To the ing s of the world

the mess life of me...

How ugly people behind their mask. SO ugly and disgusting. Behind their good girl facade, what did they have?


Some freaking drama queen will never hurt you are false.

Eventhough no one are born with perfection, they feel superior and better than everyone else. If only they seen their ugly face, their dirty heart. Would they still feel so superior for having those faces behind their mask.

So confidence and so proud of yourself. They want people to bend their way, Never seen their own flaw self. They never will seen it and may their self be burned and no more little drama queens and 2faced bastards.

When i went out from that hellish school where I am loved and hated by half the school.

Teachers just feeling sicks of me. They would never handle me.

No one could tie me and own me.

Am i wrong about that?
....

I am.

.....

For once, I did hope of new life. Entering a new world, i tried... I tried to be normal.. but looking at myself now. I guess I will better not change but its too late.
Some damage are done and everyone simply will never seen how huge the scar I had.

I dreaded it. I regret it trying to be normal. I never knew i could be hurt so much.
 

Love was fake.. Love was pain..