Chapter 2

Saranghae Seoul

I looked at all the scattered folders and papers on my desk; all plans for the new girl group and SHINee's comeback

"Aissshhh why is this so frustrating" I stood up and rubbed my forehead.

"Hey Sungmin, are you okay?" Leeteuk popped his head through the door.

"Yeah I'm just going to take a break" I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. I stood on the busy sidewalk and looked around. What place is peaceful? I thought. I walked a little further and saw a little chill coffee shop at the corner. Perfect.

It was sort of dimmed lighting, the window was mostly the source of light. It had a little couch corner and tables. The workers looked 18 years old; probably working part time to pay for university.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" the young barista asked.

"Hmm, caramel macchiato please."

"Coming right up sir." After I got my drink, I sat down at a table. Indie music played through the speakers making me more relaxed. A few minutes passed and another customer came in, I was too busy playing on my phone to notice who though.

"Ah Jae Rin noona!" I heard the barista say with joy, making me look up. A beautiful girl came in; She was short, long dark brown hair, black dress, and heels. It was simple, but yet it caught my eye. She walked up to the guy and smiled; she had a perfect white smile.

"Haha, hi Minjun" she cooed.

"What can I get you noona? On me!"

"Ah~ it's okay I can pay"

"Have my pretty noona pay? No way."

"Haha okay Minjun. Give me a chai latte with hazelnut syrup."

"Right up" he smiled and ran over to make her drink. She sat down at a table and crossed her legs. Even though she was short, she had longish legs. She was so beautiful.

My phone vibrated, making me snap out of my daze.

Hey Sungmin, Donghae wants to have a meeting. Come back quickly~

"Here you go noona" the guy gave her drink to her.

"Thank you Minjun! I wish I could stay but I have to go."

"It's okay! I'll see you tomorrow right?" he did aegyo, making her laugh. Psh, I can do better.

"Of course. Thanks again Minjun!" She put on her sunglasses and walked out the door.

Tomorrow eh. I guess I'm taking a break tomorrow too.