Four

My Priest & My Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong moaned as Seungri bite his neck and drank his blood. Seungri appearance had changed but not too much. His hair has grow to his shoulder. So smooth and so soft.

Seungri moaned against Jiyong neck and his nail clawing at Jiyong back as if to pulled him more closed to him. Jiyong explored Seungri back slowly.

"Thats it Seungri. Take more of my blood. Its all your." Jiyong groaned in pleasure.

Jiyong felt now. He needed Seungri. He was just about to enter Seungri when Seungri pushed him away and back away looking scared.

"Why did you stop?" Jiyong growled.

"I..no..." Seungri covered his mouth.

He can't believe he drink blood.

"Seungri don't be afraid. Its only normal for vampire to drink blood." Jiyong said softly.

Seungri shook his head and covered his face.

"Don't worry, you will only take my blood. Only mine." Jiyong said and hugged Seungri tightly.

"But..what if I couldn't control myself and attack people..?" Seungri asked sniffing.

"You won't. I wouldn't let you. Now sleep." Jiyong whispered soflty.

Seungri closed his eyes and sleep on Jiyong arms. Jiyong smiled looking at Seungri cute sleeping face. He looked just like an angel being trapped inside devils home. He lied Seungri on the bed and covered him using a sheet. He kissed Seungri forehead gently before going out to deal with some business. He make sure to locked the door so that Seungri couldn't escape.

He went to the lobby and saw Seunghyun there. Seunghyun walked to Jiyong.

"Why the did you changed him?" He asked angried.

"He was dying." Jiyong said.

"You that it was forbidden to create a new born vampire. You'll be in trouble now!" Seunghyun scolded.

"Don't worry. I got it covered already." Jiyong said and walked pass Seunghyun.

"And where do you thing you're going?" Seunghyun asked.

"To deal with the Level F for touching what's mine." Jiyong said.

"Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter