Two

My Priest & My Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has been past since the meeting of the priest and the vampire. Right now Jiyong was watching his cute little priest giving a prayer through the large glass window in the front of the Church.

He found out that his priest name was Lee Seungri. He has been living in the Church since he was little, he found out that Seungri was an orphan and was adopted by the owner of the Church. After he was saved by the priest, Jiyong had been coming there often to watch his priest secretly.

Jiyong can felt a presence  behind him.

"What do you want?" Jiyong asked.

"Why do you keep coming here Ji? We have a serious issue to concern about." Seunghyun answered behind him.

"I already said what my deal, it's up to them what they want to do." Jiyong said.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes while Jiyong stayed silent. Jiyong was a wealthy person in Seoul, but he was also the head leader of the Vampire. It was his duty to protect their kind from level F vampires.

Level F vampires have been breaking laws by creating new vampires then leaving them alone without guide and because of that they have been killing in human in order to drench the thirst. This act make them risk their identity from humans. Jiyong already warned them that if they kept it up their heads would decorate his wall.

"You know that they wouldn't listen." Seunghyun said.

"That's why I can't wait to kill those level F." Jiyong said.

Jiyong never took his eyes off from his little priest. Seungri was so gentle and always smiled warmly to other and helping them. Jiyong jealousy flared in his heart, he wanted to be Seungri only focus.

"Ji, I don't like that look in your eyes." Seunghyun said eyeing how Jiyong eyes turned red with intense.

"I want him." Jiyong smirked.

"Well you know you can't. It's forbidden to drink from humans." Seunghyun said.

"That's not what I meant." Jiyong said chuckling. His eyes were devouring the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter