isolated

the mess life of me...

Through their constant pestering, i walk through it. As if i would bowed myself in front of them. Filthy boys, you would never had me around your dirty little fingers.

I only they knew what things i my mind. How bad i want to take my revenge and pay them for every single misery i had. I'm glad that i cut all my connection with my past.

New school, new popular clique and new simple girl clique and this time i belong to no one. i am the butterfly, flew around and i get trapped by few person claiming that it was friendship. I regret them in a way. At least i would left the nice impression of friendship but friendship just a simple trap consist of backstabbing and betrayal.

I smile though, it was hillarious that they crowned the most ignorant and cheerful. Am i that talented or they are all blind.

It doesn't really mused me much that i had to be sent to the counsellor for some late to the school problem. it wasn't even a bad problem and as if the teachers just have to find every excuse to sent me there.

They probably see though me, how i just had that problematic kid aura around.

Guess what, you are simply right.

I considered no one as my friend though i can leisurely talk to everyone compared to others. It just probably don't had much prejudice or i simply don't care cause i never intend to befriend them. i found my peace in books. i found myself attached to internet. While girls gossiping around. i was wandering in the cyber space and i think i could put up with the world with books and internet.

Hails to the internet n book creators.