The Beginning of an End

A Love To Kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are all standing on the top of a hill on this chilly early morning.We were all waiting for ojiisan(grandfather) because today he will give our last task.

Ojiisan trained us for ten years to become a professional assassins.there were eight of us.Me,Sawako then Beniko chan,Chizuko chan,Makoto chan,Jongin kun,Jongdae kun,Luhan kun and Yifan kun.

We are all secluded from the society in a tiny valley called Kiridani (fog valley) to such extent that we dont know anything about human race.All we ever know is to fight,fight and fight!

Jiji as we called Ojiisan is not our real grandfather.he adopted the eight of us when he saw us on a bus who got an accident near here in Kiridani.

 

"Ohayou gozaimasu,Ojiisan!" we greeted him as he approached near where we are standing.

He just nodded on us."Are you all ready for your last task?"

"Hai!" we chanted

"I want you to pair with whomever among of you who feels you the closest." he instructed

Then we paired ourselves.Chizuka chan with Jongdae kun,Benika chan with Luhan kun,Makoto chan with Jongin kun and that leaves me with Yifan kun.

Yes,I am close with Yifan kun.In fact I am inlove with him just like Benika with Luhan,Chizuka with Jongdae and Makoto with Jongin.

I smiled at Yifan-kun as he stands beside me.My heart skips a beat as he smiled at me.

"Now!" Ojiisan said grimly. "Your task is to kill your partner---whoever is too weak to kill his/her partner is too weak to fulfill their mission and will nor be allowed to survive!"

There was a dead silence.Everyone was too shocked to hear what their last task is.

"Wakarimasen!" Benika screamed at Ojiisan."Why do we have to kill each other?We are friends,we could not do that!"

"This task is to test your emotions." Ojiisan said in an expressionless face."assassins need not to feel anything,they should be emotionless!like i've said,if you are too weak to kill you'll be the one killed!"

There was another long dead s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter