V is very, very extraordinary

Is it Love,Infatuation or Erotomania?

Taemin ran outside of his house and saw the police,firemens and the ambulance all around.He looked around to see what was going and saw the ambulance workers carrying Naeun's body.

''I'm a doctor.What's wrong?'' Taemin asked.

''Suicide! She turned the gas on.'' The ambulance worker replied.

Taemin put his ear near Naeun's mouth and realised that she wasn't breathing.

''Put her down! She's not breathing!!!'' Taemin demanded and the workers did as they were told.

Taemin gave Naeun CPR but Naeun still didn't breathe.Taemin pressed Naeun's chest so she could inhale some oxygen but she still didn't breathe.Taemin gave her some CPR and pressed her chest but it still didn't work.Taemin gave Naeun more CPR and this time as hard as he could and then pressed Naeun's chest as hard as he could and finally Naeun started breathing.

''She's breathing! We can take her.'' Taemin informed and the workers quickly took Naeun to the ambulance.

Taemin decided to come along and sat next to Naeun in the ambulance.Naeun thought that Taemin did this to save her because he loved her and couldn't bear to lose her.She gently moved her cold hands and held Taemin's hand.Taemin looked at her hand then looked at Naeun while Naeun closed her eyes and wished this moment could last like this forever and ever.


At the hospital

Taemin decided to take Naeun's case and observed Naeun while Naeun was sleeping and had the drip on her hand.Taemin checked the heartbeat machine to know if Naeun's heartbeat was beating as normal and it was.

''Doctor did you know her well?'' A nurse asked.

''No I just saw her around'' Taemin replied.


With L and Naeun

''He saved me.He revived me.He put his arms around my body and he put his mouth on mine.He snatched me from death.He regrets all that happened.We had many misunderstandings but now I know it's for the good.'' Naeun happily said.

''Great.What can I say?'' L sarcastically replied. ''Now you will be happy and have lots of kids.See what he did to you?''

''He saved my life!'' Naeun defended and L angrily rolled his eyes at her stupidity.

''I'm going for some coffee.'' L said and opened the door.

''How about Eunji? Won't she come?'' Naeun asked and L shook his head.

''Naeun how about we visit my family?You need rest and fresh air.'' L suggested.

''Okay!'' Naeun replied and L happily smiled. ''I'll get into shape for Taemin.''

L angrily closed the door and left Naeun's room.

''Taemin,Taemin,Taemin! That's all she talks about.'' L angrily complained to himself.

After L left Naeun's room,Taemin entered her room and Naeun happily smiled as soon as she saw him.

''Hello.'' Taemin greeted and Naeun greeted back. ''You can leave in two or three days. Have you told your family about this?''

''No.I have no one.'' Naeun replied.

''We all have somebody don't we?'' Taemin smiled and Naeun smiled back. ''She can come off the drip today nurse.''

Taemin opened the door but before he left,he turned around to see Naeun.

''When you're better.come and see me.Bye.'' Taemin said.

''See you soon!'' Naeun said.

Taemin left Naeun's room and walked in the hospital's corrider while reading another patient's file.L was walking but stopped when he saw the sight of Taemin.His blood began to boil and he walked up to Taemin.

''You !'' L angrily cursed and punched Taemin as hard as he could. ''Don't come in here! Leave her alone! I forbid you to ever see her again you hear?! It's all your fault.''

The male doctors took L away from Taemin while Taemin just touched his jaw and looked at L.

''Will you be fine?'' A nurse asked and Taemin nodded.


At TaeLli's bedroom

Sulli is peacefully sleeping while Taemin doesn't bother to sleep.He stares at the bedroom ceiling and thought of everything that happened during this week in his life.

''She didn't understand.It's driving her crazy!'' L's voice voiced in Taemin's head.

''She can come off the drip today.'' Taemin's voice voiced in his head.

''You're ing sick! I'll sue you for this.'' Jiyeon's voice voiced in Taemin's head.

''Have we met?'' Taemin remembered the moment when he first met Naeun in the uni toilet.

''They've gone.I'll leave.'' Suzy's voice voiced in Taemin's head.

''See you soon.'' Naeun's voice voiced in Taemin's head.

''You .'' Taemin remembered when L punched him.

''I have no one.'' Naeun's voice voiced in Taemin's head.

Taemin immediately stands up and remembered what Naeun said again.

''I have no one.'' Taemin whispered as he understood.

Taemin quickly goes to the rubbish bin and looked at all the messages he had received from the pest.

''I feel so near yet so far.I have no one,only you!'' Taemin mentally read inside his head as he finally understood.

Taemin took out the key that had his name on the key ring and quickly put on some jeans and shirt.He quietly went out of the house and went inside Hyuna and Hyunseung's house.He went up to the door and thought that if the key unlocks the door then it had got to Naeun all along.He put the key inside the door and unlocked the door.He went inside the house and closed the door.He saw that the house was a huge mess.Papers,rubbish and loads of cuttings of clothes and other things were scattered all around.He went upstairs and opened the door.He was shocked with what he saw.He saw a huge art of himself with loads of things such as pieces of clothes,beads for the eyes and other things joined together to make a human art of him.As he got closer,his eyes were wide open as he saw a single pink rose that was covered in dust and had lost it's beauty.

===========Flashback==================

Taemin was working in his office when suddenly a phone call had disturbed him.He looked at the caller id and saw that it was his wife,Sulli calling him.

''Yes honey?'' Taemin said.

''Taemin I've got the results! I'm pregnant!'' Sulli happily told.

''Oh my god! That's great baby!!'' Taemin happily smiled. ''I love you and I'll just call you back.''

Taemin ran out of his office.

''I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!'' Taemin happily shouted.

''That's great.'' Minho cheered.

''Congrats sir.'' Suzy said.

''Taemin we're so proud of you!'' Key smiled.

Taemin ran out of his office and quickly went to the flower shop.He bought a huge and expensive bouquet of pink roses,since it was Sulli's favourite,and quickly drove to his house.When he got out of his car and with the bouquet,he saw Naeun getting out of the house and with her bike.He decided to give her a rose as way of treating her since he had received the best news of his life.

''This is for you!'' Taemin gave a single pink rose to Naeun.

''Thank you.'' Naeun happily thanked and took the rose.

=========End of Flashback=========

''Oh my god!'' Taemin,who was just shocked,said.

Taemin just closed the door of the room and went out of Hyuna and Hyunseung's house,shocked that it was Naeun all along.


A/N=Hello everyone finally Taemin knows that it was Naeun...What will he do next?! We'll see.

Good bye and thanks for reading.Please do comment as well :D

I would also like to thank the amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story

I would like to thank this 1 amazing person for upvoting this story! I am very happy and appreciate your upvote!