Call Us if Anything Part 2

These Roses Are for You

Back at the house

"Do you think he's hungry?" Baekhyun asked us as he watched Minwoo drool all over his plush penguin toy and move it around to see which was a better way to put it in his mouth.

Kyungsoo put his phone down on the counter as he took a bite out of the apple he had grabbed from the fridge and shook his head

"No he's fine, I'm sure he'll cry if he wants some milk" Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun nodded his head and slid closer to Minwoo on the floor while he was on his stomach and smiled at the baby while poking his stomach.

"You'll tell Uncle Baekhyun when you're hungry right chubby?"

MInwoo babbled a string of unintelligible words before taking the penguin out of his mouth and ing it in Baekhyun's face.

"Okay I'll take that as a yes then, do you want me to take this?" he said his eyes widening while opening his hands.

"Un" Minwoo nodded and Baekhyun scrunched his face up cutely while he shook his head with a smile on his face.

"You drooled all over it though. Baekie doesn't want it, you can keep it."

Minwoo giggled and kept ing the penguin towards his Uncle, only to have Baekhyun repeatedly shake his head and cause the baby to let out another burst of giggles.

"This settles it Kyungsoo, I'm officially his favorite" Baekhyun grinned smug and rubbed their noses together.

"Psh as if, he's only playing with you because of your pretty face."

"Pretty face or not I'm still his favorite" Baekhyun said and stuck his tongue out.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and took another bite of his apple before grabbing his phone off of the counter and strolling back into the living room so he could plop down on the couch. Favorite uncle my Kyungsoo thought to himself.

"Minwoo hey Minwoo come here, come to kyungie you little cutie pie" Kyungsoo said breaking into his heart shapped smile.

Minwoo turned his head around and Kyungsoo held his arms out for the litte baby, smiling and calling out his name just for the little boy to show that Kyungsoo had a special place somewhere and above Baekhyun at that.

"Come here" he cooed.

Minwoo dropped his penguin plushie and turned around to get on his hands and knees as he made the crawl over to Kyungsoo all the while gurgling happily. When he had reached his feet and held his tiny hands up to him, Kyungsoo immediately scooped him up into his arms and bounced him up and down lightly while pressing kisses to his cheeks.

"Such a good boy, Minwoo is the best boy."

"Hey! Now you're just trying to steal his attention" Baekhyun frowned.

"I'm not stealing anything if it was already mine to begin with" Kyungsoo replied back. He had to admit that sounded extra sassy but chose to blame it on Sehun and Jongdae who were starting to rub off on him. Not to mention that whole season of Korean's Next Top Model that he had watched before coming here.

"Oh burn" Yixing snickered from his spot on the floor as he stacked up the colorful blocks.

"Shut up pothead" Baekhyun snapped.

"Takes one to know one" he smiled and Kyungsoo laughed, joining in on the debaucle that was humiliating Baekhyun. The eyeliner diva made a strangling noise and put his head down on the floor and threw his arms over the top of his head while kicking his feet out.

"I hate you guys" he whined and not even a second later shrieked in horror as he scrambled backwards on the carpet when he realized he was pressed against the drool covered penguin.

"Ew ohmygod gross! My shirts all sticky and wet!" he spazmed and began patting the front of his shirt off.

That only succeeded in making Yixing and Kyungsoo laugh even harder until Kyungsoo had tears in his eyes and Yixing complained about his jaw hurting.

"Calm down" Yixing said as he propped himself on his elbow and gave Baekhyun an amused look.

"Just go upstairs and grab one of Kris's shirts, it's not like we all haven't worn each others clothes at one point. Besides he's a freaking model he probably never wears anything twice."

"Un" Minwoo grunted and patted Kyungsoo's face before pointing to Baekhyun.

"Your silly uncle wanted to play with your toy and look where it got him."

" Ha. Ha. Very funny" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and got up to his feet as he tugged on his shirt. "Let's just go upstairs and look for something before the drool dries" he cringed.

The other two shrugged and got up to their feet as well and made their way up the stairs and down the hall to figure out whichever room was the master bedroom.

"This is really nice" Yixing murmured as he took a peek in Minwoo's room that was decorated in light green and white with frogs and various other animals lining the wall and some decorating his crib. There was a rocking chair in the far corner and window that would let in a lot of natural light while a changing table was placed on the other wall.

The next room was empty, a simple desk that had a laptop closed on top with a lamp and a picture frame next to it. There were boxes still packed that sat in the corner with the bookshelf being used as a rack to put old coats and jackets on. The room beside it was just as empty, only a set of white washed curtains on a couch to compliment each other in the room and frames that had yet to be hung up since they were in a pile on top of the small couch. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Yixing raised an eyebrow at each other but brushed it off as they made it to the room at the end of the hall which could be none other than the master.

"Wow" Baekhyun breathed when he let the bedroom door fall back silently and Kyungsoo gaped as Yixing blinked and Minwoo, wanting to know what was making their faces like that, squirmed in Kyungsoo's hold and looked around to see what was so special about the big room. He had been in it to many times to count.

"Man this is seriously nice" Baekhun whistled and waltzed inside, leading the guys as he took note of the flat screen tv on the wall and the huge king sized bed that was placed in the center of the room. The comforter was all white and two full body pillows lay across the back followed by throw pillows in the front. There were paintings that hung on each of the four walls but the most gorgeous ones were the black and white family portraits. The first one was of Ju's obviously pregnant belly probably, before she gave birth, and had a larger hand resting on top of hers as she held her stomach. You couldn't see the faces but just from her belly and that's what probably made it more nice. The next one was a family picture with Kris sitting on the floor, his back resting against something and Ju in between his spread legs while holding a sleeping Minwoo up for Kris to see. The boys had never seen a smile so bright on Yifan's face before. The picture just below that was one of Minwoo and Ju, with the mother laying on her back and casting her eyes down to a barely week old Minwoo who rested against her chest with his eyes closed and fists curled up tightly. The last picture was of Ju who was smiling shyly at the camera obviously with her eyes down and hair tucked behind her ear with the edge of twitching up into a smile. You could see a shadow across her cheek and it was probably Kris who was standing in front of her and making her that way.

"These are so cute" Baekhyun said and wiped a fake tear from his eye.

"Yeah I wonder if Kris took these photos, I didn't know he could shoot like this."

Yixing mumbled something in Chinese but it was so soft that the other two could barely hear it and just chose to grin as he looked back at the picture in awe.

"Come on, let's keep looking around" Baekhyun nudged and they soon noticed the couch that was installed under the window so someone had a clear view in the backyard, the night stand on each side of the bed and the bathroom that peeked around behind the wall which looked massive just from a glance.

"I think this is the closet" Kyungsoo muttered and jutted with his hip to a double door on the left with black knobs. He shifted Minwoo to the other side and Baekhyun went forward to push the doors open, revealing a massive walk in closet with clothes hung up on hangers, from the front all the way to the back. There were drawers on each side and a shoe rack that was to the end that held both Kris and Ju's shoes.

"Damn" Kyungsoo whispered and squeaked when he realized that he was holding Minwoo and quickly apologized to the baby for the bad word.

"Man it's like H&M, Nordstrom and Armani up in here" Baekhyun said while going down the rack and looking for a shirt.

"Kris hyung really is a model" Yixing mumbled and stole a look at one of the leather jackets that he was probably comparing to see if he could fit it.

"We should take some of this stuff" Baekhyun said.

"No" Kyungsoo dead panned.

"It's not like he would notice! There's too much of it anyway" he whined.

"No Baek, just grab something and come on" and with that he frowned before reaching for a loose tee that had the American flag across it and the word rebel in blue spray paint across the back.

"Alright fine" he grumbled.

He peeled the wet shirt off and chucked it into a basket that looked like dirty clothes before putting the other shirt on and twisting around to make sure it looked good on him.

"You are not going on a date, please stop checking yourself out" Yixing rolled his eyes.

"Roll those eyes one more time" Baekhyun warned and stalked out of the closet as the boys finally left the room and went back downstairs.

A few minutes later, Minwoo started to get fussy before he just started wailing and hitting his fists on his thighs in frustration as Yixing tried to rub his belly and soothe him.

"I think he's hungry,"

"I'll be right on that," Kyungsoo said and made his way into the kitchen as he grabbed one of the bottles from the fridge and stuck it in the microwave to heat it up. Yixing was now carrying Minwoo as more fat tears rolled down his cheeks and Baekhyun was behind his shoulder making funny faces at him so he would calm down until the bottle was finished.

Once the alarm on the microwave dinged, Kyungsoo took it out and checked the temperature just to make sure it wasn't too hot before going back in and taking Minwoo in his arms.

"Shh shh it's okay, look I have your milk now" Kyungsoo said and fixed Minwoo in his arms before bringing the bottle to his mouth and watching as the baby drunk hungrily.

"He has a pair of lungs on him" Baekhyun muttered.

"No kidding he probably gives Tao a run for his money" Yixing said.

Baekhyun looked at him before nodding in agreement and staring back at the baby. Minwoo drank the rest of the milk in record time with the excess leaking down his chin and Kyungsoo smiled as he wiped it off with the bib he had put on earlier then sat Minwoo up so he could burp him. "Un...mph" Minwoo motioned out of him before putting his fists in his mouth and letting out a burp.

Yixing clapped and Baekhyun smiled his eye smile before they were all forced to watch Bubblle Guppies when Minwoo kept reaching for the DVD later on.

A couple hours later...

"Do you smell that?" Kyungsoo scrunched his nose up as he looked to the side.

Minwoo had a concentrated look on his face as he stared at the tv while his slinky dog was in his right hand and his eyebrows kept furrowing before relaxing. Yixing scooted closer and took a whif of Minwoo before making a gagging noise and hurrying away.

"Oh God he smells like something died in there!"

All of the boys faces paled and Baekhyun looked disgusted as he tried to pinch his nose.

"Let's rock, paper, scissors for who changes him," Kyungsoo suggested.

Somehow one round turned into the best eight out of ten and Yixing got out of the first round happily until it was just between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun who looked like they were determined not to win. Alas Baekhyun made the fatal mistake of choosing paper when clearly Kyungsoo was a scissors person and almost curled up and died in agony.

"Do I have to change him?" he whined.

"Yes" Kyungsoo urged and grabbed Minwoo before he let out anymore.

Baekhyun deemed this day as the worst night of his life.