Chapter 1

UnMemorized

Taehyung walked through the flower garden he deemed to remember. He pulled out some roses out of its branch, then throwing it to the ground. He ran around, looking for things he has forgotten.

"Wow, this garden is so beautiful!" He shouted out loud. Then suddenly a maid walked pass him. He, without knowing anything, called that maid. 

"Hey, come here!" The maid turned and saw him beckoning. The maid was doubting to come or not. But seeing Taehyung's innocent smiling face, she decided to come to him.

"Yes, sir?" She said, controlling her fake smile. 

Taehyung smiled while turning around and around. The maid tried to keep her smile wide without showing signs of despise. 

"The garden is so beautiful, right?" He said. "Who's garden is it?"

"It's your garden, sir." She replied calmly. She quickly bowed down to him and excuse herself to go. Taehyung didn't realize and kept turning and turning. To the point that the ground looked shabby. Though it wasn't the ground, it was actually him. The dizzy Taehyung fell down to the grass. 

The soil felt like a bed. The grass swayed around Taehyung's body. Taehyung smiled an eye smile and stared at the blue sky.

"This is my garden, right?" He asked to himself. He felt happy for what he knew.

---

Taehyung walked inside his big house with messy and dirty clothes. He took of his shoes, dazing around the big room, wetting the floor. His body seemed wet too. 

Some maids approached him from a distant, trying to lend a towel. Taehyung didn't know what she meant by giving him a towel, so he only nodded and ran away. Taehyung went up stairs leaving the maid.

"Geez. I tried to be good to him." She said, walking away with disappointment. Some maids that were hiding finally showed up to her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Said one of the maid. 

"Well, of course!"

"I can't believe you really approached him." 

"I'm just being kind. But madam's right. He's really an annoyment. We can't approach him." She said. She shook her head while looking at Taehyung's who's smiling at himself on the second floor. "You know, he's actually quite handsome. But he's that kind of childish-freak guy, and annoying."

"Really? Yeah, I do agree that he's handsome. I really want to get close to him..., but..." She replied.

The maid with the towel stopped her steps. She sighed for a second and stared back at the other maid.

"You can't. No..., WE can't. And even if we approached him... I don't think he will stay silent."

 

 

Taehyung walked to one of the room inside the big house and laid on the bed. His ear paid attention to the sound of the ticking clock. He closed his eyes while trying to imagine the garden he passed just now.

"Rose, Tulip, Lily, and the Orchid." He murmured to himself.

But then he realized what was missing on the picture.

In the beautiful garden full of roses, tulips, lilies, and orchids, he was dancing around. Dancing around, alone. No one except his resident passed the garden. Yet it seemed big enough for people to see. 

But why was he alone?

Taehyung smiled imagining peoples he never knew in that garden. A stereo played the beautiful music, and everyone started doing tango. Some threw their bodies to the bed of flowers, and some just played with the fountain. 

He placed a tall man in the middle of the garden, and a girl in front of him. The girl smiled happily when the guy lent out his hand and asked her to dance. The girl held his hands tenderly. Slowly turning around and around. Then suddenly he pulled her up, giving her a princess hug. The girl was shocked but showed more happiness. Then the guy slowly landed a kiss on .

Then Taehyung could feel his body walking towards that couple. He could also see them looking at him. They waved their hands, smiling at Taehyung. Taehyung could feel the comfort feeling inside his heart as he approached them. He didn't even know them, but he still felt happy.

 

Suddenly the window opened. Taehyung's imagination popped and disappeared. Taehyung was annoyed to know that fact. He lifted up his upper body, trying to shout at the person on the window.

But when he really saw who it was, instead of getting mad, he smiled.

"Hoseok!" He said.

That man, Hoseok, jumped inside wearing casual clothes and a jacket with hood on his head. Hoseok smiled widely at Taehyung.

"Hi, Taehyung! How are you?" He asked, quickly running towards Taehyung and sat next to him on the bed. Taehyung immediately sat upright and folded his legs. He was shaking out of excitement.

"Couldn't be better! Why did you come so late?" Taehyung said while pouting his mouth. "And..., and..., where have you been?" 

Hoseok was cleaning away the branches around his body, and when Taehyung said that, Hoseok immediately misact to his pouting face.

"Erm..., well...," Hoseok looked around, trying to find an alibi. Then he accidentally saw the clock hanging on the wall. "I had to fix my clock! Yes! That's why I'm late."

Taehyung didn't get his reason, but still accepted it. Taehyung was about to say something else when he suddenly remembered his imagination. Taehyung was excited to tell it to Hoseok.

"Hey, just now I imaginated some things!"

Hoseok nodded and patted Taehyung's head, waiting Taehyung to tell the story.

"We were in the garden. There were many people. Some were dancing, some were running around. Then I saw a couple dancing and kissing on the middle of the tree!" 

Hoseok laughed listening to Taehyung's so-short story. Hoseok knew that it wasn't the full story, since Taehyung wouldn't intend to tell so.

"Well, then? What happened?" Hoseok asked, keeping up with their conversation. Taehyung jumped up and down happily, continuing the tale.

"I feel like my body was approaching that couple. Then they looked at me, smiling like they knew me. Unconsciously I felt my body running closer and closer to them..."

Hoseok let down his smile. He stopped rubbing Taehyung's head. Taehyung didn't notice that and continued. 

"I felt like I really knew them. Even though they're just a couple in my imagination, but it felt too re-"

"It was just a dream." Hoseok cut off. Taehyung stopped in surprised. 

"Wha...?" 

Hoseok nodded, trying to show a smile.

"You said you felt unconsciously running towards them. That means you're already dreaming. Dream is something you can't control. Maybe you were just tired and it brought you to the valley of dream, not imagination."

Taehyung tried to grasp Hoseok's words. Taehyung showed an innocent look at Hoseok, making him smile for real.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Hoseok said. Taehyung snapped and smiled.

"No, I was just thinking about what you said...." Taehyung answered. "I think it's too real to be a dream....

 

but if you said that's a dream, then it means that it's really a dream!" 

Hoseok breathed out in relieve. He hugged Taehyung's shoulders with one arm and pulled him up. "So, now let's go out and have fun!"

Taehyung nodded happily, following Hoseok away from the bed.

 

"Hoseok is really something. He's the only one who would want to approach and be friends with me.... He's the only one I trust."

---

When Hoseok and Taehyung were talking inside the room, some maids stood in front of the door and eavesdropped their conversation.

"Hey, why is Hoseok here again?" 

"I don't know. Is he not afraid of him?" 

"He's digging his own grave."

"Should we tell?"

"But..., don't you see? Hoseok's the only one who approached Taehyung. Are you sure you're going to tell him? Don't you feel bad?"

"But still! I don't want to get involved in this."

"Then let's just pretend that we know nothing about Hoseok! Just let them be friends and if they were caught, Hoseok will pay the bill!"

"Yes..., yes. I guess so."

They were about to continue their talk when suddenly Hoseok opened the door. Of course Hoseok realized that they eavesdropped him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He said with a friendly smile. The maids immediately bowed sorry and splitted away. Hoseok chuckled their act and looked back at the confused Taehyung.

"Hoseok, who are they? What are they doing here?" Taehyung asked him. Hoseok shook his head.

"No, they were l

-just doing their job. And can't you even memorize your own maids?" Hoseok said jokingly. Taehyung rubbed the back of his head, feeling embarassed. But then Hoseok patted him again and then they walked away together.

 

Hoseok took Taehyung towards the kitchen door silently. Taehyung followed behind, trying to cover his smile. He really wanted to laugh at how they act like a ninja

"Taehyung, on the count of 3, run as fast as you can, okay?" Hoseok said. Taehyung nodded excitedly.

"1.... 2....... 3!" He said after slowly opening the kitchen door. Then they ran away as fast as they can. Taehyung speeded up in front of Hoseok who were trying to close the door slowly (but ended up banging it). Taehyung smiled while looking around the back yard of his own house. Hoseok followed behind, laughing.

"Taehyung, wait for me!" Hoseok called.

Taehyung shook his head. "You have to run as fast as you can to catch me!" 

Hoseok smiled, and instead of speeding up, he slowed down. He pretended to be panting out of exhaustion, letting Taehyung think that he had lost him.

But when Hoseok did that, he could clearly see the rose garden next to him. It was as beautiful as always. With the middle of the garden which stood out the most. 

The middle of the garden had some sort of floral gate around it. Roses were coiling on it. Red, white, and pink. Hoseok stared at it as long as he could remember. 

Then suddenly he could see what Taehyung imagined. 

A couple holding each other's hands, dancing, the guy lifting the girl, then landed a kiss on her lips. But Hoseok could also see them waving at him. They smiled as if they knew him. It seemed more like an imagination.

And Hoseok knew that it wasn't an imagination.

Hoseok's smile disappeared together with the couple. Hoseok turned away and ran straight at Taehyung without looking back again.

Taehyung waited for Hoseok in front of the gate, behind the walls. Taehyung intended to shock Hoseok when he arrived.

"Taehyung? Where are you?" Hoseok said, looking for Taehyung. Taehyung tried to hide his laughter, preparing the surprise.

 

Taehyung waited for a moment, but Hoseok didn't show up. That made Taehyung wonder what happened to Hoseok. Then bad feelings came around him. What if something happened to Hoseok? Why is he taking so long to just show up?

Taehyung ran towards the gate, giving up trying to surprise Hoseok.

Taehyung ran panicly, hoping that when he looked inside, he could see Hoseok being okay.

"Hoseok...?" He whispered to himself.

 

"Taehyung??" Hoseok called while turning at the gate. 

And, bam!

 

Taehyung and Hoseok crashed to each other. Both of them were running at some speed before finally bumping at each other.

"Ouch!" Both of them shouted. Hoseok fell backwards, with Taehyung right in front of his body. Taehyung's hands were right next to Hoseok's head, and his body was already right on top of Hoseok's.

Even their faces almost bumped to each other. Now, only a few centimeters between them. 

Hoseok could feel his heart pumping faster than normal. He could also hear Taehyung's, since they were already in contact. 

Hoseok, who looked Taehyung at the eye, could feel his face blushing. He could feel the presence inside his heart wanting to hold onto Taehyung. Taehyung's reddening face made Hoseok harder to reject it.

 

But he still pushed Taehyung away. 

He lifted up Taehyung, together with his body.

"Seriously...., you have to be careful next time." He said. Blabbering words even if they seemed to make nonsense. Taehyung's mind wasn't set correctly, so he only nodded and blushed.

"I... I was just trying to surprise you."

Hoseok stared at Taehyung, smiling. Well, you did surprise me

Slowly, Hoseok patted Taehyung's head like how he used to do. Taehyung then looked back at Hoseok, feeling relieved. 

"Come on, let's go." Hoseok said and pulled Taehyung's hand. 

They escaped together, going further away from the house.

---

 

"What is he doing here?" Said a voice. 

The maid behind him shivered in fear. She answered, trembling.

"I... I don't know."

The source of the voice turned around, looking straight at the maid.

"If he ever came here again... Tell him to be more careful next time...,

 

or else I'll start 'moving'."

 


Guys!! Thank you for reading! I'm sorry if the chapter is too short. I hope you're satisfied with it!

Please continue looking forward for the story! <3