F l a s h b a c k s

Burnt Marshmallow
[Burnt Marshmallow]

-

||A u t h o r||

-

I really shouldn’t be updating right now since I only got 5 comments
And I asked for 6.
Oh well, one less doesn’t matter.

-

|| L e a ||

-

Dongwoon was the only one apart from all the rummaging around me, his back arched to pick up a piece of cloth that was lying ripped all over the floor. It was their clothes. His eyes wondered around the piece of clothing in his fingertips.

“What happened to our clothes?” he asked quietly and tried to push himself inside the mini little toy garments starting from his pinkie finger. Much to his dismay, he couldn’t get himself in without having to rip it more. He then realized something the others seemed to disregard.

“I’M !” The rest of BEAST turned to face him as I shot up from the corner I was harassed into. Dongwoon’s face was pink with embarrassment just like I was from the sight of them being stark inside my ratty little apartment. His arms were everywhere trying to cover the unprotected part of his body while the others also did the same like lost sheep. Soon, they were all mortified by their appearance and were screaming for something to cover their sanity.

Too late now… you could’ve figured that out a little earlier.

At least… from the fake BEAST, I know how BIG the real BEAST’s are. I smirked to myself despite all the panic. Then I finally thought that something should be done about this before another one of them spontaneously combust. I covered part of my eyes and walked over to my closet.

“Aahh! I’m ! I’m ! I’m !” Yoseob continuously chanted and ran around the room crouching down cupping his…ehem.

“Guys! Go pick out some clothes from there” I pointed to my closet that has barely any clothes in the first place “Go find something that fits you.” Fortunately, my landlord gives me hand-me-downs from his sons and daughters to prevent me from shopping and spending money that I really need for myself.

I walked away from what seemed like a riot scene and watched them with amusement. My clothes flew everywhere from left to right and their voices outdone each other. Little squeals here and there would catch my attention while I would wonder who produced such a lousy falsetto. I have this feeling inside of me, while examining them delves through my possessions, the feeling of sudden warmth, it’s a difference from my recent emotions lately and it feels wonderful. It was as if I was given a dose of happy pills using a hot cocoa to drink it down. It was warming and comfortable. Not at first of course, but the more I observe them now; I couldn’t even remember the last time I laughed heartily like this. It was like reality changed into fantasy and not the other way around; I don’t know if this was good luck or bad luck, I’d willingly take my chances with each.

They finally finished dressing themselves and faced me; they were all in a line of formation presenting me with whatever they picked to wear. Most of them were in pink or yellows with a hint of baby blue whilst the odd one out caught my eye. Hyunseung wore a white tee with silver squares overlapping each other in the middle. It was a t-shirt of someone who sent me in the brink of loneliness a few months back. It hurt me just to see that t-shirt, especially on someone who strongly reminded me of him.

“We couldn’t find underpants.” Junhyung cluelessly worded and scratched the back of his head, a gesture that would sent me laughing hardly while rolling on the floor, but the sight of Hyunseung in that piece of cloth distracted me from all amusement. I walked over to him while he held such a charming smile towards me; I gripped either side of the tee and leaned my head over it while I rest on Hyunseung’s chest. The smell of ‘him’ was still embedded on there and flashbacks returned in my memories.

Before we all knew it, I was sobbing quietly on Hyunseung’s chest while my grip on the tee gradually tightened. I could feel BEAST’s eyes on me as if I were some lost child-which I probably was.

-

||J o o n||

-

“AAHH! Hyung!” howled the youngest member as the eldest stretched out one’s ankle from careless running. Mir, as carefree as he is, didn’t look where he was heading inside the Idol Army studio set and tripped up on three big wires on the floor. Emphasis on the ‘big.’ Meaning that anyone can clearly see then while having the common sense and step over the dreaded black wires.

“That’s what you get. Now we have to delay filming.” I scowled him jokingly. I actually was grateful of Mir’s clumsiness because I was tired of camera’s following our every move. I think everyone was. We were able to take a break from being the face of the public, the face of MBLAQ with pressure from being Rain’s boy group.

“Noona, yeah our filming cancelled. Yeah I’m fine, you eat well okay? Have you gotten a call from mom? Okay then. Have fun with Jiyong hyung. Okay okay! Bye~” Sanghyun, also known as Thunder talked to his sister for a bit-Sandara Park. There was annoyance in his voice whilst he talked on the phone with her along with a hint of brotherly love. I’m jealous. I sat down on the couch with Byunghee hyung-with the nickname of G.O next to me. He was watching some music video of a girl group dancing with their song. The bright colours and the sweet looks reminded me of someone I was with a few months back, someone I hurt, threw or dumped because of this career. Something I regretted ever since I committed the unforgivable deed. I shinned the ring on my thumb finger and kissed it. Who knew I’d still be hung up over this, when I’m almost drowned in the sea of beautiful girls just when I walk outside this apartment?

I guess she was different.

-=-=-=-

MORE COMMENTS PLEASE!
SILENT READERS, TRY TO REDUCE YOURSELVES
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!

XD

Comment Replies:

Hero18: Yep! Here’s another one! Sorry for it being late. I hope you like it

Apole: I know! I wish BEAST was in my room too! But then I won’t be able to see then coz I’ll faint of be ruched to the hospital from loss of blood. LOL!

Bria<3: I’m interested too! HAHA! I hope I get more readers in this story, support is what I need especially when I’m on a roll. XD Sorry for confusing you, I did the flashbacks and present without notifying you because I think when you put in *flashback* in the middle of an update, it doesn’t quite look good. Here’s an update!

Taemin’sbutterfly: here’s an update! How come you’re not commenting on So Fantastic anymore? :(

Taeya: Thank you so much!

Truly Yours,
Tammy