Chapter 3

Saranghae Seoul

"Where are you going Sungmin?" Leeteuk and Eunhyuk looked at me when I stood up from the meeting chair.

"Going out for lunch." I smiled and walked out the door. I've been going to that little cafe for about a week now, and ive seen the girl "Jae Rin" everytime i've gone. She comes in with a friend or she just talks with that waiter Minjun....seems like they really hit it off....could they be dating? I shake off the thought and enter the cafe again.

"Annyeonghaseyo. What can I get you?" Minjun smiles and asks me even though he knows what i get regularly.

"Caramel macchiato please."

"Right away sir." I took out a couple of bills and he puts his hand out to stop me.

"Aniyo, this one is free sir. A thank you for coming back to our cafe." He smiled and bowed before going to make my drink.

"Ah....kamsahmnida." I smile warmly and walk to a table to open my laptop. He comes along with the drink and sets it down at my table. A few minutes later Jae Rin came in with another guy. I turned down my music and listened in to their conversation.

"Annyeong Minjun!" she walked towards the counter with the guy and smiled.

"Noonaa!" Minjun ran over to hug her.

"Haha, hi Minjun. This is Taehyun. He's my cousin from Daegu. He's here to visit me." She introduced him to Minjun and they sat at a table. Just a cousin....I don't know why that made me feel relieved....must be this espresso i'm having every day. I decided to leave early this time so that they dont suspect anything. I finish my drink and pack my laptop up into it's case.

"Goodbye hyung!" Minjun waved at me. I smiled and waved back. What a sweet kid...