Call Us if Anything Part 1

These Roses Are for You

Minwoo played with the toys that were scattered around the living room, picking up his power ranger action figure and hitting it against the floor while gurgling happily. I smiled and shook my head as I grabbed my heels that were by the door and sat down on the couch to put them on.

"Yifan you called the sitter right?" I heard his footsteps as he came down the stairs then rounded the corner with his tie still undone and around his neck. 

"Yep they said they'll be here in a few minutes." 

I nodded and once my shoes were on, I stood up and motioned Yifan over so I could help him with his tie. 

"We've been married five years and you still can't tie it yourself to save your life" I snickered. 

"I just enjoy when you do it," he said easily.

I quirked my eyebrow at him and he did it back until I hit his chest and shoved him away when I was done. 

"Un...un" Minwoo said as he raised his toy in the air toward us. 

"What is it baby?" I picked him up in my arms and placed him on my hip as he wound his arms around my neck and buried his face in my shoulder. 

I chuckled and Yifan kissed the top of his head while he went back into the kitchen and I stood there swaying Minwoo in my arms.

"Umma and Appa are just going to be gone for a couple hours baby but we will be back and I'll bring you something, okay?" 

I the top of his head softly and he looked up from my shoulder and smiled showing me a mouth full of gums besides two small teeth and patted the top of my nose. 

"We'll be right back I promise." 

I kissed his lips and just as Yifan came out of the kitchen, the doorbell rung signaling that our friends were already here.

" I got it." 

He pulled the door open and three heads popped up one with a heart shaped smile who had earphones in his ears, another who was tugging on the shorter ones sleeve and squealing about how they were going to finally watch the infamous Wu baby. The last guy looked sleepy and kept rubbing his eyes until he let out a half yawn then smiled back with a dimple curving into his right cheek. 

"Come in come in, you guys made it just in time." 

The boys all strolled inside and I immediately broke into a wide grin as they all flocked over to where I was after peeling their shoes off. 

"Hey guys," I grinned.

"Hey Ju" they chorused together.

Baekhyun smiled when he finally got to see Minwoo as the boy turned to face his Uncles and scrunched his nose up before looking back up at me in confusion. 

"It's okay, say hi, say hi uncle, hi uncle " I smiled and made a waving motion with my hand. 

Minwoo giggled at me and clapped his hands excitedly while Baekhyun and Kyungsoo squealed and Yixing laughed while patting the top of his head. 

"He's so adorable, those pictures don't do him enough justice!" 

"He looks just like you Ju." 

"How are we going to feed him?" 

We all stopped and looked at Yixing for a moment and he blushed before rubbing the back of his neck, "well you know like make the bottles and stuff," he mumbled.

"Oh you don't have to do that, I've already made some bottles they're in the fridge. All you guys have to do is warm them up." 

Yixing nodded and smiled and Kyungsoo held his arms out as his eyes lit up. 

"Can I hold him please?" 

"Sure" I shrugged and handed Minwoo into his arms who squirmed a little bit, before clutching onto the front of his shirt and kicking his legs happily. 

"Un" he smiled. 

Kyungsoo smiled back and Baekhyun pouted as he tugged on his sleeve. 

"Let me hold him Kyungsoo, let me hold him!" 

"No wait your turn, I asked first" Kyungsoo glared at him and one thing you didn't want to do was get on Kyungsoo's bad side, so Baekhyun immediately shut up and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Fine but I get to hold him when we feed him."

I laughed and lead them into the kitchen so I could show them where everything was and pointed to the notepad that we hung on the wall which held all the emergency contact numbers. 

"My parents numbers are there, Yifan's mom and you know the emergency and some other friends." 

"Got it" Yixing said and gave me a thumbs up.

"Good, also I put all the bottles in the fridge like I said and you can put him in his playpen and let him play around or you can just lay his toys out on the floor if you want. He really likes watching Spongebob or Pororo, so either one is fine. If he gets cranky just give him his pacifier or lay him down and play some music, that usually does the trick. But if he doesn't want a bottle then you can give him baby food, he loves potatoes." 

Kyungsoo nodded and Yixing mumbled to himself as he ticked it off his fingers before nodding at me eagerly. 

"Okay got it!" 

I grinned and we all made our way back into the living room as Yifan walked out with both of our coats and cologne lingering off his black dress shirt. 

"Ready?"

I bit my lip and faced Minwoo as he held his arms out for me and I smiled and kissed both of his fists before moving to his cheeks then his lips. 

"I'll be back okay, be good to Kyungsoo-ssi okay?"

"Un" he grunted. 

Yifan smiled and pinched his nose before placing his hand on the small of my back and steering me towards the door. 

"You sure you got everything?" I asked again. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and opened the door as Kris tugged on my arm. 

"Yes we have everything, now go" he said and pushed me gently out of the door. 

"But-" and before I could finish my sentence the door was closed in my face and I frowned while Kris just chuckled. 

"Jagiya you had that coming now let's go or else we're going to miss our reservation. I'm sure the boys have everything under control." 

He lead me to our Buick Enclave and opened the door for me and I hopped inside before he closed the door and walked over to the driver side and got in. 

"Don't worry he's gonna be fine, Minwoo is a good boy and if all else fails we can always trust Kyungsoo."

I wrung my fingers until he leaned over and pressed a quick to my lips before squeezing my hand. 

"Relax alright?" 

I took a deep breath and looked at my black dress that rode up above my knees and then Kris who had not only pulled out all the stops for this date but was grateful enough to get the closest people he trusted to watch our son. I shouldn't be worried about anything in fact.

"Alright let's go, I didn't get all dolled up just to sit in this car all night."

Yifan smirked and started the car before pulling out the driveway and taking off down the street with his hand resting on my thigh.

"Oh by the way, I don't think I've had the chance to tell Mrs.Wu that she looks y as hell tonight."

Leave it to him to say something like that.