Chapter 1

Saranghae Seoul

I sipped my morning coffee and felt arms wrap around my neck.

"Did you sleep well yeobo?"

"Mhmm.."

"What's wrong?" the maid came over and brought us breakfast.

"Me? Nothing"

"It's just that, lately, you seem distant."

"Yah, I live with you, eat with you, sleep with you, make love to you, what do you mean distant." her face blushed.

"The maid is here."

"Ha, I think she knows when she washes the sheets." She choked on the food she was eating. I smirked and stood up from my seat.

"I'm going to work"

"Yah, Sungmin, where's my goodbye kiss?" I kept walking and made a kiss sound when I shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annyeonghaseyo" the secretary bowed when I came in.

"Leeteuk and Eunhyuk are waiting for you in the meeting room"

"Okay. Thank you secretary Han." she continued to tap away on the computer.

"Sungmin!" Leeteuk stood up and greeted me.

"Annyeong hyung" I greeted Leeteuk and Eunhyuk before taking a seat.

"What's on the agenda for today?"

"Well, we have to discuss the debut of the new girl group that's coming up in a couple months" Eunhyuk took out folders with all the paper work in it.

"And we have to plan the comeback for SHINee." Leeteuk added. I took the folders and browsed through them.

"What will be the name for this new group?"

"We don't know yet. Soo Man left that task for us." I put the folder down and looked out the window. The busy Seoul street looked so full of life.

"Sungmin?" Leeteuk waved his hand infront of my face.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Aish, yes why"

"You seem pretty out of it"

"I'm okay don't worry." Teuk and Eunhyuk gave each other puzzled looks. To be honest I'm tired of this boring life.  I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

After work I went home and the tv.

"Sungmin? Are you home"

"Yes"  Sooyeon came and sat on my lap and started to untie my tie.

"How was work?" she hugged my waist, resting her head on my chest.

"Good."

"Today the SM wives talked about the annual picnic planning today"

"Oh. What are you guys planning to do" I flipped through channels, hoping she would go to sleep.

"The usual, park, employee soccer game, etc."

"Mmmm." I looked to see if she had fallen sleep, her eyes were closed. I wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to the bedroom. I tucked her in and slid in next to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading! please comment! i know it starts off slow

but I promise it'll get better ^___^