Call Us if Anything Part 3

These Roses Are for You

I looked outside the window watching the scenery as we drove by. The trees blended into the darkness as we drove further out of the city, away from all the lights and noises that clung close to our home. When we pulled out of the alleyway that lead us down a row of abandoned apartment buildings, I raised my eyebrow and tapped Yifan on his thigh. 

"Where are we?" 

"You'll find out soon" he smiled and drove the car around the back where there was a parking space for anyone who lived in the apartment complex. He shut the car off and leaned over to kiss the side of my head before taking my bag and leaving it in the back as I whined and tried to take it back.

"Wha--" 

"You won't need that just come on" he urged and opened the door as he hopped out before walking over to my side of the car and opening it. 

"I thought you said you made reservations at a restaurant?"

 I got out hesitantly and he laced our fingers together before laying his forehead on mine and looking directly into my eyes. It was weird how still five years later my heart would still crashing against my chest and thundering like a freight train beneath my chest. His cologne lingered on my nose and when I inhaled he leaned down until our lips barely brushed together and smiled at me.

"I did, reservations at Wu restaurant," he smirked.

I cringed at his cheesiness and he laughed slightly.

"Just trust me you're going to really enjoy it" he said in his deep husky voice making my spine rattle. 

"Ok" I said softly. 

He nodded and pressed a light kiss to my lips before leading me with our laced hands up to the side entrance where the door was already opened. When we stepped inside, we were in the lobby that only had a row of chairs against a wall and a coffee table in the middle with a stack of magazines on top that had a layer of dust. The reception desk was against the back and was softly whirling due to the phone that was left off the hook. The walls were a dim beige almost brown and would have been almost decent if it wasn't for the dust coated everywhere. Yifan led us out of the lobby and down a hallway that ended with a door that lead to the stairs. 

"I'm guessing the elevator is out of service" I mumbled. 

"Sorry, I should have made sure before" he said sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"It's alright" I shrugged. "Weeks after chasing Minwoo around in these are nothing. I'm pretty sure my feet have become immune." 

Yifan chuckled and pulled the door open for us before we followed the stairs up to what I could only assume would be the rooftop. When he pulled open the hatch to open it, the frame immediately fell back and opened up to the stars that lined up so beautifully against the sky. My eyes widened in awe as he lead us further out and after he helped me get out and stand up on the roof, I got a perfect view of everything laid out. There was a mattress placed against one of the vents that was covered in blankets and two throw pillows placed against the top. Two lanterns were placed against either side of the mattress and made a nice glow against the bed. A picnic basket was placed at the foot of the mattress and I smiled when I noticed there was his iPod resting on top of the basket and playing EXO's Don't Go

"Wow" I nodded and dropped his hand as I made my way over toward the setup. 

"You like it?" 

"So this was where you were all afternoon huh? Putting all this together?" I asked motioning my hand towards the bed and ignoring his first question. 

"Yeah" he grinned. 

I smiled and took off my heels, setting them beside the mattress and laying down gently as he made his way over and shed his jacket as well. 

"Oh and to answer your question, yes I like it very much." 

He rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless and crawled over to the other side while he propped himself up on his right elbow and stared down at me. 

"Can I help you?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"At the moment no," he smirked and closed the distance between us by pressing our lips together.

It started off slow and innocent, just our lips brushing together until he swiped his tongue against my bottom lip and I sighed giving him entrance. Our tongues tangled together and I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck to bring him closer while he put a hand on my hip. He titled his head to the side and I angled deeper while tugging his lip and nibbling the top which made him groan into my mouth. We parted for air and I shivered when his kisses started trailing down my neck and he behind my ear lightly. I moaned and let my eyes flutter shut as I carded my fingers through his hair lightly and pressed up against him. 

"Enjoying this much?" He chuckled into my shoulder and sent vibrations through my bones as I smiled. 

"Get back up here so I can show you."

Yifan growled and surged back up to take my lips between his and we spent about five more minutes kissing until I pushed his chest and he pecked my lips twice then pulled away. 

"I'm actually hungry popular to contrary belief" I said. 

"Oh yeah sorry about that" he shook his head and turned around to retrieve the basket while I sat up and crossed my ankles.

He placed it between us and opened the basket to pull out containers containing rice, kimchi, pho, vegetables and mandu. 

"Mmm" I laughed and rubbed my hands together before grabbing the other pair of chopsticks and popping open the lid of the kimchi.

We ate silently for awhile just enjoying the food and sneaking little kisses in here and there. Yifan opened his mouth and made me feed him some of the rice but after he laughed so hard that he almost spit all over me, I stopped. 

"Jagiya" he whined with a mouthful of cabbage. 

"Shut up, feed yourself" I laughed pushing his face away. 

He chewed the rest of the cabbage then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before reaching over and grabbing the bottle of soju and glasses. 

"Have you even drank that kind before?" I raised an eyebrow. 

He shook his head while unscrewing the cap and when he poured enough in both glasses and handed me mines, I looked at him skeptically and sloshed it around in the glass. 

"Drink it." 

"You drink it first" I countered.

"Together on three," I nodded my head and he held up three fingers counting down slowly until he was pulling down his index finger and we both chugged the soju. The first thing that ran through my head was disgust because the drink burned the back of my throat then nausea as as it left a bitter after taste that I wasn't used to. When I looked up at Yifan his face was scrunched up in displeasure and we both broke into a fit of coughs before laughing at how silly that was and putting the soju away. 

"Never again that was disgusting" I spat and pouted as Yifan smiled and kissed my nose. 

"Yeah that was bad, how can those teenagers even drink that?" He stuck out his tongue. 

"Relax gramps lets just stick to wine," I snickered. 

Yifan frowned at me and I covered my mouth with my hand as I giggled and rubbed the top of his head. "Just joking."

"Wanna dance?" He said after a moment. 

"Dance?" 

 "Yeah, come on" he said and got to his feet holding his hands out to me.

"Okay" I shrugged and let him help me up as we walked over to the front of the roof where we could better see the top of the buildings and cars as well as the moon that had now risen in the sky.

Yifan wound his arms around  my waist as he pulled me close to his chest and I laid my head on his shoulder while bringing my arms around his neck. When the next song started we danced in a circle, swaying softly to the beat and Yifan even spun me in a circle which I protested because it was silly. When he buried his face in my neck I sighed and tightened my grip around him occasionally messing with the hair at the nape of his neck. 

"You smell so good" he murmured. 

"That's all the baby powder and formula you're smelling. If I wear perfume around Minwoo he gets fussy."

"I love your mommy smell" he grinned. 

I scoffed and pulled back so he could look at me and he shrugged. "What?"

"Mommy smell, really?" 

"Well it is, I mean I would have that smell too if Minwoo didn't throw a fit anytime I tried to change him. He loves you so much more than me I swear" he frowned. 

"That's because I'm around him all day." 

"Still loves you more than me" he muttered and pressed a kiss to my forehead. 

I laughed and rubbed our noses together before he grinned and grabbed me around the waist so he could pick me up and spin me. 

"Let's stay out here all night" he suggested. 

"Ani, I'm going to miss my baby too much."

"I'm sure the boys have it all under control, besides your biggest baby misses you the most."

"Yeah I can tell" I giggled. 

I pulled him down to press another kiss to his lips and smiled into it when he rubbed my sides. 

"You sure?"

"As much as I absolutely loved tonight, I can only be away from him so long until I get stir crazy." 

 

Later on, a few hours later 

"Hey guys we're back," Yifan said as we made our way inside. 

I put our coats onto the hook then followed him towards the living room where the tv could be heard in the background. When we walked over the scene could only be described as cute and I almost squealed when I saw Minwoo laid on his blanket fast asleep and curled into Baekhyun's side as Kyungsoo lay on the other side of Minwoo and Yixing was sprawled against the floor with his face next to a stack of colorful letter blocks. 

"That is so cute!" 

"More like weird," Yifan said and I elbowed him in his side as he moved to the left and laughed. 

"Okay okay I'm sorry, let's just leave them though they look comfortable." 

"We need to get them blankets Fan!" 

"Yah don't give them any of ours from the bedroom!" He said and ran after me up the stairs. 


Hope you guys liked this update from me! Read, comment, subscribe and update! Love you guys!