Full Moon

Crack The Eggs

"Sungjae," Changsub shakes the maknae awake. "Hurry! Wake up!"

Sungjae groans loudly and quickly puts his head in between his bed and pillow, not even bothering to look at his hyung. He is about to go back to the verge of sleep when Lee Changsub tries to wake him up again. 

After a few shakes and some breathy blabbers, Sungjae finally gives up and looks at Changsub irritably. "What, hyung? I need sleep."

"We have our full moon tonight, Sungjae!" Changsub exclaims through a whisper and claps soundlessly. "So this is the right time to be a vampire! And I want to be one, Sungjae!"

The younger's mouth is left ajar when his brain understands what is happening.

"Okay, vampire hyung. Now go back to sleep." Sungjae sleepily waves his hand to shoo Changsub away.

"No, I need your help! I'll be a vampire tonight! I texted Sunmi about this already."

Sungjae's eyes immediately pop open and he absent-mindedly sits on his bed, his head striking the ceiling once. He whimpers and touches his forehead. 

"You did what?!" He mouths at Changsub.

"I was just kidding about texting Sunmi but I was about to! If you wouldn't help me, I'll text her."

That's how Yook Sungjae finds himself sitting face to face with Changsub in their living room, saving his hyung from the possibility of further destruction of his sanity, if he is sane after all.

"Tell me, then, what should we do?" Sungjae says halfway his yawn, rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

"I'm not really sure. But I printed an article as our guide!"

"You. Printed. An. Article. Guide. From. The. Internet. Hyung."

"Yes, of course!" Changsub states in affirmation, like trusting all the websites on the internet is the most normal thing in the world. He scans through every paragraph and his features brightens up as he nudges Sungjae's waist with his foot. "You must bite me!"

"Okay," Sungjae is about to do so when he sees the title of the article. "Hyung, that's not a vampire article guide. That's about Sunmi noona's Full Moon mv."

"Yes, it is. The guy became a vampire in the end of the music video, Jae." 

"Will it work?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Okay."

"Okay."