Three

My Priest & My Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri slowly opened his eyes and closed them again from the blinding light. It was too bright. Like the strongest lights were focused on him. Seungri buried his face in his hands as dizziness hit him. The scents...blood?

Seungri groaned. He felt his body covered in silk sheets. Seungri frowned. His body felt light as air. Emotions erupted within him, impulses he didn't understand. He felt so thirsty. His thoat felt like he drank sand.

He moaned. Everything he that touched his skin felt so good. When did he felt so sensitive?

"That's sound so y."

Seungri jumped at the sound of a husky voice.

"Morning."

Seungri was startled to realize he was resting against a warm chest. No, he was clutching the guy, he corrected, blushing. Seungri yelped cutely as he backed away and accidently fell off the bed. The man laughed. Seungri quickly got back up and backed away.

Jiyong chuckled as he popped his head up to see what the cute priest would do next.

"W..who are you?" Seungri frowned. His voiced seemed different. More y?

"You don't remember me? I'm hurt.." Jiyong said faking a sad expression.

Seungri looked at him as Jiyong slid off the bed....

"Why..." Seungri blushed to see he was as well. He rushed to the curtain and covered his body. "Did we..?"

Jiyong smirked.

"Yup. We did it and you loved every minutes of it and underneath me yly."

Seungri paled and covered his face. He couldn't believe that he slept with a man. How did this happen?

"Just Kidding. You really don't remember me?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri frowned and looked up at the Jiyong. His eyes widened to realized it was the man that disappeared that night.

"You're that man!" Unconsciously Seungri ran to him. "Are you alright?" He yelped as Jiyong suddenly held him tight i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter