smile on his face.

            “Did you finally get Siwon to stop supporting Shindong?” Umma asked coming forward.

            “No I am here for a different reason.” Donghae answered.

            “Chincha?” Umma stated.

            “Yeah.” Donghae said and then leaned to ummas ear and whisprered something.

            Umma’s face quickly went from happy to one of disbelief and then to shock. Umma looked at me, then glanced and Luhan, and went back to looking at Donghae.

            “That is impossible Donghae.” Umma stated.

            “That is why am here because I know that he should not be the way he is right now.” Donghae responded.

            “Shindong has gone too far!” Umma exclaimed and began to march to the door but appa held him back.

            “Jaejoong we must follow a set course of action even if things turn up that we do not like.” Appa said.

            “Fine.” Umma huffed.

            “Don’t worry Jaejoong I know everything will correct itself now that the prophecies are coming true.” Donghae stated a smile on his face once again.

            “Prophecies?” Luhan, Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin, and I questioned almost at the same time.

A/N: I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long but I have been swamped with AP summer work since my school started today. God it was so exhausting even more so this year because I am a senior and they have made the school day have 8 periods instead of seven [lunch is one period]. Any way I will now hopefully be updating once a week unless I have too many things going on then it will take longer. I am hoping this week I put up two new chapters, which I myself really want to do becuase I think the second chapter would be where Xiumin finds out everything. New characters may be making an apperance as as mention or something close to that it will be nothing huge and one of the characters will be Yesung I do not know his role yet or if who his mate will be. Perhaps you guys could help me out with that even though it will not be a huge role it is just a reader wants him in and I guess if I have used a lot of Super Junior why not attempt to go all the way. Any way I hoped you like the chapter.

Please comment, subscribe, and upvote.